Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed (28367 Views)

Regina Daniels Shares New Video After Stepping Out With Billionaire husband / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Patoranking Stepping Out From Flashy Car, Dancing In Miami / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Linda Ikeji Stepping Out In Style. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by Faithway10: 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge emerged full of smiles outside St Mary's Hospital as they proudly showed off their third child to the waiting world.

Just before 6pm on Monday, the Royal couple as usual, posed on the steps outside the central London hospital where international media and well-wishers had gathered to celebrate the Royal family's new arrival.

This tradition of the Duchess, Kate Middleton always stepping out immediately after she puts to bed has got veteran Nigerian comedian, Ali Baba thinking. He shared a photo of her and wrote;

"The way this lady gives birth and is walking out few hours after, like she went to take passport photographs... is making me think Nigerian hospitals deliberately keep some Nigerian women after they give birth just to increase the hospital bills. I'm not talking of Caesarean birth ooo. Normal childbirth..."

First two pictures are of her carrying Prince George, and Princess Charlotte. The the 3rd is the latest royal baby number 3

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/ali-baba-reacts-to-the-duchess-of-cambridge-always-stepping-out-of-the-hospital-immediately-after-she-delivers.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by dman4mdmoon(m): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
Oyinbo life different. More so, it is like a tradition, even though she may still go back for bed rest.

8 Likes

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by Proffdada: 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
hospitals must sell na
even in the village some people still go to farm on the same day after giving birth
grin

12 Likes

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by Papse: 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ali
Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by fourhayz: 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
And Ali baba dey do like say he no be nigerian.

Lol..."The lady steps out immediately as if she went to take passports"

Abeg i wan yawn

5 Likes

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by Authoreety: 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nigerian government always looking for means to extort citizens na....

Dnt ever forget that or u fall mugu

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by ShitHead(m): 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
She just dey hatch like chicken anyhow.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by elvfab4(m): 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
seconder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by unknownsolja: 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
this guy talks more than a woman and he will talk about politicians on sm and at the same time go and host their weddings..bloody hypocrite

6 Likes

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by xreal: 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
Some women could be very strong though.

5 Likes

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by Evablizin(f): 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
cheesy
Oil deh your head sir.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by miracle956: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
wetin concern u
Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by Acecube(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
Doctors don suffer grin
Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by checkedout: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nigerians to react soon
Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by MosakuAW(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
It is not her will to do so but tradition demands that. If she was given an option, i trust she will take it.

It's not easy given birth and immediately start to attend to other activities. Best of luck to her

6 Likes

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by Pidginwhisper: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
grin
Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by Beehshorp(m): 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
unknownsolja:
this guy talks more than a woman and he will talk about politicians on sm and at the same time go and host their weddings..bloody hypocrite

Somebody cannot talk again eh...

5 Likes

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by Endougs(m): 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Let the truth be told Ali has spoken the truth and the truth is they do in on purpose. And that is the truth and nothing but the truth. Shikinah

5 Likes

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by NonFarmPayrol: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
Better health care system

Here mortality rate no be small thing

cry

3 Likes

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by kokoye(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
unknownsolja:

His job is to talk....and he has a valid point here. No vex

Se na your wedding he go come host? If you can afford him, will you use his services?

Dont knock his hustle abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by Akin0: 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
I feel same way Ali Baba. As if say na lie. Maybe na wait an get pickin

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by Reference(m): 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hasn't he read the stats about maternal mortality.
Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by Aquariann: 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
Growing up, I witness my mom aid in the delivery of more than 20 births and depending on the time of the day, the lady usually left with her child same day or the following day..

Once, my neighbor who was in labor pushed out the baby alone in the room without any noise, then calmly strolled out to call my mom to the surprise of everyone.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by nabegibeg: 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
Faithway10:
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge emerged full of smiles outside St Mary's Hospital as they proudly showed off their third child to the waiting world.

Just before 6pm on Monday, the Royal couple as usual, posed on the steps outside the central London hospital where international media and well-wishers had gathered to celebrate the Royal family's new arrival.

This tradition of the Duchess, Kate Middleton always stepping out immediately after she puts to bed has got veteran Nigerian comedian, Ali Baba thinking. He shared a photo of her and wrote;

"The way this lady gives birth and is walking out few hours after, like she went to take passport photographs... is making me think Nigerian hospitals deliberately keep some Nigerian women after they give birth just to increase the hospital bills. I'm not talking of Caesarean birth ooo. Normal childbirth..."

First two pictures are of her carrying Prince George, and Princess Charlotte. The the 3rd is the latest royal baby number 3

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/ali-baba-reacts-to-the-duchess-of-cambridge-always-stepping-out-of-the-hospital-immediately-after-she-delivers.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by YorubaAssasin: 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
So somebody have entitlements to everything just cuz they're from some royal bloodline whatsoever... BS! angry angry

The French King, Henry the IV and his foolish queen comes to mind. I hope all these fvcking royals can be given such treatment! angry

Fvck monarchy! Fvck Royalty! angry
Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
Just a few hundred miles away people were slaughtered yet this goat is talking about Duchess of Cambridge, useless celebs

3 Likes

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by Louteelaw84: 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
Prolly cos most of the bills was paid during the antenatal? Cos I hv been cracking myself
Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by unknownsolja: 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
kokoye:

His job is to talk....and he has a valid point here. No vex

Se na your wedding he go come host? If you can afford him, will you use his services?

Dont knock his hustle abeg.

dumbo why will i waste money for someone to come and talk at my weddings and this is why nigeria is a poo hole.he talks on SM and still go back and wine and dine with the same politicians he talks about.he talks about useless things,when was the last time he talked about the killings in nigeria?lazy yoots always worried about useless things
Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by unknownsolja: 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Just a few hundred miles away people were slaughtered yet this goat is talking about Duchess of Cambridge, useless celebs

exactly what i was saying and some little kids they tell me crap

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by unknownsolja: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
Beehshorp:

Somebody cannot talk again eh...

there are lots of things to talk about in nigeria and its not bbnaija and no its not a woman in the Uk that gave birth..capish

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by chigoziri2403(m): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
because Nigerian ladies only start ante natal by 7 months

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed by zicoraads: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
Watching the video yesterday, I swear the same thing came to my mind cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' / BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst / Special Spesh Flaunts Thousands Of Dollars And Later Apologized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.