Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Horror!!!!!!man Caught Selling Vulture Meat As SUYA - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horror!!!!!!man Caught Selling Vulture Meat As SUYA (2078 Views)

Girl Caught Selling Marijuana To Students In Kano State. Photos / Woman Caught Selling Donkey Meat As Cow Meet To Her Customers In Edo (photos) / Ghanaian Lab Attendant Caught Selling Pregnant Women's Blood To Ritualists (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horror!!!!!!man Caught Selling Vulture Meat As SUYA by TamedWolf90: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
This hausa man was caught trapping vulture with snuff in Onne, Port Harcourt and wanted to use them as roasted chicken for people to buy.

He said he has been doing this business for sometimes now. Please those of you that eat roasted chicken from road side in Akajo and Onne or Eleme as a whole beware, because some of these people that roast chicken do mixed them with vulture and customer will not know they will buy and eat. Though it happened in Port Harcourt, it can happen any where. Buyers beware..

http://jejenews.com/2016/08/23/hausa-man-caught-selling-vulture-as-roasted-chicken-for-his-suya-business/

Cc : Lalasticlala ..

Re: Horror!!!!!!man Caught Selling Vulture Meat As SUYA by Zikavirus(m): 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
Vulture is not bad
Re: Horror!!!!!!man Caught Selling Vulture Meat As SUYA by Skipuru(m): 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
And people think say na only igbo man sabi sale bad thing.
Re: Horror!!!!!!man Caught Selling Vulture Meat As SUYA by Skipuru(m): 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
May be I go don chop that meat wella for ph city.

2 Likes

Re: Horror!!!!!!man Caught Selling Vulture Meat As SUYA by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
End time seller
Re: Horror!!!!!!man Caught Selling Vulture Meat As SUYA by trapQ: 4:17am On Aug 25, 2016
Hausa people can do anything. Can't wait to show my dad this news. He can finally stop buying those stupid roasted chickens.
Re: Horror!!!!!!man Caught Selling Vulture Meat As SUYA by trapQ: 4:18am On Aug 25, 2016
My dad buys it all the time but thank God he never bought from the above locations.
Skipuru:
May be I go don chop that meat wella for ph city.
Re: Horror!!!!!!man Caught Selling Vulture Meat As SUYA by sinite93(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
Zikavirus:
Vulture is not bad
You must be stupid for that

2 Likes

Re: Horror!!!!!!man Caught Selling Vulture Meat As SUYA by Nina4u(f): 3:36am On Aug 26, 2016
People consume rats, tarantulas, opossum, muskrat, Carp, bats, beetles, worms, larvae..(I don't know if you've ever tried Casu Marzu..) well, I HAVE and frankly I don't think consuming a grilled Vulture sounds bad (comparatively speaking). Vultures have incredible immune systems and don't get sick no matter what they eat, but goats will eat (almost) anything as well. Seagulls are = to Vultures, since they'll eat anything but I wouldn't want to eat a seagull, either....Vultures, slowly but surely, are becoming extinct due to poachers. They are now on the protected list. It is illegal to kill them and poachers are jailed if discovered. Their meat is not poisonous to humans, as long as they have not ingested pesticides or poisons, and only in that case, would eating vulture meat be poisonous. Throughout Africa, some villagers consume vulture meat daily.. The bible says in Leviticus 11: 13 ... 13 “You must also treat some birds as things that are wrong to eat. Stay away from them. It is a sickening thought for you to eat any of these birds: eagles, vultures, buzzards, 14 kites, all kinds of falcons, 15 all kinds of black birds, 16 ostriches, nighthawks, sea gulls, all kinds of hawks, 17 owls, cormorants, great owls, 18 water hens, pelicans, carrion vultures, 19 storks, all kinds of herons, hoopoes, and bats... JussSayin... [color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Horror!!!!!!man Caught Selling Vulture Meat As SUYA by agwom(m): 4:00am On Aug 26, 2016
Na bush meat...

(1) (Reply)

Panic As Police Order Officers, Families To Vacate Barracks. / Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. / If You Are Reading This It's Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.