Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Recent Clean Affordable Houses And Land For Sale Within Lagos And Agbara - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Recent Clean Affordable Houses And Land For Sale Within Lagos And Agbara (1293 Views)

PHOTOS: Rain Destroys Houses And Cars In Ekiti / »»» Updated 1st Sept. Houses And Properties For Sale In Port Harcourt ««« / Land..land...and Land...enter Here For Cheap Farmland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recent Clean Affordable Houses And Land For Sale Within Lagos And Agbara by beaulahestate(m): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
4 bedroom duplex with 2 nos 3bedroom flat attach and a 3 bedroom B/Q on a plot of Land

Price= N25million

Interested Buyers/Investor should call:
08066842315, 07069444652

1 Share

Re: Recent Clean Affordable Houses And Land For Sale Within Lagos And Agbara by beaulahestate(m): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
BECOME A LANDLORD TODAY!

WITH JUST
N500,000 For Full plot
N250,000 for Half Plot
Promo Price for Half Plot =N180,000 [PROMO ENDS 15 SEPT 2016]
Installmental payment available from N20,000 Per month!
Secure your Space Now!
08028546708, 08066842315, 07069444652
[/right]

Re: Recent Clean Affordable Houses And Land For Sale Within Lagos And Agbara by beaulahestate(m): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
[b]FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS OF CONQUEROR ESTATE, AGBARA
Why investor should maximize the Opportunities
1. Agbara is sharing common boundary with Lagos state University estate
2. Agbara is sharing investment opportunities with cotonou
3. Agbara is surrounded with the Largest industries in Lagos, Ogun and Nigeria with Government Projects and Institutions
4. Such industries are: Nestle foods, Beta Glass, Church Gate, Glaxosmithkline, Unilever Brothers, Maltex, Phemade Dec, Chinese Free Trade Zone
5. New Projects are; Lagos New Deep sea port [to share multi-Billion Naira Trade with Benin and coutonou;
new Lagos oil Discovery-Leading to Refinery
Lagos-Ecowas World Bank, International world class speedy train linking Victoria Island, CMS, Benin Republic, Coutonou, Ghana and all Africa Country which will make Agbara a Transit centre, a Tourism centre, and Residential centre for all international Business men and women, Travellers, senior sitizens, international frontiers, working here in Nigeria.
Agbara stands as a safer emergency trip to international countries
Agbara is a place of opportunities to be exposed to international trade, industrial investment and general investment
Agbara gives the opportunity to access natural food items and spending less in purchasing food stuffs, resulting to capital saving on foods coming from cotounou, Neighbourhood countries and direct from Local farmers within Boarders
Agbara give you access to free traffic road in Lagos commercial city due to the world-class 8-Lane international Road from V/I to CMS, Linking to Ghana-Ikeja, Maryland-Yaba, surulere-Oshodi, Ikoyi-V/I- Apapa, linking to Festac town-Costain-mile 2, it takes within 20 minutes to Agbara through train, while by Car or LBT will take you about 20min – 30min
At Agbara to Business office, you can either go through train or LBT or your car and within hours you are at home. Thereby saving you the stress of traffic jams, bad roads and high transportation cost
[/b]

Re: Recent Clean Affordable Houses And Land For Sale Within Lagos And Agbara by beaulahestate(m): 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS OF CONQUEROR ESTATE, AGBARA

• Talk about institutions like churches; there will be well known religious institution like;
• Winners Chapel Headquarters with a Multi-billion Naira project in church expansion from Faith Tabernacle Auditorium to Faith Theatre Auditorium.
• A world leading Bible printing press
• Winners city Estate and much more
• The Apostolic Church international camp ground
• Redeemed church and other well known church

Re: Recent Clean Affordable Houses And Land For Sale Within Lagos And Agbara by beaulahestate(m): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2016

BEHOLD WORLD CLASS INSTITUTIONS AT AGBARA AXIS
 There will be best of world class Education establishment like;
 Covenant University, Kingdom heritage school, Faith Academy, The BELLS University, The Bells Secondary school, Royal college and polytechnic, Adeniran college of Education, Crowford University, Lasu University and much more
 New and Old Estate Development
 There are well known Estate that are much more around Agbara than any other place such as, OPIC Estate, Pentagon Estate, Lasu Estate, Agbara industrial Estate and host of other Estate that make Agbara a haven of Opportunities, Peace, Rest and Prosperity.

