Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her (28956 Views)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Stepson, Benito On His Birthday (Photos) / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister Olubunmi Neeceebosslady On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by Mrsoundoro(m): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2017
Super talented actress, entertainer, producer of "Jenifa's Diary", proud wife and soon to be mother, Akindele Olufunke Ayotunde also known as Funke Akindele Bello celebrates birthday today.

To celebrate the 'Jenifa's Diary " star today, Nollyzone brings to you major things you need to know about the delectable actress.

1. Funke was born on August 24,1976 in Ikorodu, Lagos state.

2. She is the second child of three children (two girls and a boy).

3. She obtained an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Mass Communication from Ogun State Polytechnic and got a Law degree from the University of Lagos.

4. She came into limelight after featuring in popular United Nations Population Fund(UNFPA) sponsored sitcom "I Need To Know", which fan from 1998-2002.

5. Her big break in the Nollywood industry was in 2009 from the movie titled "Jenifa".

6. She won the Africa Movie Academy Awards for Best Actress in a leading role in 2009, and she has since then won different awards.

7. She is the writer, producer and lead character in the popular TV series, "Jenifa's Diary "

8. She was formerly married to Adeola Kehinde Oloyede from May 26,2012 - July 2013.

9. She is presently married to Abdul Rasheed Bello aka JJC Skills with whom she is expecting a baby.

Nollyzone wishes you a happy birthday celebration.

http://news.nollyzone.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-funke-akindele-bello-as-she-celebrates-her-birthday-today/

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by purem(m): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2017
The most amazing part of opening this thread is that after passing the post it's my comment u gonna be reading first.

But then it will not take u much time to know that adon't have something meaningful to say.

Unto that I challenge u to hit like b4 u use d tip of ur finger to scroll that big screen fone of urs.

Anever finish o.

See me laffin at pipu dat will read my comment but then pipu dat will quote me is at my back wanting to give me IFORUN.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:10am On Aug 24, 2017
birthday girl
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by Divay22(f): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
Happy birthday jenifa
How iz you, hope is fine cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by SOLMICHAEL(m): 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Happy birthday Jennybabe!! You're such an inspiration!!
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by hucienda: 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
She came to consciousness of the public in "I Need To Know", peaked and plateaued at "Jenifa" and is currently flogging that same far-spent horse in the eponymous series.

Happy 41st, Olufunke.

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
Humble to d core. Met her twice. When she was doing i need to know. Na trek dem dey trek for road to ronik secondary school in ejigbo with dat oda yellow babe ( where is she by d way). And another time in chevy view estate. Top celeb

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by ibroh22(m): 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
yup
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by HeWrites(m): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
And it makes FP
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
fvck she's old

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by hAlexandro(m): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Cool I remembered watching her play the bisi role for hiv/aid awareness TV show then

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by Meerah04(f): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Always looking good

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by Orpe7(m): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Mrsoundoro:
Super talented actress, entertainer, producer of "Jenifa's Diary", proud wife and soon to be mother, Akindele Olufunke Ayotunde also known as Funke Akindele Bello celebrates birthday today.

To celebrate the 'Jenifa's Diary " star today, Nollyzone brings to you major things you need to know about the delectable actress.

1. Funke was born on August 24,1976 in Ikorodu, Lagos state.

2. She is the second child of three children (two girls and a boy).

3. She obtained an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Mass Communication from Ogun State Polytechnic and got a Law degree from the University of Lagos.

4. She came into limelight after featuring in popular United Nations Population Fund(UNFPA) sponsored sitcom "I Need To Know", which fan from 1998-2002.

5. Her big break in the Nollywood industry was in 2009 from the movie titled "Jenifa".

6. She won the Africa Movie Academy Awards for Best Actress in a leading role in 2009, and she has since then won different awards.

7. She is the writer, producer and lead character in the popular TV series, "Jenifa's Diary "

8. She was formerly married to Adeola Kehinde Oloyede from May 26,2012 - July 2013.

9. She is presently married to Abdul Rasheed Bello aka JJC Skills with whom she is expecting a baby.

Nollyzone wishes you a happy birthday celebration.

http://news.nollyzone.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-funke-akindele-bello-as-she-celebrates-her-birthday-today/

Nothing new na. Every we know

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by younglleo: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
hapi bday to her ohh. I need sumtin urgently. Check my bio
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by SlimBrawnie(f): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Congrats dear, I love you and so proud of you
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by Partnerbiz3: 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lucky her
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by odizeey(m): 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Just believe Jesus today.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by Dutchey(m): 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
e ku ori re
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by Turtle3Dove(m): 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
rubbish

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by winkmart: 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
Wow
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by cityabbey01(m): 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hbd oremi pataki
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by EmekaBlue(m): 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
HBD but i noticed she no sabi dress

next
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by burkingx(f): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
kiss 41 .....Still looking kiss kiss kiss

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by Shakingdbumbum: 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
delay is not denial. I love her testimony.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by infogenius(m): 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
HBD
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by adeniyisamuel59(m): 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
This recession people still dry birthday

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by rottenPussy: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
Funke is grown and hot!!
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday: 9 Things You Should Know About Her by kinzubi20: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
HBD MRS isn't it fine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen / Miyonse Amosu Becomes Indomie Ambassador (Photos) / Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.