Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos (44840 Views)

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Camel Toe In Yoga Pants (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by olaolaking: 11:43am On Aug 24, 2016
Not thrilled
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by johntaiwo123(m): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2016
K
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by Damfostopper(m): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2016
I see them hoes as object of mere satisfaction

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by Seunwife(m): 11:45am On Aug 24, 2016
sanchezJ:
Ha actress?! And I neva see am for any movie b4 o.
watch Lagos cougars
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 24, 2016
how does dis #BringBackOurGals#? Neva blame the lady, but the jobless op

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by oojehshez(f): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2016
I still haven't understood the reason y these celebrities nude pics keep making FP
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 24, 2016
All these cleavage contains just massive fat

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by MrHenshaw: 11:47am On Aug 24, 2016
medexico:
For every beautiful and endowed girl out there

Someone is tired of doing them

CONSOLATION!!!!
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2016
Disneylady:
Nairalanders
Present
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 24, 2016
All these cleavage contains just massive fat,thats not healthy,imitating nicki minaj

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by Onechancearmy(m): 11:48am On Aug 24, 2016
medexico:
Hmmn

The V crew, come and see oo.

Vcrew reporting for duty.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by stiflerdrug: 11:49am On Aug 24, 2016
medexico:
Hmmn

The V crew, come and see oo.
sad grin angry

We are here

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 24, 2016
medexico:

I am one of those "SOMEONE" grin

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by valeno(m): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2016
NdRuby:
PLEASE, I CAN'T REMEMBER WHEN LAST I HEARD FROM FAYOSE, OR HAS THE GOVT SUCCEEDED IN SILENCING THE HIM?, I ASKED BECAUSE THE FAYOSE I KNOW CAN NOT GO A DAY WITHOUT ATTACKING OR ABUSING THE GOVT AND THE PRESIDENCY. OR DO THEY WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION IS SO POWERFUL TO HUMBLE EVEN THE SUPPOSED FEARLESS GOVERNOR?.
wats ur problem wit fayose #to whom brain is given,sense is expected
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

Picture of you fvcking her big butt or na lie lipsrsealed
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by Paseus(m): 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

post d pishuree or ADONBILIFIT!
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by Paseus(m): 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
My vaseline don finish!
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by cruz419(m): 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
medexico:

Bro u just hit d nail on d head jare while some are busy admiring and wishing one guy dey one side dey talk say,, dat one I don whip am tire lol

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by lagosrd: 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
NdRuby:
PLEASE, I CAN'T REMEMBER WHEN LAST I HEARD FROM FAYOSE, OR HAS THE GOVT SUCCEEDED IN SILENCING THE HIM?, I ASKED BECAUSE THE FAYOSE I KNOW CAN NOT GO A DAY WITHOUT ATTACKING OR ABUSING THE GOVT AND THE PRESIDENCY. OR DO THEY WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION IS SO POWERFUL TO HUMBLE EVEN THE SUPPOSED FEARLESS GOVERNOR?.

What good thing has the government in power done since inception to warrant talking about them. Even APC members are fed up. When last have you heard from layi Mohammed and even tinubu himself. Uno sabi anything .
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by gbens2000(m): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
all we see is trash like this on fp everyday,NL is turning sh*t dy by day
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
Paseus:
post d pishuree or ADONBILIFIT!
Hehe..cant do that.. grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Picture of you fvcking her big butt or na lie lipsrsealed
Lol..if u wan watch p.or.n,find am go anoda place... grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by MamaletASO: 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
[quote author=Mu2ni post=48747507][/quote]

No Market again...

Na wa ooo
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
On behalf of all vaseline crew members I need to check in order to confirm wether her butts aint padded

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by jonsnow12(m): 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
chai.... dis milk get level grin

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by Flywillz93(m): 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
Dem vaseline crew
Food don done oo

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by teamfrabidel: 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
chai....this is too much mehn.

Check out the Number one Nigeria's Dating Website where you can hook up with single ladies and guys in your area.Strictly for Nigerians! You can also meet new friends and chat online.It's Free! Register/Login with your Facebook - www.frabidel.com
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by whitebeard(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
NdRuby:
it is not easy nah..! Put yourself in his shoes

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by Udhedheoghene: 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
What is the value of those boobs when someone has given the boobs RED CARD......
Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by Jacko1(m): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
Big belle nko
Who be dis daniella okeke we dey hear hup hand down

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Boobs And Butt In New Photos by chidextec: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
Odi egwu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusoji Jacobs And Boma Douglas' Traditional Wedding Photos / Timaya Reacts To Runtown's Ban From USA / Naira Marley Shares First Photo After His Release From Prison. Celebrities React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.