Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Best Ago Tankfarm Delivery Deal Available Now!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Ago Tankfarm Delivery Deal Available Now!!! (481 Views)

"2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS / BLCO- China Onshore Tankfarm Deal.. Available To Only Serious Buyers. / Ago Tankfarm Delivery Needed At N130-2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Ago Tankfarm Delivery Deal Available Now!!! by krypton: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2016
Good morning Fellow Nairalanders!!,

We currently have good supply of AGO in MT. The procedure is simple and mouthwatering!!!

1. We need you to send us an LPO endored by your bank with the verbage we will advise. It will be stated that we will supply you the product as a credit line and we expect payment from your bank after 7 DAYS shocked.
2. Once this is received, we will respond with our own letter to acknowledge receipt and request for the Name of the tankfarm, the Thruput agreement or photocopy of the payment receipt (just to be sure that you have an agreement with the storage facility)
3. Immediately, this is provided, we will move the vessel to the Tankfarm of your choice and discharge. As stated in the LPO, we will expect payment from your bank after 7 DAYS shocked. No upfront fees required.

Interested parties should reach me on 08106427812. Please we will not entertain long chains and time wasters. This deal works best with either the direct buyer or the mandate.

Regards
Re: Best Ago Tankfarm Delivery Deal Available Now!!! by krypton: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2016
Good morning Fellow Nairalanders,

Last month I sent the above post and got some favouravle responses. However, we have made some changes in the procedure. Please see below:

1. Seller sends buyer SPA
2. Buyer signs and returns with the following documents
Valid Tank farm details
Thru-put agreement
Letter of Undertaking on Company Letter Head paper (format of the verbage will be sent to interested parties)
3. Seller sends Marine NOR to Tankfarm with 72hrs.
4. Buyer raises BG
5. Vessel moves to Tankfarm for Q and Q before discharge.
6. BG crystallizes.

Interested parties should reach me on 08106427812. Please we will not entertain long chains and time wasters. This deal works best with either the direct buyer or the mandate.

Regards
Re: Best Ago Tankfarm Delivery Deal Available Now!!! by krypton: 8:51am On Sep 26, 2016
Good morning Fellow Nairalanders,

Last month I sent the above post and got some favourable responses. However, we have made some changes in the procedure. Please see below:

1. Seller sends buyer SPA
2. Buyer signs and returns with the following documents
Valid Tank farm details
Thru-put agreement
Letter of Undertaking on Company Letter Head paper (format of the verbage will be sent to interested parties)
3. Seller sends Marine NOR to Tankfarm with 72hrs.
4. Buyer raises BG
5. Vessel moves to Tankfarm for Q and Q before discharge.
6. BG crystallizes.

Price is N140 less N2.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Open Offer! Invest Now / Who Invented Sliced Bread? / I Have A Client For Bitumen And Ago(diesel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.