Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

I Still Have Issues With 2face And Wizkid - Black Face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Still Have Issues With 2face And Wizkid - Black Face (687 Views)

Rico Swavey Meets With 2face Idibia (Photo) / #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) / Falz And Simi Goofing Around With 2face Idibia [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Have Issues With 2face And Wizkid - Black Face by winkmart: 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
Dancehall singer, Blackface, who was a member of the defunct boy band, Plantashun Boiz, has insisted that his rift with 2face and Starboy Entertainment singer, Wizkid, is still very much active.

The 'Hardlife' crooner had accused 2face of stealing 'African queen' from him, claiming that he originally wrote the song, while also stating that Wizkid copied some of his old songs.

Speaking concerning the status of his misunderstanding with the pair, Blackface stated in a report published by Vanguard News on Saturday, August 20, 2016, that the issue would be resolved at the right time.

Blackface and 2face during good times

He expressed interest in maintaining silence on the matter for the time being.

“I don’t want to talk about those allegations anymore though they are not yet settled."

"Copyright will take care of itself at the right time. I’m not worried about issues right now.”

According to Vanguard, the singer, who has been away from the music scene for a long while, urged his fans to grab a copy of his new album titled "The Defender".

http://pulse.ng/celebrities/blackface-singers-issues-with-2face-wizkid-still-ongoing-id5407200.html

LALASTICLALA

Re: I Still Have Issues With 2face And Wizkid - Black Face by winkmart: 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: I Still Have Issues With 2face And Wizkid - Black Face by soberdrunk(m): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
THE CASE OF BLACKFACE IS EXACTLY LIKE THAT OF "NIGERIA", SO "BLESSED" WITH TALENT YET NO PROGRESS AND ALWAYS PLAYING THE BLAME GAME'.........
Re: I Still Have Issues With 2face And Wizkid - Black Face by CARLOSZ: 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
Where lalasticlala dey?

His stash of weed Don finish o
Re: I Still Have Issues With 2face And Wizkid - Black Face by rosalieene(f): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
Who dem EPP
Re: I Still Have Issues With 2face And Wizkid - Black Face by MrOlihilistic: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
an adult who acts like a toddler. gerarahia men.
Re: I Still Have Issues With 2face And Wizkid - Black Face by femolacqua(m): 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
My guy it's time for u to wise up, always complaining about this or that.
Re: I Still Have Issues With 2face And Wizkid - Black Face by henrybomb(m): 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
Dat is his cup of coffee,if he likes he should have problem with pmb
winkmart:

Dancehall singer, Blackface, who was a member of the defunct boy band, Plantashun Boiz, has insisted that his rift with 2face and Starboy Entertainment singer, Wizkid, is still very much active.

The 'Hardlife' crooner had accused 2face of stealing 'African queen' from him, claiming that he originally wrote the song, while also stating that Wizkid copied some of his old songs.

Speaking concerning the status of his misunderstanding with the pair, Blackface stated in a report published by Vanguard News on Saturday, August 20, 2016, that the issue would be resolved at the right time.

Blackface and 2face during good times

He expressed interest in maintaining silence on the matter for the time being.

“I don’t want to talk about those allegations anymore though they are not yet settled."

"Copyright will take care of itself at the right time. I’m not worried about issues right now.”

According to Vanguard, the singer, who has been away from the music scene for a long while, urged his fans to grab a copy of his new album titled "The Defender".

http://pulse.ng/celebrities/blackface-singers-issues-with-2face-wizkid-still-ongoing-id5407200.html

LALASTICLALA
Re: I Still Have Issues With 2face And Wizkid - Black Face by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
I will just buy one copy of ur album to help propel ur once glowing career to where it needs to b. But u need to squash ur beef with 2baba & wizzy & feature dem if possible if u want ur said album to reach greater heights.
Re: I Still Have Issues With 2face And Wizkid - Black Face by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
I will just buy one copy of ur album to help propel ur once glowing career to where it needs to b. But u need to squash ur beef with 2baba & wizzy & feature dem if possible if u want ur said album to reach greater heights.
Also I can't help but notice dat blackface is d first artiste to diss 2baba in naija Music Industry ..
Re: I Still Have Issues With 2face And Wizkid - Black Face by Kobicove(m): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
This sore looser again? sad
Re: I Still Have Issues With 2face And Wizkid - Black Face by ojnnaco(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
Who is Blackface
Is he a Nigerian
Re: I Still Have Issues With 2face And Wizkid - Black Face by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
who cares?

(1) (Reply)

Falz: I Was Scared Of Living In My Father’s Shadow / See The Size Of The Weed He Is Talking / 16 Reasons Why Tupac Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.