Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Bricklayer Labour Charge For A 4 Bedroom Duplex - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bricklayer Labour Charge For A 4 Bedroom Duplex (1083 Views)

Bricklayer Labour Charge For Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House / Construction Of A 4 Bedroom Duplex + 2 Units 3 Bedroom Flats @ Warri, Delta Stat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bricklayer Labour Charge For A 4 Bedroom Duplex by lakun2013: 12:24am On Dec 31, 2016
Pls how much is a reasonable charge for a bricklayer to raise the upper level (3 bedroom)l of a duplex from the decking to roofing level. The project is located at Akure axis. The slab work is already done. Now to set blocks, lintel and pillars to roofing level. The bricklayer my friend consulted is asking for 190K. Needs expert advice please
Re: Bricklayer Labour Charge For A 4 Bedroom Duplex by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 31, 2016
lakun2013:
Pls how much is a reasonable charge for a bricklayer to raise the upper level (3 bedroom)l of a duplex from the decking to roofing level. The project is located at Akure axis. The slab work is already done. Now to set blocks, lintel and pillars to roofing level. The bricklayer my friend consulted is asking for 190K. Needs expert advice please

I'm not an expert just a general contractor on my builds.

I paid N50 per block but some have gotten away with N35 per block.

Good luck on your project.

(1) (Reply)

Protect Your Home And Properties :get An Electrokrisron Automatic Changeover / 10 Reasons Why You Need To Acquire A Landed Property TODAY / Interested In The Cost To Build 5 Bedroom Duplex (250 Sqm) In Orlu, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.