Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Alaafin’s Young Queen Gives Liz Anjorin Disgusting Looks For Teasing Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alaafin’s Young Queen Gives Liz Anjorin Disgusting Looks For Teasing Her Husband (3754 Views)

Liz Anjorin: God Is My Sugar Daddy, He Bought Me A New Car / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaafin’s Young Queen Gives Liz Anjorin Disgusting Looks For Teasing Her Husband by TunezMediaTV: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2017
The Alaafin of Oyo who never attends an event without his Queens and did the usual but this time with just two of them as special guests at the Owo Naira Bet movie premiere of actress Lizzy Anjorin.

Actress Lizzy Anjorin, however, stepped on the toes of the youngest Queen, Olori Ajoke as she stood before the Monarch dancing and laughing. Queen Ajoke was obviously not feeling the moves of the actress and she did not hide her feelings.

She slightly shoved Anjorin away from the Alaafin who found it amusing then proceeded to send looks of disgust at the movie star, who seemed unbothered by the young queen' jealous behavior.

Olori Ajoke wasnt there to joke with her crown and her husband who has the liberty to add to his harem if it so pleases him.

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/07/alaafins-young-queen-gives-liz-anjorin.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Alaafin’s Young Queen Gives Liz Anjorin Disgusting Looks For Teasing Her Husband by smartty68(m): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2017
Hmmm! Bloggers won begin make Olori Ajoke look like bad person to the World! Somebody can't look again in peace
Re: Alaafin’s Young Queen Gives Liz Anjorin Disgusting Looks For Teasing Her Husband by chicagoPD(m): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2017
She felt what the old queens felt grin grin this is just the beginning ;
Re: Alaafin’s Young Queen Gives Liz Anjorin Disgusting Looks For Teasing Her Husband by Evablizin(f): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2017
Bloggers una no go kill me ooo

Re: Alaafin’s Young Queen Gives Liz Anjorin Disgusting Looks For Teasing Her Husband by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 11, 2017
Lol cheesy

Na wa!

Lizzy sef wan become queen! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Shows Off Tattoo Of His Wife's Lip On His Groin / Rudeboy Poses With Car And Mansion / Can You Identify The Famous Person In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.