Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

See Very $hameful Thing These Ladies Were Cau-ght Doing At The Beach (ph0tos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Very $hameful Thing These Ladies Were Cau-ght Doing At The Beach (ph0tos) (3730 Views)

Nina And Miracle Are Back Together, Spotted Taking A Stroll At The Beach (video) / Husband Cau,ght Housemaid Doing This While Listening To Wizkid. Watch Video / Imagine What This Two Club Girls Are Cau Ght Doing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Very $hameful Thing These Ladies Were Cau-ght Doing At The Beach (ph0tos) by celebrityvoic: 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
These two lad!es were seen going cr@zy and getting n@ughty by the beach where they came to have good time. The issue of same s,ex is like is invading the world slowly and soon it will blast out.
These two are one of the cases we have and they could not hide what they feel for one another by doing this in public to each otheR Cl!ck the l!nk below to see the photos !8+

Source: http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/08/see-very-hameful-thing-these-ladies.html
Re: See Very $hameful Thing These Ladies Were Cau-ght Doing At The Beach (ph0tos) by bullseye90(m): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
LA click LA ban

2 Likes

Re: See Very $hameful Thing These Ladies Were Cau-ght Doing At The Beach (ph0tos) by Hollawayn05(m): 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
I Just Clicked.. . . . . . . I mean I just clicked the Back botton on my Fone

4 Likes

Re: See Very $hameful Thing These Ladies Were Cau-ght Doing At The Beach (ph0tos) by CertifiedFreak(m): 4:51am On Aug 24, 2016
This custom scammer above me though. We need to really push this Ahmed Babatunde's ministry to the fore. All this rice(s) from him alone.

1 Like

Re: See Very $hameful Thing These Ladies Were Cau-ght Doing At The Beach (ph0tos) by agwom(m): 5:24am On Aug 24, 2016
cool

(1) (Reply)

Photos:- See The Top Ten Cutest Male Musicians In Nigeria 2016 / Meet “the Best Barber” In Nigeria, He Carved Davido And Wizkid’s Faces On Heads / Tiwa Savage Feels Emotional When Called To Perform With Wizkid In Uk(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.