1 Share

Re: Recent Clean Affordable Houses And Land For Sale Within Lagos And Agbara by beaulahestate(m): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
call now >>>08028546708,

[b]
 Large recognize Trade Centre such as;
1. Benin and coutonou, Ghana and Cameroon International Shopping,
2. Owode-iIdiroko, Badagry and Agbara provide the opportunity to access raw and Natural affordable food items for you and your family healthy living.
3. Alaba Trade fair commerce: this is an international shopping centre for household and family items
 Good Road Network
 You can link Agbara to Sango within 30-45min
 You can link Agbara to Badagry, Benin republic, Coutonou, Ghana and Cameroon within 20 to 45mins[Badagry] while 4-7hour [Intl Route]
 You can link Agbara to Mile 2, Apapa, Oshodi, Ikeja, Mile 12, Agege, Anthony, Gbagada, Obalende, Costain, Surulere, mushin, Yaba, V/I, Ajah, Obalende, Ikoyi, Banana Island.
 You can link Agbara to Iyana-oba, Igando, Isheri, Ikotun, Isolo, Oshodi, okota, Cele-Express, Lawason, Amowu Odofin, Festac Town,
 Agbara connect you to Owode Border, Winners Chapel, Sango-Ifo, Abeokuta Expressway.
 Agbara connect you to Agric road in Igando from Lusada
 You can connect anywhere international or within Lagos and Ogun state with 20 -30min and 45min tp 2hours.
 Agabra is a Land for industrial, commercial and privately well secured and peaceful place for the average and the rich to dwell. A place where federal and state security remain the top priority for both federal and state Government in protecting properties and lives in Agbara.[/b]

1 Share

Re: Recent Clean Affordable Houses And Land For Sale Within Lagos And Agbara by beaulahestate(m): 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
HAVE YOU SEEN THESE FUTURE AT AGBARA, CONQUERORS ESTATES
Do not wait to make sacrifice, now is time to buy into Conquerors Estate
2. People who never take chances, never go ahead
3. Great people are ordinary people with extra-ordinary amount of determination
4. Don’t allow the economic depression to stop you from achieving your home ownership or investment in property
5. the secret of Success is laying hold and acting on opportunities
6. The Biggest Problem any of us ever face is our own Negative thinking.
7. Do not allow other people’s disappointment to stop you from acting on opportunities today.
shocked

1 Share

Re: Recent Clean Affordable Houses And Land For Sale Within Lagos And Agbara by beaulahestate(m): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
[b]CONQUERORS ESTATE AGBARA
GLOBAL TOUCH UNIQUE ESTATE AGBARA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS [FAQ]

Q 1. Where is the Land [conquerors estate] located?
Ans: Conquerors Homes Estate-Agbara is located along Agbara industrial Road, it is 20meter drive from Agbara round about
Q2. Who is the Developer and Manager of Conquerors Homes Estate.
Ans: Global Touch Unique Concept Ltd
Q3. Is the area swampy or dry ground?
Ans: All our estate are located on dry Ground
Q4. What is the size of the Plot?
Ans: Conquerors Estate Agbara comes in 60 ft x 120 ft for full plot
Q5. Is the Estate structure specific?
Ans: Yes in our estate you can only build bungalows duplexes designed to your taste, except on commercial plots where you can do otherwise.
Q6. Can I pay a deposit and pay balance any time within the duration of tenure chosen?
Ans: After the Payment of the initial deposit, you are expected to pay the balance monthly and non-payment as at when due will be treated as fundamental breach of contract which can result to termination or revocation of contract after an agreed extra grace period given to you [client]
[/b]

Re: Recent Clean Affordable Houses And Land For Sale Within Lagos And Agbara by beaulahestate(m): 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2016

Q7. What does my money covers?
Ans: The Money you paid covers your plot/Acres[s] within a full fenced estate with government approved layout, Reciept of Payment, contract of sales and allocation letter
Q 8. Do I still pay any money after this?
Ans: Yes, you will still have to pay a one time development levy which covers for Electricity, water drainage Tarred road, and all general development areas. This will be fixed by the estate board and is only payable when you want to start building your plots.
*Also when you pack in, all residents will also pay a monthly due to cover security and refused disposal
Q 9. How do we handle Omo-nile Problem?
Ans: All Our projects are Estate Development, fully fenced with government approval and hence there is no problem with the Omo-nile because the estate has settled all that need to be settled on your behalf.
Q 10. Is it possible to get a corner piece or cross the plot I want?
Ans: NO! The Estate board has the sole authority to allocate you as they deem fit. However you can make a request and it will be considered as a priority based on availability and other factors
Q 11. Is the estate still in forest to be developed in the future or people have started developing in the area and within the estate.
Ans: Yes, Development have started in our estate and other neighboring estates and projects like Universities, factory, e.t.c are being developed already. Few people have started making plans to start to build bungalows for acres within the estates and plans for that one in top gear already
Q12. What if I have financial need after purchasing the land, can I get refund?
Ans: Yes you can but expenses already incurred will be deducted from your principal paid after the 90days of notice has to be given by the purchaser for the vendor to process the refund, if at the end of the notice the refund is not ready. After which the purchaser shall get refund of total money paid less 30% administrative expenses.
[/b]

