Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,289 members, 7,954,150 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Get Inspired And Work It Out.! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get Inspired And Work It Out.! (389 Views)

School And Work At The Same Time. How Feasible? Advice Needed. / Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' / 7 Smart Ways To Balance Your Personal Life And Work Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Inspired And Work It Out.! by Felixtuta(m): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
JUST DROPS?!

Just recently, when I was going to bed after using my bathroom, I was hearing a noise of drops of water from the tap in a slow successions, but since it was dropping into an empty bucket,I just let it be.

But, alas! When I woke up the next morning,around 5am,the bucket was almost full! I was surprised that just drops even in a slow successions could produce that. I couldn't help it, 'Just drops?!',I questioned rhetorically with exclamation.

But yesterday, I made sure that the tap in my bathroom was locked completely and checked the bucket and saw that it was empty, though wet. So I went to sleep. I guess you already know what I saw this morning. The bucket was not wet as I left it,but it is now dry! Then I realized the importance of a DROP !

And how much difference it can make in all ramification of one's life compared to a DRY TAP. Imagine letting the DROPS be for a year, I would be harvesting in drums at the end of the year!

So, how about that Drop of Savings?

How about a drop of reading useful books today and everyday?

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Can Do At Home To Improve Your Life At Work / Business Opportunity That Can Earn You Good Income In This Economic Recession / Vacancy: Foremost Radiology Consultants Limited!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.