Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama (59835 Views)

Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by Carter4luv(m): 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
Buhari should declare dat man free, d naija police should stop embarrassing dat man. Everyone av seen it, it's not a crime naming a dog after ur godfather buhari.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by passionate88: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
NextGovernor:
Only him 6 dogs. To feed and take care of 1 dog alone na nightmare not to talk if 6....
that was then, not now that the dullard is up there

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by olatemmie13(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin
SAMBATLAN:
I will name my chicken ALI BABA... Since the naming ceremony is a continuous function, already.. Quote me wrongly, I will first name this guy below after you
Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by penopere: 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
We are missing the point. It was alleged that person named the dog after a neighbor called Alhaji Buhari and he did not stop there, he inscribed the name on the dog and paraded the dog in front of mostly dominated Hausa area. He was trying to incite violence guys. So let us put things in the right perspective

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by ikupakuti(m): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
Miles300:
am tellin u , wen e happen na condemn the act will be d order of the day when lives nd properties has been wasted..no one is stopping u from naming ur dogs names but so time use ur brain if it will danger ur life

Dont mind the hypocrites

Until one of them names his dog after his/her dad, inscribes it on its side & parades it before his dad in a towns meeting gathering out of admiration for him, will i believe them to be true democrats

* and should the father show any form of objection he should remind him that he has the backing of the constitution & that this is 21st century & he has the freedom of expression*

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by abbeyfel: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
Abeyjide:
Nigerians are so funny and this reminds me of

those supporting the guy that name his dog buhari are hypocrites because I know with
in themself ,just immagine your neighbour named his or her
dog ur own name or your children' name, I know you won't rest untill you kill that
dog. is not part of our culture naming dog with same name
with men.

speak for yourself pls. what happens to names like Jack, Douglas that are common dog names in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by infohenry(m): 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nigerian are really funny people, small small the story is changing, people name their dogs what they like but nobody tag the name on the dog and parade them on streets to spit on people. The man was just looking for trouble and I believe he will be regretting his action. Remember what you call your dog it will answer is not crime but tagging and parading could be offensive to your dog namesake. Ali baba did not tag those dogs and took them to ota,whitehouse,uk or south africa.
Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by okonja(m): 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
Freedom of speech is when you call your animal pet any name you like, BUT when you purposely label the name on its body, and walk around with it in an environment you happen to be a minority, and you knew the people of the environment won't be happy with the name label, then you are looking for TROUBLE. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by bimbo2k10: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
I wonder why people support hypocrisy in this country. All those naming their pets after human being are wicked and useless. Can they name their child puppy, bingo, hen dog goat or sheep. Or can name their pets after their father, grandfather, mother, grandmother's name? Or can they name their Pets after their children's name? If no, then they deserve to be dealt with....
Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by aviazuva: 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
Naming an animal after a man is not the problem
but the condition under which it was done.
Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by psp2pc(m): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
DropShot:
I won't stop saying it, Nairaland in particular and Nigeria in general is full of people incapable of putting things in context.
The issue is not about naming your pets as you deem fit. It's about doing it to deliberately provoke a reaction. Cynically inscribing a person's name on a pet to spite him/her, especially in an area dominated by his ethnic group is an invitation to chaos and breakdown of law and order.

they won't point out the fact that the guy named the dog Buhari for an ulterior motive. he named and paraded it to spark a violent reaction from the northerners. I know that no aboki will name his cow, goat or dog Ojukwu.
some people hate for buhari is making them think anti-clockwise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by Drigdee(m): 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
thundabot:
See google's faith bout Buahari
just type buahari is... you see suggestions as thus

but i think there is an omission, google pls add
buhari is a tyrant

i no get joy so no chill.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by testional(m): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
Before the Rio olympic, one of the American athlete that won Gold medal name her pet dog "Rio" has she been question? No, It can only happen "Zoo"

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by bishop4life(m): 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
admax:
My take on the matter: Buhari is too busy and important to be bothered about a common man naming a dog after him in far away Ogun state. You see, what we are witnessing is an action of overzealous policemen and court officials merely seeking recognition.

Most of this VIPs and Rich men are easy going people whose image has been battered by a retinue of eye service aides!

Btw, I Love dogs grin

I bet you don't know buhari. I wish there is another word that can explain something stronger than being a sadist.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by Max24: 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
admax:
My take on the matter: Buhari is too busy and important to be bothered about a common man naming a dog after him in far away Ogun state. You see, what we are witnessing is an action of overzealous policemen and court officials merely seeking recognition.