Re: Recent Clean Affordable Houses And Land For Sale Within Lagos And Agbara by beaulahestate(m): 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2016

Q13. Can I resell my plot or property?
Ans; Global Touch Unique concept Ltd can buy back plots from subscribers who have paid up on their land or assist to get a buyer or you can bring a buyer. A charge of 10% [Agency fee] is deducted from purchase/selling current price in both cases.
Q 14. Can I leave my plot or acre as long as I desire and it still be safe?
Ans: All allocated plots have a minimum of five years after each estate commence to either resell or to start development. Your allocation paper will state how long you have. Any unsold or undeveloped plot at the expiration of due time will be sold and your original money will be refunded.
Q 15. Would there be any survey fee?
Ans: Yes, there will be total sum of N150,000 for individual survey in their names, deed of assignment, and documentation of plots purchased [after or immediately] and as well as Global C of O.
Q16. Can I pay cash to your staffs or agents?
Ans: We advice that cash should be paid by subscribers to Global Touch Unique Concept Ltd Bank Account ONLY. While Cheque should be issued in favour of Global Touch Unique Concept Ltd.
We would not accept any responsibility for any liability that arise as a result of deviation from the above instruction.
[/b]

Re: Recent Clean Affordable Houses And Land For Sale Within Lagos And Agbara by beaulahestate(m): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
[b]THE IMPORTANCE OF INVESTING INTO PROPERTY IN NEW PLACESOR DEVELOPING AREAS

A friend of mine told me a story last week about his behavior in investing in real estate. He said; ‘I was once called to buy landed property at Alake Idimu axis [Alimosho LGA, Lagos State] as at 2006 and a plot just cost N600,000 but I declined and felt there was no need to invest in such sector being that I had vast experience in stock exchange market. However the market was booming and I felt I could raise twice the amount in a month from the market, so there is no need to invest in any landed property. Furthermore with much persuasion from this seller who is also a friend, I decided to buy 2 plots. Before going to pay for the land, I called a friend to confirm the worthiness of Land investment and the friend I called refuted the idea and asked me to withdraw so as not to involve in diabolical brawls with all these western people from Nigeria and he started telling me stories of how young successful people had bought lands in the past and eventually lost their lives. So with all these tales of fear, I was griped with fear and doubts and I decided not to buy again.
Be that as it may, the fortunate buyer of that land then still possess the land up till today and guess what? The Land now worth N10,000,000 [Ten Million Naira]. Though it was painful but I learnt my lessons not to trust people’s judgment and not to adhere to fear but trust in the veracity of the Land, experts advise and the brighter future of real estate sector in Nigeira. I truly regretted my actions and its one I will not want to repeat. And the funny thing is that after the market crash, we were all looking for other business and investment to hold onto but I later discovered that this same friend who dissuaded me from buying already had properties in Igando and ikorodu. I just felt like a fool, I mean a big fool, he explained. You just have to wise up and see the future benefit in every developig area and take the bull by the horn.
Wishing all the best in your decisions!!!
[/b]

Re: Recent Clean Affordable Houses And Land For Sale Within Lagos And Agbara by beaulahestate(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
[b]DIRECTION TO CONQUEROR’S ESTATE
Get a bus at Iyana-ipaja, Ikeja, Mile 2, CMS, Oshodi that is going to Iyana-Iba, Alaba, Ojo. When you alight at the Last Bus stop, Then get a Bus going to Agbara, drop at Agbara Last bus stop, then take a bus going to LUSADA, then drop at caterpillar bus stop [just 2minutes drive from OPIC ESTATE GATE]
From Caterpillar Bus stop, drive down to Chinese Farm and Honeywell Estate, 3minutes walk from Honeywell Estate is Conqueror’s Estate and beside it is LASU ESATE, PENTAGON ESTATE, CEDER ESTATE AND AYOMIGO ESTATE [And these Estates are sold forN700, N800k, N900k but for your Convenience we sell at N500,000 at CONQUOROR’S ESTATE.
From Conqueror’s Estate to Lusada Bus stop is about 10minutes drive. So we are at the heart of Agbara, 5minutes Drive from OPIC ESTATE
Conqueror’s Estate is 30 minutes drive from the new Oil well found by Lagos state Government. We are just your right Property!
Conqueror Estate is Surrounded by;
Ongoing Lagos Badagry 10 Lane Expressway
100,000 seater Faith Theatre of Living Faith Church [Winners Chapel]
Nestle Foods Factory
Uniliver Company
Lasu Estate
Crawford University
Covenant University
The Renowned Chinese Farm
New Lagos Deep Sea Port Project in Badagry[/b]

Visit Us at
Suite 9, 2nd floor, No 59/61 Bonick Plaza
Opposite MTN office [MTN Bus stop] Alaba intl Market Road
Ojo, Lagos state.
You can also visit our site
www.conquerorshomes.com
we also want to receive your calls of Inspection and Purchase
+2347069444652
+2348122591653
+2348185640008
+2348027070827

