Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program (106797 Views)

Stanbic Ibtc Graduate Trainee 2018 Aptitude Test / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment / IPI Powertech Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by datjobhunter(m): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
Sincerely, i hate the wait.
The test was online, so why draw our patience beyond line.
wheeew, now that is off my chest, i shld feel better
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Rochero(m): 12:39am On Oct 21, 2016
Sorry guys,did anyone with a 2:2 result wrote the test?
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ekwe1(m): 4:12am On Oct 21, 2016
Rochero:
Sorry guys,did anyone with a 2:2 result wrote the test?

Yes... Or you got info that 2.2 can't.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by olagunjumariah: 9:43am On Oct 24, 2016
What are these people still waiting for? This one wey dino melaye dn implicate mtn implicate stanbic ibtc, i jus pray we do not wait for an unexpected time that would weary so many people
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Bigmex: 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
lol @olagunjumariah...just lilax, you will get feedback soon
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by datjobhunter(m): 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
Na real waa for dis Stanbic o, it was a fucking online test
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by zekiel(m): 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
Guys, just keep calm. Trust me, mass recruitment is one of the most annoying HR practices especially for big companies like SIBTC. They have other activities they are doing and they will get back to us in due time. They called it a three-stage assessment, if you spread that over 6 months, you would have a feed back time of about 2 months each...lol. Just joking sha. Take your minds off it so that when response comes, you would be like "so early?"; rather than hoping and waiting on them each day, making 2 weeks look like 2 months. So let us focus on our daily endeavours for now.

Cheers!!
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by olagunjumariah: 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
Omo guys dy rot away for house na. Ah!
Brain dn dy lose steam
I no dy knw which day of d week we dy again. Weda na saturday or tuesday i no dy knw again. I jus dy dirty anyhow, something alien to my way of life. All because of acute boredom
Guys how ona dy cope
Share to help a sick soul please
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by datjobhunter(m): 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
Just got it, shld calm some nerves

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your continued interest in joining the Stanbic IBTC team.

Please note that the recruitment process in respect of the graduate trainee program for which you applied is ongoing. We will therefore contact you in due course regarding the next phase of the process. Once again, thank you for your interest in our Graduate program.

Best regards.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Osinitu(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
datjobhunter:

Dear Applicant,

Please note that the recruitment process in respect of the graduate trainee program for which you applied is ongoing. We will therefore contact you in due course regarding the next phase of the process. Once again, thank you for your interest in our Graduate program.

Best regards.
Got same mail too.

Hoping for the best
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
Got the same mail, does it mean that were qualified for the next stage?
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Bigmex: 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
omo this is what i got again o:

Dear Applicants,

Thank you for expressing your interest in participating in the 2016 Stanbic IBTC graduate trainee programme.

We are pleased to inform you that your application has been progressed to the next stage of our recruitment process, which is an online assessment.

This is the first of a three stage selection assessment for our graduate programme. The online assessment is scheduled to take place on Friday October 28th, 2016; you will be required to log in with a password which will be sent to you same day.

Please see further details below:

Date: Friday October 28th, 2016.

Venue: Online (using the link you will receive same day)

Time: 12:00pm – 12:20pm

1. The assessment is in two parts: Biodata section and Assessment section.
2. You are required to fill in your personal details before proceeding to the assessment section.
3. The assessment will run for 20 minutes only.
4. You can only attempt the test once. Candidates who attempt more than once will be disqualified.
5. Please provide accurate information to avoid disqualification.

If you require any clarification in relation to your interview, please do not hesitate to send an email to the undersigned with your enquiries.

Best Regards,

Resourcing Unit

Human Capital

Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc (A member of Standard Bank Group)

Email: careers@stanbicibtc.com
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Bigmex: 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
it seems for me, i have another chance to retake the test
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Ritabee: 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
Got d mail too,hope this turns out well
Osinitu:
Got same mail too.
Hoping for the best
datjobhunter:
Dear Applicant,
Best regards.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by yoyolagos: 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
Bigmex:

Dear Applicants,

Thank you for expressing your interest in participating in the 2016 Stanbic IBTC graduate trainee programme.

