Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Do You Need A Good And Excellent Site Engineer / Bricklayer - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Need A Good And Excellent Site Engineer / Bricklayer (1090 Views)

Are You In Need Of Mason I.e Bricklayer, Labourer, Roofer, Tiler, POP Ceiling ? / Bricklayer Labour Charge For A 4 Bedroom Duplex / C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Good And Excellent Site Engineer / Bricklayer by omohoneyland(m): 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
Am Very Good And Perfect Bricklayer With Constructed Of Many Buildings, And Shopping Complex , I Have Work At Many State And Plenty Building At Ikorodu And Epe. I Also Do The Work Of Carpentary And iron bender Myself. Please give Me A Trial And I Promise That Will Convince You. I Am Ready To Finish Your Work Within The Time You Give.

Re: Do You Need A Good And Excellent Site Engineer / Bricklayer by omohoneyland(m): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2016
Do you have a land and searching for an engineer to help you develop your house? I build any designs of Building, shopping complex, factory, schools, hotel, hospital, etc with a good taste allover nigeria whether you have an architectural design or you want me to help you provide one, our service is everywhere in nigeria
and we charge reasonably and
cheap depending on the structure, please call Engr. Ceemoney for more details
Re: Do You Need A Good And Excellent Site Engineer / Bricklayer by omohoneyland(m): 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
omohoneyland:
Do you have a land and searching for an engineer to help you develop your house? I build any designs of Building, shopping complex, factory, schools, hotel, hospital, etc with a good taste allover nigeria whether you have an architectural design or you want me to help you provide one, our service is everywhere in nigeria
Re: Do You Need A Good And Excellent Site Engineer / Bricklayer by talk2kenn: 7:11am On Aug 27, 2016
We are property development company and Our services includes:

Architectural Designs (2D & 3D)
Structural Design & Detailing
Land Survey
Building Supervision & Construction
MEP Design & Installations.

CONTACT DETAILS:
Website - www.kobstruct.com
Phone - 08098566776
Email - kobstruct@gmail.com

Re: Do You Need A Good And Excellent Site Engineer / Bricklayer by omohoneyland(m): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
Serious man for serious people
Re: Do You Need A Good And Excellent Site Engineer / Bricklayer by omohoneyland(m): 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
Available Pls
Re: Do You Need A Good And Excellent Site Engineer / Bricklayer by koning: 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
omohoneyland:

You did not post your contact details. I may have a job for you in Ikorodu next month. Drop your contacts here. Hope your charges are reasonable.
Re: Do You Need A Good And Excellent Site Engineer / Bricklayer by omohoneyland(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2016
koning:

You did not post your contact details. I may have a job for you in Ikorodu next month. Drop your contacts here. Hope your charges are reasonable.
Pls Am Sorry For My Late Reply. Here Is The Number, 07036519094, Ceemoney. Pl7
Re: Do You Need A Good And Excellent Site Engineer / Bricklayer by omohoneyland(m): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
omohoneyland:
Pls Am Sorry For My Late Reply. Here Is The Number, 07036519094, Ceemoney. Pl7
Re: Do You Need A Good And Excellent Site Engineer / Bricklayer by omohoneyland(m): 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
Am Very Good And Perfect Bricklayer With Constructed Of Many Buildings, And Shopping Complex , I Have Work At Many State And Plenty Building At Ikorodu And Epe. I Also Do The Work Of Carpentary And iron bender Myself. Please give Me A Trial And I Promise That Will Convince You. I Am Ready To Finish Your Work Within The Time You Give.
Re: Do You Need A Good And Excellent Site Engineer / Bricklayer by Joelogbajoel(m): 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
For your building construction and renovations, architectural and structural design and Borehole drilling, Real Estate, Road work and Consultancy services. Visit www.rockimpactng.com or email info.rockimpact@gmail.com or call 07063970616 or 07053147947. Contact us today and Experience integrity.

Re: Do You Need A Good And Excellent Site Engineer / Bricklayer by omohoneyland(m): 2:38am On Oct 21, 2016
S6me Finished Building Projects

Re: Do You Need A Good And Excellent Site Engineer / Bricklayer by omohoneyland(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
koning:

I got ur message on whatsapp, but i was trying to reach you via the number but switch off, sir i have sent u a mail. check ur mail
Re: Do You Need A Good And Excellent Site Engineer / Bricklayer by omohoneyland(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
omohoneyland:
Re: Do You Need A Good And Excellent Site Engineer / Bricklayer by omohoneyland(m): 10:35am On Jan 01, 2017
this is my whatsapp contact 08154390872
Re: Do You Need A Good And Excellent Site Engineer / Bricklayer by omohoneyland(m): 12:03am On Jan 19, 2017
More calls and whatsapp are welcome
Re: Do You Need A Good And Excellent Site Engineer / Bricklayer by omohoneyland(m): 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
pls am very much available to work with ur building
Re: Do You Need A Good And Excellent Site Engineer / Bricklayer by omohoneyland(m): 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
Still on it

(1) (Reply)

Roofing A Mini Event Hall Without Pillar / Is POP Cement Good For Screeding? / Properties For Sale In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.