Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,427 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 24th Of August 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 24th Of August 2016 (283 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 30th Of August 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of March 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 24th Of March 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 24th Of August 2016 by jonatoye(m): 5:41am On Aug 24, 2016
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
The graciousness of God over the entire human race is seen in the fact that He gave us more than what we need to meet every need in life!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ." (Ephesians 1:3 NIV).

Despite the fact that some things have not manifested physically in our lives does not change the fact that God has given us more than what we need to meet our needs. At our birth, we came with nothing but now, we have things we claim to be ours by the virtue of God's gifts in our lives. This is a proof to the fact that God has taken care of all our needs.

The Lord has given you something special with which your need will always be met and this, He will always require from you in every bid to meeting your needs at every point in time. In John 2; when they ran out of wine, Jesus only asked them to use what they had i.e. water, strength and the will power to obey His words.

Irrespective of your needs the fact still remains that God has provided all things. Consider what He placed in your disposal and act in total obedience to His words.
-------
Lord! Don't allow me to suffer in ignorance; open my eyes to what am made of and what you have given me to meet my needs and bless my world in Jesus name. Amen!!!
-------
#- The Lord has perfected everything concerning your life -#

Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Have a Glorious Wednesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of September 2016 / Sunday Bible / God Chooses, We Don't - A Short Sermon Excerpt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.