Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Whats Your Take On The Banning Of Forex/binary Options - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whats Your Take On The Banning Of Forex/binary Options (320 Views)

CBN Resumes Sales Of Forex To Bdcs / Travelex To Commence Sales Of Forex To Bdcs Today / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Take On The Banning Of Forex/binary Options by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2016
Oil price fluctuates.. Yes! why? some fluctuations are caused by forex/binary options traders.. Yes but i thought Seun banned them, Maybe he does not know. Traders make money by speculating correctly where the price will go. This is business, though involves some risk, but every business has risks. My take: Why blocking the ways that Nigerians can be entrepreneurs, Just put a disclaimer in the business or investment section and allow people to learn about these markets and make their decisions.
Thanks

To learn about binary options which I recommend visit the thread www.nairaland.com/2835192/binary-options-alertz-strategies-season/55#48756451

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Nigeria Out Of Recession—dangote / NSE: All-share Index Gains 0.04% Thursday / Towards Your Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.