Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Nigerian Police Officer Caught Drunk On Duty With Gun And Threatened To.. (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Officer Caught Drunk On Duty With Gun And Threatened To.. (pics) (712 Views)

Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Bribe Publicly In Abia(pics) / Policeman On Duty With Gun In Rivers Dressed In Native Outfit (Photos) / 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police Officer Caught Drunk On Duty With Gun And Threatened To.. (pics) by cherrycyn90: 8:44am On Aug 24, 2016
This policeman, Mobile Unit on duty yesterday at about 2pm at Igyula along Gboko-Aliade Road took alcohol to stupor and was seriously misbehaving by threatening road users with the gun.

According facebook user who saw him said he tried getting his service number and name but his jacket covered the tags.

“I saw him assured a commercial driver that he would have wasted his life by shooting him dead if it was at night, just because the driver told him that he does not have money to settle them.

He added that in Maiduguri, a driver can’t waste a policeman’s time to begin to explain that he doesn’t have money for settlement; the police will just shoot the driver dead and throw him in the bush.

He warned the driver not to say a pleading word again rather than quietly settle them. One of the passengers who saw how the driver’s vehicle has been having faults while they were coming gave him N30 to give to the policeman and plead further.

When the driver removed the N30 to give to the policeman, he asked him how much it was. The driver replied him that it’s N30. The policeman became infuriated and started beating up the driver with his gun. He said the driver has insulted him by giving him N30.

His colleagues intervened but could not stop him. They told this reporter that their superior colleague is drunk and confessed he has been behaving like that since morning. According to them, they can’t stop him because he is their superior.

I write this to request the Nigerian Police Force to call Gboko Command to trace this unprofessional policeman on duty yesterday at Igyula Community along Gboko-Aliade Road using the attached pictures. Those plying that route should also take caution in order not to risk their lives.

In the second picture with money on ground in front of the policeman, he was doing so while trying to prove to the driver that he has enough money and not hungry enough to collect N30 from him.”

Source: http://www.enzyhub.com/nigerian-police-officer-caught-drunk-on-duty-with-gun-and-threatened-to/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Caught Drunk On Duty With Gun And Threatened To.. (pics) by cherrycyn90: 8:45am On Aug 24, 2016

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Caught Drunk On Duty With Gun And Threatened To.. (pics) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 24, 2016
undecided
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Caught Drunk On Duty With Gun And Threatened To.. (pics) by soberdrunk(m): 8:55am On Aug 24, 2016
angry
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Caught Drunk On Duty With Gun And Threatened To.. (pics) by bodee(m): 9:03am On Aug 24, 2016
Pathetic!
It is not just enough to relieve him of his job, I believe he should be prosecuted; I also believe that the abuse of public office is the climax of irresponsibility and callousness.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Caught Drunk On Duty With Gun And Threatened To.. (pics) by jazinogold(m): 9:04am On Aug 24, 2016
shocked

Nigeria Polish 4us lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Caught Drunk On Duty With Gun And Threatened To.. (pics) by donbenedict(m): 9:06am On Aug 24, 2016
Abeg the person wey get mind snap am, where him take snap dis pic? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Caught Drunk On Duty With Gun And Threatened To.. (pics) by Benjom(m): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2016
With what I read, the pictures are incomplete. In fact, the pictures above do not incriminate him in anyway. Just my opinion.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Caught Drunk On Duty With Gun And Threatened To.. (pics) by Perfecttouch(m): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2016
donbenedict:
Abeg the person wey get mind snap am, where him take snap dis pic? cheesy
my broda na from 7 miles o
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Caught Drunk On Duty With Gun And Threatened To.. (pics) by pyyxxaro: 10:31am On Aug 24, 2016
This kwontree is Hard

See as the guy Fair like Baba Suwè cry

Would love to know the name of his bleaching cream embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Brother Seeks Justice For Sister “assaulted” By Indian Employer In Lagos (photo / Herbal Medicine Hawker, Friends Dupe Man Of N20m / Photos: Police Raid Baby Factory In Delta State, Six Pregnant Women Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.