Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) (52534 Views)

Funke Akindele Celebrates wedding Anniversary With wedding Lovely Photo / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her / Funke Akindele Celebrates JJC Skillz 40th Birthday With Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by silversonuc(m): 10:53am On Aug 24, 2016
ayorins:
happy birthday to you madam
baba dat babe don old tru tru o, d tin shock me gan
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by teacherbim(f): 10:57am On Aug 24, 2016
She looks younger and beautiful,continue to age with grace
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by ephi123(f): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2016
She looks incredibly great for 40! Wishing her the best life has to offer.
P.S. - I love Jenifa's diary

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 11:07am On Aug 24, 2016
So she's 40, isn't she older than linda ikeji, so why do people blast linda so much?,
She not the oldest unmarried lady.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by condomuser: 11:08am On Aug 24, 2016
JJC madman he don do am London style "We are Africans, Africans Awooooo" grin
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by comeandmarry: 11:10am On Aug 24, 2016
Like wtf,i still dont get it.how old was she during her movie titled return of jenifa.35 i guess.
Men she don cast.see wetun shakara don cause.
Nor worry you with rita dominic abi na demonic .i wonder who wan blow first.
Abegi.apako
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by Perfectionist11: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2016
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by kaziblake(f): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2016
Slimflame:
she still dey answer girl friend...nah wah o
she has achieved more than most of these niggas on nairaland.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by justmenoni: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2016
No mind am, perhaps he needs to understand that the series: i need to know is close to 20 years,was funke akindele a baby when she featured in that series?

benedictnsi:

Lol no.... she is 400
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by kaziblake(f): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2016
kenbee:
If the pair of balenciaga sneakers is all he could get for her, I can as well do better than him and be her sixth lover cum husband.
only mouth..i don't know what ur fvcking business
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2016
BABANGBALI:
no,no,no,menopause begins at 40
lol
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by legendte(m): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2016
Hbd my crush
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by whitestar01(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2016
Is she still boyfriending at 4o? About to menostop and she still dey think all men are the same, ok na.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by tunahper(m): 11:28am On Aug 24, 2016
She don overdue for marriage.... c her dey flash ring abi she don turn lord of d ring grin
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by glossy6(f): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2016
Vaxt:
40?

What age do you want her to declare 65? Why do you find it difficult to believe? Is she too young or too old or that she has achieved much
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by vectoh(m): 11:41am On Aug 24, 2016
40? thank GOD. sha go born..
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by malikombi(m): 11:50am On Aug 24, 2016
You must be kidding me....OP. BTW, who is that her bf?
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by uju22(f): 11:55am On Aug 24, 2016
HBD Funke LLNP
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
Damilare5882:
those gifts should be from JJC
captain obvious
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by cruz419(m): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
Love dis Bae lyk kilode she is as real as it come,,, wishing u a happy birthday dear,, may GOD grant u all fat wish ur hearth desire!!!!
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
I'm happy for her. Funke is so real to fake her age unlike her colleague mama's that will cling to their forever 23 even when dey don finish dye for market.

Still looking like this @ 40 shows she will age gracefully.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
Looking younger than her age... HBD Funke
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by folu4real(f): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
HBD 2 HER but seriously ooo at 40 she still has a boyfriend instead of Husband too bad.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by omoalajah(m): 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
Happy birthday to her
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by Ad0rable: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
Theres power in the tongue & what u ve said sounds like a curse, I feel sorry for u already cry

Phi001:
I be wan book space before.. .
Le boo abi? When the time reaches for les children to give gift, you won't see nobody!
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by Ad0rable: 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
Happy birthday to you my darling Funke, as u have put smiles on my face & others, God will continue to bless u & grant u allll ur heart desires kiss kiss kiss
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by bimbo2k10: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
Rapi bday our jerrinfa
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by Phi001(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ad0rable:
Theres power in the tongue & what u ve said sounds like a curse, I feel sorry for u already cry

I didn't curse anybody...I'm merely stating the current future.. .
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by HCF(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by HCF(m): 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
Phi001:
I be wan book space before.. .

Le boo abi? When the time reaches for les children to give gift, you won't see nobody!
The current Prime Minister of Britain married early and has been married for over thirty years, but has no child: She expresses regrets over her barreness saying they,(she and her husband) really tried their best,but it never happened....Most of us are aware of similar cases around us.

What am I driving at?; certain things are just beyond us as humans...You might find it easy to be married early in life, someone else would experience great difficulty achieving same, ...Conceiving might be an easy task for you, but someone may never acheive it..Haven't you seen someone younger, less intelligent and less hardworking, yet richer and more famous than you are?...

In short, it is insensitive to make mockery of Funke Akindele just because she SEEMS to have failed in an aspect of her life by being single at 40...Do you know what awaits you as a Single person too?... Or what awaits you as a Married person?...or better still, what awaits your Children?...Life is full of mysteries, if u speak of another person's failure with pleasure, you would hear of your own with bitterness!

If u can't empathize with her, simply wish her a Happy Birthday and move on!!

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by Akinaukwa: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
I like Funke and enjoy watching her programmes but to still have a boyfriend at @40, mbanu, i reject it.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday In London (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
40 adds up

Yvonne jegede wil now say she is 26

Uche ogbodo wil claim 27

Chika ike wil say 25.... Cos she started acting 14 years mtschew

Dat gospel singer frm warri turn nollywood will claim 28

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma-Davido Breakup Rumour: Toolz Tells Chioma What To Do / Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye / Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.