We are pleased to inform you that your application has been progressed to the next stage of our recruitment process, which is an online assessment.

This is the first of a three stage selection assessment for our graduate programme. The online assessment is scheduled to take place on Friday October 28th, 2016; you will be required to log in with a password which will be sent to you same day.

2. You are required to fill in your personal details before proceeding to the assessment section.
4. You can only attempt the test once. Candidates who attempt more than once will be disqualified.

If you require any clarification in relation to your interview, please do not hesitate to send an email to the undersigned with your enquiries.

Best Regards,

Resourcing Unit

Human Capital

u sure say no be mistake be dat? did u partake in d first assessment?
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Bigmex: 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=yoyolagos post=50532401]

u sure say no be mistake be dat? did u partake in d first assessment?
i partook in the first test oooo. but i had issues with my internet connection as i was completing the test and because of that i sent a mail to them informing them of the issues i experienced. may be that is why they are giving me a second chance again
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ifeanyimoses: 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
Dear Applicant,

Please note that the recruitment process in respect of the graduate trainee program for which you applied is ongoing.  We will therefore contact you in due course regarding the next phase of the process. Once again, thank you for your interest in our Graduate program.

Best regards,

Resourcing Unit

Human Capital

www.stanbicibtc.com/ careers@stanbicibtc.com 

IBTC Place, Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos

RC 1018051

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by veyron02: 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ritabee:
Got d mail too,hope this turns out well

Got the same mail too.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by veronica23: 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
mayb dem scores shocked d hell outta dem cheesy, coupled with those terrible questions without answers, anyways sha I appreciate d gesture.
Once bitten.....
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by drexzy: 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
ifeanyimoses:
Dear Applicant,

Please note that the recruitment process in respect of the graduate trainee program for which you applied is ongoing.  We will therefore contact you in due course regarding the next phase of the process. Once again, thank you for your interest in our Graduate program.

Best regards,

Resourcing Unit

Human Capital

www.stanbicibtc.com/ careers@stanbicibtc.com 

IBTC Place, Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos

RC 1018051

Got the same mail. Pls does it mean someone has passed first stage or what?
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
drexzy:

I don't think so. but I think it is because they realised how incompetent and lazy the programmers/examiners employed to run the assessment are.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ruthieo(f): 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

I don't think so. but I think it is because they realised how incompetent and lazy the programmers/examiners employed to run the assessment are.

engine sup with u? any mail?
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Bigmex: 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
anyways dem don giv me second chance to write on friday this week...Jah go help him pikin again smiley
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
ruthieo:

engine sup with u? any mail?
Yes. What about u?
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ruthieo(f): 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
Bigmex:
anyways dem don giv me second chance to write on friday this week...Jah go help him pikin again smiley

u sure Its not a mistake?
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Bigmex: 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
ruthieo:

u sure Its not a mistake?

omo it doesnt look like one ooo cos i also asked another friend of mine that made a complain too regarding the previous test...he said he was sent a mail to take the test again this friday.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Ugo4cruz(m): 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by tundejoel1990: 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
Bigmex:

Dear Applicants,

Best Regards,

Resourcing Unit

Human Capital

@bigmex I was ssent dis samme message......nd u knw we both had d same issue
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by oladiran2(m): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
Got the same too.i pray it means we ve passed d 1st stage and remaining the 2nd and last stage in Jesus name.the lord almight will perfect what he has started in our lives
drexzy:
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ekwe1(m): 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
Does it mean if we can complain about the test as regarding the passage and questions that did not tally den we will get a invite to rewrite.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ruthieo(f): 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
ekwe1:
Does it mean if we can complain about the test as regarding the passage and questions that did not tally den we will get a invite to rewrite.

ekwe sup did u also get invite to rewrite?
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by veyron02: 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
ekwe1:

Am sure they must have noticed the error too.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply)

IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) / Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.