Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Gamers I Need Help About This On My Ps2. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Gamers I Need Help About This On My Ps2. (1103 Views)

How To Convert Downloaded Ps2 Iso To Play On Ps2 / PS2 Game Console For Sale / Ps2 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gamers I Need Help About This On My Ps2. by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2016
Gamers in the house plz help me on help to play ps2 game & win my opponent smootly. hav been playing the game for long but its very hard for me to win about 7 guys in our building.they tease me about it they can get a freekick & tell me the direction they going to shoot it & still shoot it & score.they tell me that there is nothing i can do will make them loose against me. I notice i knew only the simple bottons.i want to know when to shoot & how to hold on the ball & run.thanks
Re: Gamers I Need Help About This On My Ps2. by SUPERPACK: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2016
Adikam:
Gamers in the house plz help me on help to play ps2 game & win my opponent smootly. hav been playing the game for long but its very hard for me to win about 7 guys in our building.they tease me about it they can get a freekick & tell me the direction they going to shoot it & still shoot it & score.they tell me that there is nothing i can do will make them loose against me. I notice i knew only the simple bottons.i want to know when to shoot & how to hold on the ball & run.thanks
stop playing with them, play with the COM to perfect ur skills starting frm beginner to the Top player level, Play it consistently like 2hours daily and make it ur hobby. i guess u have nt played it up to a month.
Re: Gamers I Need Help About This On My Ps2. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
SUPERPACK:
stop playing with them, play with the COM to perfect ur skills starting frm beginner to the Top player level, Play it consistently like 2hours daily and make it ur hobby. i guess u have nt played it up to a month.
i have played de game up to 6months but am playing profeional were am a learner
Re: Gamers I Need Help About This On My Ps2. by SUPERPACK: 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
Adikam:
i have played de game up to 6months but am playing profeional were am a learner
start frm the beginning.
Re: Gamers I Need Help About This On My Ps2. by Big4wig(m): 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
People still play p2 undecided ..

(1) (Reply)

Puzzle: Can You Find The Dog (pix) / Free Money To Your Perfect Money Account / Ps3 Forsale At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.