Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

N200million Lamborghini Countach Abandoned In Lagos - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / N200million Lamborghini Countach Abandoned In Lagos (72598 Views)

N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) / Ferrari F50 Abandoned In Ibadan (Pictures) / The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N200million Lamborghini Countach Abandoned In Lagos by cardoctor(m): 6:28am On Aug 25, 2016
Rubbish!!!!! This is a KIT car. One of those silly Toyota MR2 conversions. N200 million my ar5e.

2 Likes

Re: N200million Lamborghini Countach Abandoned In Lagos by MadCow1: 7:02am On Aug 25, 2016
Scarpon:
see for ur self brother Google is your friend

Okay.. So I checked the price myself. I even searched as far back as 1992 model which this one seems to fall into. The price was nowhere near 200 million Naira. And for a vintage car to rack up cost, the condition has got to be pristine and the milage low. This car is none of that.
Re: N200million Lamborghini Countach Abandoned In Lagos by iamrealdeji(m): 8:34am On Aug 25, 2016
omonla555:
Vain thing

Lesson to you looking for wealth, fame and things of the world. Your beauty of today will be old and wrinkles tomorrow.

All things you accumulated today will be left behind and if care is not taking your wife, children, houses and money may belong to someone else.
this person dey hate gaan o. Sidon,no look for money. I know people that are rich till they die,i know many old people that have fresh face till they died. If you see everything good as vanity,pls just sleep at home,dont work and eat what ever you see,where any cloth you see. if you don't like good things of life,why not stick to living like a pauper. What have you contributed to this world that people can benefit from?
Meet Ibrahim Niyas,a beautiful old man(if your face fresh reach this now,dey thank your God). He worked hard in his early day to enjoy in his old age and didn't see it as vanity, He contributed a lot to this world rather than sitting at the back of a system just spewing anything. And yet you no dey religoous reach these men o.

1 Like

Re: N200million Lamborghini Countach Abandoned In Lagos by billyG(m): 8:37am On Aug 25, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
Is this real or am I dreaming?

This abandoned Lamborghini Countach which has an estimated price tag of N200million ($500k) was spotted in Abule Egba, Lagos by an instagramer @teatealorpeyy.

This automotive icon is powered by a V12 mid-engine accelerating from 0-60mph in 4.7 seconds with a top speed of 295 km/h (183 mph). The Countach was produced between 1974 and 1990; it is currently regarded as a rare vintage car.

It reminds me of the cars in Arnold Schwarzenegger's Total Recall.

http://autojosh.com/unbelievable-n200million-lamborghini-countach-abandoned-in-lagos/

Haba!Stop playing on our intelligence that is a pfucking Toy car.
Re: N200million Lamborghini Countach Abandoned In Lagos by iamrealdeji(m): 8:49am On Aug 25, 2016
cardoctor:
Rubbish!!!!! This is a KIT car. One of those silly Toyota MR2 conversions. N200 million my ar5e.
Diddy used white of this car in "1" video. There is no how it can be up to 200m,lailai. I can't even be up to 10m. Gbemisola Saraki drives an old school ferrari around Ilorin town too
Re: N200million Lamborghini Countach Abandoned In Lagos by iamkingzlee(m): 9:24am On Aug 25, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
Just give me the car..... I. Go carry am give one mechanic for my area.... After some touchwork.. Then straight to car wash.. And then I will be balling with the car cool
See this man. You know how much you go blow to fix up this kind car?
Re: N200million Lamborghini Countach Abandoned In Lagos by EZEGE1: 10:11am On Aug 25, 2016
This thing looks like a toy. Can a human being enter this thing sef?
Re: N200million Lamborghini Countach Abandoned In Lagos by bimppyola: 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
DAramis:
I don't think this is the real car.
It must definitely be a Chinese model.
looks like a toy car cheesy

1 Like

Re: N200million Lamborghini Countach Abandoned In Lagos by Incrizz(f): 1:43am On Aug 26, 2016
drlaykay:
Looks like our rewinder for rewinding video cassette in the 90s
lol...
Re: N200million Lamborghini Countach Abandoned In Lagos by dahme147(m): 10:05am On Aug 26, 2016
Its gonna be sold as a classic old school lambo,thats y it might be worth 200m
Re: N200million Lamborghini Countach Abandoned In Lagos by PFRB: 10:43am On Dec 30, 2017
Please contact me about this car.
Re: N200million Lamborghini Countach Abandoned In Lagos by Folabifreeman(m): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2020
This car is in my dad's possession for years now. Wow 200million??
Re: N200million Lamborghini Countach Abandoned In Lagos by Ekg911(m): 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
emeijeh:
Reminds me of my first toycar in 1995 grin
aswear bro.
Re: N200million Lamborghini Countach Abandoned In Lagos by Zane2point4(m): 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
MadCow1:

This is a 1992 (or older sef) model of the Lamboghini Countach..

In this state, e no reach 5 million Naira sef..

In pristine condition, then maybe up to 20million depending on if you find the right buyer.
Watch "chasing classic cars" on discovery family channel and see how many millions they make by buying classic cars ,restoring and auctioning it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / Best Oil Grade To Use For Nigerian Car? / Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.