Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima (3408 Views)

MC Fish: Why I Wash My Wife’s Underwear – Anita Joseph’s Husband / Jemima Osunde Graduates, Inducted For Physiotherapy Practice / Jemima Osunde Is In Her Final Year In Medical School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by envoymedia: 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
I Won't Be Cooking And Washing Anybody's Clothes - Actress, Jemima Osunde Informs Her Future Husband

Actress Jemima Osunda took to Twitter to reveal she won't be the one cooking or washing clothes in her marriage, IgbereTV reports.

The medical practitioner, who doubles as a Nollywood actress, said her husband will either get someone to do those things or she'll get help herself.

She added that marriage does not equal manual labour.

She further stated that some people like "sufferhead" but that life is not for her.

She said she didn't suffer in her parent's house, isn't suffering while living on her own as a single woman and also doesn't intend to suffer when she gets married.

Reads her tweets below.

"You will get us a cook and laundry person. Or I will.
Either way, I won’t be the one cooking and washing anybody’s clothes including mine & I don’t expect you to either boo.

Marriage does not = manual labor that I don’t like, can afford to outsource & is really not necessary."

"Sometimes, do the things you actually enjoy and forget them silly societal “duties” that this country tries to force on you.
Actually enjoy your lifeee forgorsake!!! Especially when you can afford to.

Life is short my G!"

"God forbid that I start doing what I wasn’t doing before (which I know is not sustainable) to keep anybody.

There’s a huge difference between compromising in your relationship and subjecting yourself to slavery.

Why do we like stressing ourselves nitori olorun? Ko ye mi"

"Imagine that a man marries someone like me and expects me to be washing clothes.

Broooo, you’re marrying me and my Comfort (Comfort is a person. My beautiful and loyal house staff that’ll wash your clothes and keep your house CLEAN!!!)."

"I didn’t suffer in my daddy’s house, I’m not suffering in my house and my the special grace of God, I won’t suffer in OUR house and you too baby! And you too.

It’s for the two of us."

"If you’re reading this and feeling acid reflux inside of you in vehement disagreement. Ko ya look away. It means you like that kind of life which in turn means this does not concern you.

Carry on love just make sure you’re doing the one that makes you happy!"

"There realllyyy is more to life guys. Honestly!"
https://twitter.com/JemimaOsunde/status/1357293416401539072?s=19

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by envoymedia: 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2021

Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by mayklef(m): 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
just say aside from your wornout kitten, u have nothing reasonable to offer the poorman

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by HopeVictor(m): 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
Who make this one actress?abeg shift jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by arsenal444(m): 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
Who is this one again, dont be surprised that she was once a laundry girl undecided

8 Likes

Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by LMS1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
Jemima? who is she? does she act in cartoon movies?

1 Like

Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by meobizy(f): 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
Who?

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by Iliveforever(m): 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
If she can clear the bills, then she can forget about the kitchen and laundry
Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by Iamagoodgirll: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
if I can afford to outsource it I will employ someone but if I can't what is clothes that I can't wash.
Cooking is not an option to me whether there's money or not will still cook for my family

1 Like

Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
Cook yes but why will I wash a man's clothes because he's a husband, like seriously? What's the work of the maids?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by Omihanifa: 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
All nah initial gra gra undecided
By the time she finds a man that she truly loves she Will do more than cooking and cleaning grin

She's only saying this simply because she hasn't found the right guy

4 Likes

Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by Inkling(f): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
But who ask her?

1 Like

Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
meobizy:
Who?
Co ask
Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by WoeBetide666: 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
Who is this one now
Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by chiiraq802(m): 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
Feminist miscreant.....#Farm tool.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by Mhimi007(m): 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
simple I don't know how to cook nobody go kill u put...nor dey do shakara for watin you nor sabi
Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
Zzor:
Cook yes but why will I wash a man's clothes because he's a husband, like seriously? What's the work of the maids?

I pray your future husby will have alots of money tho....if not....anty feminist you go wash boxer , all your knuckle go tear

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

I pray your future husby will have alots of money tho....if not....anty feminist you go wash boxer , all your knuckle go tear
Yes I will marry a very rich man and I can and will not wash any husband's cloth,he's the one with strength so let him do all the work that requires strength. Washing machine is always there,cloths that I didn't wash in my father's house na husband house I go kom go wash am mtcheww

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by SammieRexx(m): 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
Cardi B wey be known celebrity and wealthy talk pass this one...but we all know how far. We know her type....small money...they Don turn queen wey no fit touch anytin again......slayqueen oshiii
Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by pretydiva(f): 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
Your life, your choice. Dont disturb us with your bs
Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by lkillbrokehoes: 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Who's this one? look at her head like pearl, She doesn't even look attractive to me, swerve please
Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by Denique(f): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
She hasn't said anything that is unheard of.

I don't see myself doing the family's laundry. I can't be single using a laundry man most of the time and then become one simply because I am now a "Mrs."

Cooking I like it. As long as it's a hobby, I'm so down for it. I just cannot subject myself to any tedious work in the name of marriage. I nor kuku get the stamina sef and I be person pikin, edakun. undecided
Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
Zzor:
Yes I will marry a very rich man and I can and will not wash any husband's cloth,he's the one with strength so let him do all the work that requires strength. Washing machine is always there,cloths that I didn't wash in my father's house na husband house I go kom go wash am mtcheww
Babe! You're baccckkkk!!!
Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
I will cook because I like to eat my own food but wash?? Washing machine will do that. Operating it is no big deal, anyone of us can do that.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by Theboy21: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
She just want some reactions and one NL feminist wannabe is already showing her support up there cheesy cheesy
Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by Houseofglam7(f): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
To each their own undecided

I actually do enjoy doing stuff around the house....cooking and cleaning inclusive.
That's her business,not ours undecided

1 Like

Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by 99thEnemy(m): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
Denique:
She hasn't said anything that is unheard of.

I don't see myself doing the family's laundry. I can't be single using a laundry man most of the time and then become one simply because I am now a "Mrs."

Cooking? ? ? I like it. As long as it's a hobby, I'm so down for it. I just cannot subject myself to any tedious work in the name of marriage. I nor kuku get the stamina sef and I be person pikin, edakun. undecided

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by Nicepoker(m): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
Women and their useless problems.
Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
Chii59:

Babe! You're baccckkkk!!!
Yes ooo, I was banned,hope you are good. I saw your last thread lol

1 Like

Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by 2rez: 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
Be calming down. U talk too much.

Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by TANID(m): 6:34am On Feb 05, 2021
Re: I Won't Cook And Wash My Future Husband's Clothes - Actress Jemima by padi94(m): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2021
Even women that are more sophisticated than you imps are cooking and cleaning in their boyfriend's and husband's house.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Record Breakers - World's Tallest Married Couple! / Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner Dazzle In Dubai (photos) / Kim Kardashian Freezes Eggs In Order Not 2 Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.