1 Share

Re: Recent Clean Affordable Houses And Land For Sale Within Lagos And Agbara by beaulahestate(m): 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
Land property for sale at isheri . full plot N12million

federal Govt Papers available

08028546708, 08066842315, 07069444652

1 Share

Re: Recent Clean Affordable Houses And Land For Sale Within Lagos And Agbara by beaulahestate(m): 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
TO LET IN ALIMOSHO, LAGOS

Room and Parlour at Hassan Balogun streeet,:: Abdusalami area::;

Price : N7k per month each

Mini-flat at Isheri ;; Idowu-Egba;; Alake, Idimu

Price: N150k, N180K; N140k

3 Bedroom flat all ensuit inside Unilag Estate, Alake idimu
N400k

Re: Recent Clean Affordable Houses And Land For Sale Within Lagos And Agbara by beaulahestate(m): 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
beaulahestate:
TO LET IN ALIMOSHO, LAGOS

Room and Parlour at Hassan Balogun streeet,:: Abdusalami area::;

Price : N7k per month each

Mini-flat at Isheri ;; Idowu-Egba;; Alake, Idimu

Price: N150k, N180K; N140k

3 Bedroom flat all ensuit inside Unilag Estate, Alake idimu
N400k

Re: Recent Clean Affordable Houses And Land For Sale Within Lagos And Agbara by beaulahestate(m): 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
Available Property opportunities awaits you here

whenever you need property to buy or rent

then call your reliable Estate Manager...Noble touch Properties

Re: Recent Clean Affordable Houses And Land For Sale Within Lagos And Agbara by beaulahestate(m): 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
beaulahestate:
Available Property opportunities awaits you here

whenever you need property to buy or rent

then call your reliable Estate Manager...Noble touch Properties

Right now, as we are offering affordable housing and Land properties in this recession times,
it is wise for you to use this medium to boost your investment portfolio

Re: Recent Clean Affordable Houses And Land For Sale Within Lagos And Agbara by beaulahestate(m): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Here we are offering fantastic Real Estate opportunities to everyone who desire to become Land owners and house owners in the shortest of time.

get in touch with us today

1 Share

Re: Recent Clean Affordable Houses And Land For Sale Within Lagos And Agbara by beaulahestate(m): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
whenever you come accross any opportunity that will take you to the next level of success, don't thrash it but seek to know better and ensure to partake of the opportunity if considered genuine

Build in you the success mentality today!!

beaulahestate:
Here we are offering fantastic Real Estate opportunities to everyone who desire to become Land owners and house owners in the shortest of time.

get in touch with us today

Re: Recent Clean Affordable Houses And Land For Sale Within Lagos And Agbara by beaulahestate(m): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2016
HOTEL FOR SALE
An Executive functioning 45 nos Rooms Hotel built on one acre of land suitable for Multinational conference, Companies annual AGM etc @ OFF ITELE ROAD VIA SANGO C of O @N150Million

HOTEL FOR SALE
A functioning Storey Building 20 Rooms Hotel with 2nos Exotic Bars,Ample Parking Space etc @ OFF ABARANJE ROAD C of O N40M

HOTEL FOR SALE
A Functioning Storey Building 20 Rooms in a serene area of ALAKE IKOTUN @ N50M

Re: Recent Clean Affordable Houses And Land For Sale Within Lagos And Agbara by beaulahestate(m): 11:45am On Sep 01, 2016
PETROL STATION FOR SALE (LAGOS)
A functioning 8 pumps filling station with 6nos underground tanks on 3plots o land with DPR licence @ LASU-IBA ROAD C of O N200M

PETROL STATION FOR SALE (LAGOS)
A functioning filling Station with 6pumps on 2plots of land.With 4 underground tanks of 56,000litres @ IPAJA ROAD BY ALAGUNTAN BUS STOP@ N200M

PETROL STATION FOR SALE (OGUN)
A functioning 6 pumps filling station with 4nos underground tanks on 2plots o land with DPR licence @ ITOKI ROAD ABULE IROKO
N50M

Re: Recent Clean Affordable Houses And Land For Sale Within Lagos And Agbara by beaulahestate(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
PETROL STATION FOR LEASE
A functioning 8pumps filling station on 3plots along LASU-IBA ROAD N4M

PURE WATER FACTORY FOR SALE
A functioning pure water factory consisting of all facilities like blower, printing machine, generator and so on a 2 plots of land. Situated @ OKE-AFA ISOLO @ N100M

(1) (Reply)

Land for sale along Warewa/Mokore/Banku road off Lagos/Ibadan Expressway / Just In A Parcel Of Land For Sale @ Destiny Home Estate Abijo / 20ft Container/caravan With Windows For Sale In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.