Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Webmasters, Pls Help I Need Jamb Cbt Like File For My School Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters, Pls Help I Need Jamb Cbt Like File For My School Site (1526 Views)

School Site Help / Webmasters...pls Help Me On My Theme... / Help Suggestions On Best Wordpress Theme For Secondary School Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters, Pls Help I Need Jamb Cbt Like File For My School Site by haconjy(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
Pls I own a popular school site which I believe is having more traffic than what I imaging. so to increase the traffic of the site, I decided to add a file that will contain past questions, and other necessary materials...
so pls, I want you to teach or enlighten me or what I need...pls
What I will do to get it done pls...
a past questions file like jamb CBT , examination online....
Re: Webmasters, Pls Help I Need Jamb Cbt Like File For My School Site by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
email ireviewplace@gmail.com
Re: Webmasters, Pls Help I Need Jamb Cbt Like File For My School Site by muid33n(m): 10:44am On Aug 25, 2016
haconjy:
Pls I own a popular school site which I believe is having more traffic than what I imaging. so to increase the traffic of the site, I decided to add a file that will contain past questions, and other necessary materials...
so pls, I want you to teach or enlighten me or what I need...pls
What I will do to get it done pls...
a past questions file like jamb CBT , examination online....

First of all, what platform is your site running on? WordPress? Joomla!? Drupal? Or Blogger?

1. If you're running on WordPress, congratulations! Just install a plugin called wp-pro quiz and you can start adding all your past questions.

2. If you're using Joomla, then you will need money to buy the quiz extension. Good luck with that.

3. If you're using Drupal, you'll need someone who's extremely skilled in drupal customization to help you.

4. If you're using blogger... well, I will recommend you use Google form to create your quiz and embed it... but it doesn't look too professional but at least, it will give you a headstart.

Godspeed.

1 Like

Re: Webmasters, Pls Help I Need Jamb Cbt Like File For My School Site by SirLakes: 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
muid33n:

First of all, what platform is your site running on? WordPress? Joomla!? Drupal? Or Blogger?

1. If you're running on WordPress, congratulations! Just install a plugin called wp-pro quiz and you can start adding all your past questions.

2. If you're using Joomla, then you will need money to buy the quiz extension. Good luck with that.

3. If you're using Drupal, you'll need someone who's extremely skilled in drupal customization to help you.

4. If you're using blogger... well, I will recommend you use Google form to create your quiz and embed it... but it doesn't look too professional but at least, it will give you a headstart.

Godspeed.
Can this be done with phpbb

(1) (Reply)

Get A Super Fast Reliable Unlimited Web Hosting For Your Website/Blog For ₦2700 / A Website To Upload My Songs / (BI) Recruitment 2017 , Make Money Posting On Our Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.