Most of this VIPs and Rich men are easy going people whose image has been battered by a retinue of eye service aides!

Btw, I Love dogs grin
I bet to disagree with u. The aides are a reflection of what you are or what tickles you. Why didn't Jonas aides or OBJs aides arrest people for such during their time or is this d first time its happening ?

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by JOXY(f): 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pyeratedraymond:
Rubbish..y u no name any of dem after ur father or mother..or ur sef (Ali junior). Abi ur fellow comedian..mtcheeeeeeew.
Exactly my taught.
Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by precious1967(m): 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
thank ur star dt not in nigeria u would ve bn in kirikiri by now.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
thundabot:
See google's faith bout Buahari

just type buahari is... you see suggestions as thus

but i think there is an omission, google pls add

buhari is a tyrant

i no get joy so no chill.
Senseless
Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by ehijoe(m): 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
My weakest among my dogs name Is buha if u decide's to add RI. na u sabi
Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by Xmen149(m): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
Abeyjide:
Nigerians are so funny and this reminds me of

those supporting the guy that name his dog buhari are hypocrites because I know with
in themself ,just immagine your neighbour named his or her
dog ur own name or your children' name, I know you won't rest untill you kill that
dog. is not part of our culture naming dog with same name
with men.

human right bro,human right,...its simple,open a dog village and name each according to every of that your neighbors descendant and ancestors,...satisfied,then move on with your life. cheesy

life goes on smiley
Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by Xmen149(m): 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
In other country people name almost everything they feel attached to,plants,animals(dog,fish in pond,dolphin etc),forest,....so if you visit your friends house and the neighbor had a new dog that they happens to give a name you have,.you will kill the whole family........mtchew!!!!,if no more cases to handle they should face all those awaiting trial cases they used to send people to prison to go and wait for ten years and allow people face their worries biko
Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by thundabot(f): 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
bulldoza:

Senseless

if i slap u
Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by greatbrian(m): 12:25am On Aug 25, 2016
NextGovernor:
Only him 6 dogs. To feed and take care of 1 dog alone na nightmare not to talk if 6....

Dogs aint so tough to take care of. An uncle of mine have 9 in kaduna and I tell u z always fun when they bark in unison at midnyt
Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by KanwuliaExtra: 2:13am On Aug 25, 2016
Why was BUHARI omitted? angry
Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by KanwuliaExtra: 2:14am On Aug 25, 2016
Why was BUHARI omitted? angry
Na so dem dey protest? cheesy
Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by mummilee(f): 3:30am On Aug 25, 2016
THE DOG WAS ONLY NAMED BUHARI.NOT MOHAMMADU BUHARI.ANYBODY CAN ANSWER BUHARI.
Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by saidu10: 6:09am On Aug 25, 2016
My take on dis scenerio, d man in question deep down his inner heart as an ulterior motives towards is action.let's be realistic his offence is nt about naming d dog after a persons name,but the situation around it.
Many fellows here quickly call d president diferent set of names,due to there hatred and sentimental reasonin wic has becloud their pshyche.wat was done by the NPF was necessary because if not handle wit care a lot of lives and properties may be lost due to d man's action.
So mr Alibaba should not make any anology here,you can name your dog any name that please you,in as much it doesint go around on the street wit a name tag on it which can incite chaos and crisis in our society.
I tink we should learn to respect other peoples culture,belief system,values in order to stay in peace,where your freedom of speech or liberty ends,anoda mans freedom begins.
Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by uchewilliam18: 6:54am On Aug 25, 2016
By the time we re done with Buhari, all his gara gara go stop. The ambitions of an individual can never be greater than the collective interest of a nation.
Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 25, 2016
thundabot:

if i slap u
I go fućk you
Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:38am On Aug 25, 2016
tobtap:
cheesy cheesy ... only a DESPOT will arrest someone because he or she decided to assign a NAME to an animal...
[color=#990000][/color]BUT I DIDNT SEE WHERE HE WROTE THIER NAMES ONTHE DOGS AND PARADE THEM ON THE STREET.
Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by kyaagbanairaland(m): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2016
For ages people have been naming their dogs Jack the lead character in Titanic. What's up with naija
Re: Ali Baba's Dogs Named Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB, Obama by thundabot(f): 8:53am On Aug 25, 2016
bulldoza:

I go fućk you

pervert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On / D'banj Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.