Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

My Virgins Help Me Communicate With The Dead Says Charly Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Virgins Help Me Communicate With The Dead Says Charly Boy (625 Views)

Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / My Virgins Helps Me Communicate With The Dead - Charly Boy / In The Next 5 Years, Marriage May Become Old Fashion - Says Charly Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Virgins Help Me Communicate With The Dead Says Charly Boy by bumi10(m): 7:14am On Aug 24, 2016
I have not heard before that virgins can translate the language of the dead. This is what Charley boy claims in his recent writeup he shared on his socials. He also claimed that her virgins helps him to communicate with his loved ones that have departed this earth (dead loved ones).

See his write up below....

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/08/virgins-help-me-communicate-with-all-my.html

cc lalasticlala obinoscopy

Re: My Virgins Help Me Communicate With The Dead Says Charly Boy by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 24, 2016
How much does he pay them for their services?
Re: My Virgins Help Me Communicate With The Dead Says Charly Boy by xedyl(m): 7:28am On Aug 24, 2016
Our uncle just dey cwaze with age
Re: My Virgins Help Me Communicate With The Dead Says Charly Boy by pyyxxaro: 7:34am On Aug 24, 2016
The kin igbo when dis man de smoke ehn

Once Majek Fashek smoke am ehn,na once Majek go turn cripple embarassed
Re: My Virgins Help Me Communicate With The Dead Says Charly Boy by Nasa28(m): 7:40am On Aug 24, 2016
End Time
Re: My Virgins Help Me Communicate With The Dead Says Charly Boy by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2016
oopzz
Re: My Virgins Help Me Communicate With The Dead Says Charly Boy by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 24, 2016
freaky!
Re: My Virgins Help Me Communicate With The Dead Says Charly Boy by Benjom(m): 8:19am On Aug 24, 2016
Ok... You deserve an award for that.

Re: My Virgins Help Me Communicate With The Dead Says Charly Boy by thorpido(m): 9:12am On Aug 24, 2016
Eccentric......e dey reinvent as a dey circumvent come dey vent.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Rapper Olamide Set To Release 6th Studio Album In December / See This Shocking Revelation SolidStar Expose You Must See / Graphic Photos: Deadly Boko Haram Members Killed By Nigerian Troops In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.