Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) (26463 Views)

Huge Earthquake Hits Buildings In Mexico, Killing Over 200 / The Rise And Fall Of Samuel Doe Of Liberia (graphic Pics & Video ) / A 6.2-magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by Atake14(m): 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
The day natural disaster hits Nija the survivals wud cry bt would wish they were the lucky once to die nd leave nija nd her problems bhid
Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by IMASTEX: 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lord have mercy
Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by iamord(m): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
henrydadon:
Another reason to love Africa

We don't experience things like this

For that we should be thankful

Its because Africa did not shot from its tectonic plates compared to other continents... Even at that tremors have been felt...
Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by obinna58(m): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
Paseus:
Sins of the fathers...
undecided
Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by Pylony(m): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
Izonpikin:
we barely face natural disasters as these in Nigeria yet we are useless as a nation..\...our roads and government buildings are dilapidated even without earth quakes...well our leaders are the earth quakes in nigeria....
we do experience Corruption-quake committed by our Almighty Politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by originalKsp(m): 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
Shit....
With that single earthquake hundreds of Dreams have been cut short, everyone that died will definite have thier own dreams, but death has destroyed it.....RIP
Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by Paseus(m): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
obinna58:
undecided
yes o...its their way of life. U knw wat i mean
Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by redcliff: 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
Izonpikin:
we barely face natural disasters as these in Nigeria yet we are useless as a nation..\...our roads and government buildings are dilapidated even without earth quakes...well our leaders are the earth quakes in nigeria....

Lmao... na so!

1 Like

Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by QuickLoans(f): 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
that's serious
Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by Timoleon(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
toposi4naija:
The end is near......

Please.....start living your life to please God!......

Nothing will be as bad as spending eternity in an unending lake of fire where gnashing of teeth prevails!....

Give your life to Jesus now!!!!
how does one gnash his teeth in an unending fire?
Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by damocool(m): 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
Katyusha:
There is no hell anywhere...Earthquakes are not a new thing.
if there's hell or not, wait till then.
Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by ebby9z(m): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
handsomeclouds:
God saved Tinubu and his family

Its not fair o...you made me laugh out so loud in the office that my colleagues were like...whats wrong with this one? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by yunglary(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by donshady(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
toposi4naija:
The end is near......

Nothing will be as bad as spending eternity in an unending lake of fire where gnashing of teeth prevails!....

so because of earthquake now the end is near abi?
smh for you.
Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by goldeno10boy: 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
My deepest sympathy for their loss
Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by phensbassey: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
toposi4naija:
The end is near......

eternity? try putting it in perspective torment for eternity sounds more like wickedness
Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by ojuolu(m): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
Izonpikin:
So on point. And ours (bad leadership) is the worst of the natural disasters. It is indeed a calamitous calamity.
Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by youngestland: 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
6.2 magnitude earthquake killing both old and young and you tell me the earth was created by god for human beings

please tell me something else abeg
Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by juman(m): 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
Sorry o.

Our hearts go to them.
Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by lordbish(m): 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
what has an earthquake that is a natural disaster have to do with end time, this happens ones in a while, I wonder why you Nigerians are too damn religious
Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
kolawaxxy:

There surely will be a revolution in heaven by the saints.How do you stomach the thought of you spending eternity in splendour and merrymaking in heaven while your neighbors and friends are gnashing their teeth in hell?

One day (hopefully at old age), U are gonna close your eyes.
Closed permanently to this world.

Then You will open it & alas, U are standing in the presence of Your maker.

My dear Kolawale, what will be your excuse?

Will it be:

O Lord I'm sorry. I couldn't live up to your Holy standards

Lord I'm sorry. I couldn't believe in U cos all the Christians around me were not practicing What U taught us to.

Lord I'm sorry, I didn't really believe U existed. Now I know better. Pls just forgive me & accept me.

Lord You know I believed in U. forget all the things I used to say on social media. I believed in U secretly.

My broda, I will advice U to repent now oooooo.

Cos there is no story U can make up that will make God turn a blind eye to U denouncing Him & believe me, even lucifer will not be able to adapt to the pains of Hell. Talk more of U.
Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by blazer234: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
kolawaxxy:

There surely will be a revolution in heaven by the saints.How do you stomach the thought of you spending eternity in splendour and merrymaking in heaven while your neighbors and friends are gnashing their teeth in hell?

Lolz.

I can't stop laughing at your funny reasoning.

In your mind now, you think you are being logical.

I will suggest you stop reasoning like this.

Either you and I like it or not, Jesus is coming soon. Only those who believe in him will go with him.

Those who Dont make heaven will end u in hell.

You and I can't do anything about it.

Everyone now has a chance to determine where he/she will spend eternity.

I will suggest to you to take this end time message seriously so that you will not be caught unprepared.

MESSAGE OF THE END TIME IS REAL.

FIGHT IT ALL YOU WANT, THAT WON'T STOP IT FROM HAPPENING
Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
blazer234:

Lolz.

I can't stop laughing at your funny reasoning.

In your mind now, you think you are being logical.

I will suggest you stop reasoning like this.

Either you and I like it or not, Jesus is coming soon. Only those who believe in him will go with him.

Those who Dont make heaven will end u in hell.

You and I can't do anything about it.

Everyone now has a chance to determine where he/she will spend eternity.

I will suggest to you to take this end time message seriously so that you will not be caught unprepared.

MESSAGE OF THE END TIME IS REAL.

FIGHT IT ALL YOU WANT, THAT WON'T STOP IT FROM HAPPENING

Lol
Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

One day (hopefully at old age), U are gonna close your eyes.
Closed permanently to this world.

Then You will open it & alas, U are standing in the presence of Your maker.

My dear Kolawale, what will be your excuse?

Will it be:

O Lord I'm sorry. I couldn't live up to your Holy standards

Lord I'm sorry. I couldn't believe in U cos all the Christians around me were not practicing What U taught us to.

Lord I'm sorry, I didn't really believe U existed. Now I know better. Pls just forgive me & accept me.

Lord You know I believed in U. forget all the things I used to say on social media. I believed in U secretly.

My broda, I will advice U to repent now oooooo.

Cos there is no story U can make up that will make God turn a blind eye to U denouncing Him & believe me, even lucifer will not be able to adapt to the pains of Hell. Talk more of U.
Trust me, I have no sin to repent of
Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by peaceMma(f): 4:23am On Aug 25, 2016
I thank God for Nigeria
Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by peaceMma(f): 4:24am On Aug 25, 2016
I thank God for Nigeriaz
Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:31am On Aug 25, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Trust me, I have no sin to repent of

have You forgot that U are an atheist,

U want to wait till U finally see God (I.e at death) before U believe in His existence & U want Him to just accept U like that.
Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 25, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

have You forgot that U are an atheist,

U want to wait till U finally see God (I.e at death) before U believe in His existence & U want Him to just accept U like that.

Sir, stop making assumptions. I'm not an atheist
Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:55am On Aug 25, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Wow.

Sorry bro
Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Wow.

Sorry bro
Re: A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 28, 2016
ebby9z:

Its not fair o...you made me laugh out so loud in the office that my colleagues were like...whats wrong with this one? cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Georgia Confirms Biden Victory and Finds no Widespread Fraud After Audit / Mitt Romney's Loss In Pictures / Dead Brothel Owner Wins Election In Nevada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.