Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Nigeria's U23 Olympic Team Back In Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria's U23 Olympic Team Back In Nigeria (29247 Views)

Dalung Poses With KatsuyaTakasu After Helping U23 Team / Nigeria U23 Vs Germany U23 Drop your Predictions.. / Sports Ministry Unaware Of U23 USA Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's U23 Olympic Team Back In Nigeria by veekid(m): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria's U23 Olympic Team Back In Nigeria by Atake14(m): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
did i hear no plans to host them?

if i where the other Nigerian athletes stil in Rio i wud be preparing my self cos i know its goin to b a long walk bk to Nigeria..
Re: Nigeria's U23 Olympic Team Back In Nigeria by nanzozo(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
thundabot:
HOW CAN THEY POSSIBLY LAND ?? RE THEY AIROMPLANE ? cheesy

follow me on instagram @thundabot--- Read my blog posts @loadedhub.com/thundabot
your head need resetting

Y
Re: Nigeria's U23 Olympic Team Back In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nigeria a country in disarray!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's U23 Olympic Team Back In Nigeria by repogirl(f): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
Who needs the sports officials and their fake hosting anyway? Buhari and his abóki brothers be treating our sports athletes like inconsequential and irrelevant people as if they went to represent Biafra at the Olympics.

Abeg make 2019 do reach sef, we don taya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's U23 Olympic Team Back In Nigeria by erimmy(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
Golden bronze medalists. Congrats guys.As for our red beret ninja who keep looking like a vigilante operative,Posterity will him

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's U23 Olympic Team Back In Nigeria by jay7(m): 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
Congratulations guys
Re: Nigeria's U23 Olympic Team Back In Nigeria by Charlico2(m): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
Based on the circumstance prior & during the Competition, we will gladly say " Kudos" to this patrotic guys. The name NFF is very pathetic at this time of our sport. Well done boys

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's U23 Olympic Team Back In Nigeria by 4nobody4every1: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
cheesy deez boys done chop pay
Just like this dollars l used as pillows, l will send you some if you want, they are too much in my room grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's U23 Olympic Team Back In Nigeria by aisammy4: 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
oluwatosin400:
Twelve players who represented Nigeria in the 2016 Rio Olympics and 7 officials who accompanied them, including coach Samson Siasia, have arrived back in Nigeria while others returned to their various bases. The Dream Team won the only medal (Bronze) for Nigeria at the Olympics following their 3-2 victory over Honduras in the third-placed match.

Interestingly, they arrived the Murtala Muhammed International Airport on Mondaynightwithout any official from the Sports Ministry or the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) welcoming them from Brazil and have now departed to their various destinations as no plans were made to host them.

See Photos below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/24/photos-nigerias-u23-olympic-team-arrive-back-in-nigeria/

wow, is it that the government is too broke to send representative to welcome these guys or the government is just bending its head in shame.

The Dream Team have made us proud as Nigerians. I bet you had it been the arrival of the Dream Team was announced, the police will not be able to control the crowd that will converge at the airport.

These guys did their best to getting us the Olympic bronze medal, and the Nigeria government is hiding in Shame!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's U23 Olympic Team Back In Nigeria by santos123(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
dey try shaa, d oda athletes go see fyn brazilian gals

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's U23 Olympic Team Back In Nigeria by AlphaPegasi: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Just like this dollars l used as pillows, l will send you some if you want, they are too much in my room grin grin
just 1 million is OK for me bros. thanks in advance lolzzzz grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's U23 Olympic Team Back In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
thundabot:
HOW CAN THEY POSSIBLY LAND ?? RE THEY AIROMPLANE ? cheesy

follow me on instagram @thundabot--- Read my blog posts @loadedhub.com/thundabot

....... No dem be AeroOdubu

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's U23 Olympic Team Back In Nigeria by chrisxxx(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
Please u guys should visit Abuja if at all only when you people have gone home to drop the dollar the Japanese gave to you people. Otherwise those change agent in Abuja will instigate EFCC to collect it from you guys and replace it with change. They may even say that Jonathan and Japan have same initial no wonder he asked the Japanese to release the stolen funds to u guys.
Re: Nigeria's U23 Olympic Team Back In Nigeria by Deepfreezer(m): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
Welcome back brothers.
Re: Nigeria's U23 Olympic Team Back In Nigeria by ebby22(m): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
Robert Mugabe Calls for the Arrest of Zimbabwean Olympic Team; Says They Are Useless By Wright Bernard  RELATED ITEMS: Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe has instructed the Commissioner General of Zimbabwe Police Republic, Augustine Chihuri to arrest and detain the whole Zimbabwean Olympic Team members immediately the arrive at the Harare International Airport on Tuesday, August 23. Zimbabwe which is one of the countries in the Olympics without a medal presented a team of 31 athletes. The closest any of the athletes came to win a contest was at the 8th position. Mr. Mugabe who is incensed with the team’s performance told the Police Chief to arrest all the team members and detain them. “We have wasted the country’s money on these rats we call athletes. If you are not ready to sacrifice and win even copper or brass medals (referring the 4th and 5th positions) as our neighbors Botswana did, then why do you go to waste our money” he said. we for do them like that
Re: Nigeria's U23 Olympic Team Back In Nigeria by mattsvibes: 12:40am On Aug 25, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
cheesy deez boys done chop pay

If they will pay them on time
Re: Nigeria's U23 Olympic Team Back In Nigeria by Jeetkool(m): 8:19am On Aug 25, 2016
franciskaine:
Nigeria a country in disarray!

At list them no go hopeless come hopeless grin
Re: Nigeria's U23 Olympic Team Back In Nigeria by juman(m): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
The return of the champions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Britain Talks Tough In Football ‘super League’ Row / Sanwo-Olu, Others Visit Super Eagles Camp / Twitter Verifies Augustine Eguavoen's Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.