Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Teach Yourself Java In 24 Hours - From Alphikka Technologies - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Teach Yourself Java In 24 Hours - From Alphikka Technologies (769 Views)

Youtube Monetization 2018: Account Must Have 4000 Watch Hours & 1000 Subscribers / Best Trick To Get 10,000 Views On Youtube And Start Monetising In 24 Hours. / I Will Get You TIN For Your Adsense Or Business In 24 Hours For #4,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Yourself Java In 24 Hours - From Alphikka Technologies by AlphikkaTech: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
We will be teaching Nairalanders how to program in Java language in Just 24 hours time.
I will be your instructor, you can ask me any question and I will reply you immediately. If you don't get a reply in a minute simply ring me on 08160288961.

NOW LETS START!

Re: Teach Yourself Java In 24 Hours - From Alphikka Technologies by AlphikkaTech: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
HISTORY OF JAVA
James Gosling initiated Java language project in June 1991 for use in one of his many settop box projects. The language, initially called ‘ Oak ’ after an oak tree that stood outside Gosling's office, also went by t he name ‘ Green ’ and ended up later being renamed as Java, from a list of random words. Sun released the first public implementation as Java 1.0 in 1995. It promised Write Once, Run Anywhere (WORA), providing no- cost run- times on popular platforms. On 13 No vember , 2006, Sun released much of Java as free and open source software under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL). On 8 May , 2007, Sun finished the process, making all of Java's core code free and opensource, aside from a small portion of c ode to which Sun did not hold the copyright.
Re: Teach Yourself Java In 24 Hours - From Alphikka Technologies by Gurusarenna: 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lmao... U mean 24 hours..? Java..? u just made my day, when not html...
even a print statement will take 24 hours for some to understand...
Re: Teach Yourself Java In 24 Hours - From Alphikka Technologies by AlphikkaTech: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
JAVA SET UP
Before you can start writing Java programs, you need Java programming software. Several programs are available for Java, including the Java Development Kit, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, and NetBeans. Whenever Oracle releases a new version of Java, the first tool that supports it is the Java Development Kit (JDK). To create the programs in TUTORIAL THREAD, you must use version 7 of the JDK or another programming tool that can work in conjunction with it. The JDK is a set of free command-line tools for creating Java software. The JDK lacks a graphical user interface, so if you have never worked in a nongraphical environment such as DOS or Linux, you’re going to be shocked—and not in a good way—when you start using the JDK. Oracle offers another free tool, the NetBeans integrated development environment, that’s a much better way to write Java code. NetBeans offers a graphical user interface, source code editor, user interface designer, and project manager. It works in complement to the JDK, running it behind the scenes, so you must have both tools on your system when you begin developing Java programs. The programs in this book were created with NetBeans, which you can download and install in a bundle with the JDK. You can use other Java tools as long as they support JDK 7.
Visit: http://www.oracle.com/us/technologies/java/jdk-7-netbeans-download-432126.html to download the latest version of NetBeans and JDK if you do not have them

Follow the installation guide on http://www.oracle.com/us/technologies/java/jdk-7-netbeans-download-432126.html although you can install your JDK and Netbeans without the guild...........Goodluck
Re: Teach Yourself Java In 24 Hours - From Alphikka Technologies by AlphikkaTech: 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
Gurusarenna:
Lmao... U mean 24 hours..? Java..? u just made my day, when not html...
even a print statement will take 24 hours for some to understand...
Quite easy, don't be pessimistic. Java is not as difficult as many claim it to be.
Re: Teach Yourself Java In 24 Hours - From Alphikka Technologies by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
AlphikkaTech:
Quite easy, don't be pessimistic. Java is not as difficult as many claim it to be.
following!! but boss i av no idea in programming.do u think i can learn it?
Re: Teach Yourself Java In 24 Hours - From Alphikka Technologies by godofbrowser(m): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
Almighty Java in 24hrs?? Funny
Re: Teach Yourself Java In 24 Hours - From Alphikka Technologies by AlphikkaTech: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
STEVE1996:
following!! but boss i av no idea in programming.do u think i can learn it?
Yes of cause! I hope you have your computer with you and you have downloaded Netbeans and JDK.
Re: Teach Yourself Java In 24 Hours - From Alphikka Technologies by AlphikkaTech: 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
Writing Your First Programming Language

What you need to wite Programs
Just to refresh you, you need NetBeans and JDK (Java Development Kit) to learn Java within 24 hours.

Lets progress:

The first Java program that you create is an application that displays a traditional greeting from the world of computer science: “Saluton mondo!” To prepare for the first programming project in NetBeans, if you haven’t already done so, create a new project called Java24 by following these steps:
1. Choose the menu command File, New Project.

2. Choose the project category Java and the project type Java Application , and then click Next.

3. Enter AlphikkaTech as the project’s name. You see the error message “Project folder already exists and is not empty” if you created this project already.

4. Deselect the Create Main Class checkbox.

5. Click Finish.

Beginning the Program NetBeans groups related programs together into a project. If you don’t have the AlphikkaTech project open, here’s how to retrieve it: . Choose File, Open Project. . Find and select the NetBeansProjects folder (if necessary). . Choose AlphikkaTech and click Open Project. The AlphikkaTech project appears in the Projects Pane. To add a new Java program to the current project, choose File, New File. The New File Wizard opens.

The Categories pane lists the different kinds of Java programs you can create. Click the Java folder in this pane to see the file types that belong to this category. For this first project, choose the Empty Java File type, and click Next. In the Class Name field, enter Saluton and click Finish to create the new Java program. An empty file named Saluton.java opens in the source code editor.

Type the following into the white page. Remember Java is case sensitive, so type using lower or upper case as i have written below. example where you see the uppercase letter 'S' do not type the lower case letter 's', as we progress, you will understand why. Now type.

class Saluton {
public static void main (String[] args) {
String greeting = “Saluton mondo!” ;
System. out .println(greeting);
}
}
Re: Teach Yourself Java In 24 Hours - From Alphikka Technologies by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
AlphikkaTech:

Yes of cause! I hope you have your computer with you and you have downloaded Netbeans and JDK.
will download it dis nite....does it work offline?
Re: Teach Yourself Java In 24 Hours - From Alphikka Technologies by blazerblog(m): 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
Yea nice

Re: Teach Yourself Java In 24 Hours - From Alphikka Technologies by Gurusarenna: 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
AlphikkaTech:

lol1
this is the first problem, are they going to install directly, no instructions to set up JRE..? just calm...
Re: Teach Yourself Java In 24 Hours - From Alphikka Technologies by ugwum007(m): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2016
Seriously Jdk -7 u no dey do update

(1) (Reply)

Now You Can Easily Create An Online Shopping Store For Your Product On Blogger. / New Blog For Sale!!! / You Gotta The Android App? Lets' Put It On Google Playstore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.