Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. (2087 Views)

Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped / Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } / Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by Abasman007: 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hello... I had to get another account to put this up. Some people might still guess who it is though... I'll go straight to the point...

I lost my mom when I was a month away from 2 years(NOV 2000) and since then I have had to live with my dad as a single parent, my senior cousin (male, soldier now) came (2001) and took up taking care of me.. my dad later got married (2003) to a younger woman (21 years younger) I was 5 then, and I can still remember clearly the marriage and everything that happened around that time.
in 2000 My dad was among 6 people choosen from the six geopolitical zones to got Germany on an advance course on digital transmitters by NTA(which he worked for till 2016 when he retired) and were supposed to move to either Lagos or Abuja upon their return. Few days after he came back my mom died(mom worked as a senior caterer with shell, and was on maternity leave as at the time she died). Daddy refused to leave me behind to go Abuja as he was meant to, despite his mom's, and my maternal aunties plea that he should take the chance and go that i''ll be fine, instead he insisted to stay back and took the option to be put in charge of maintaining transmitters in the whole South south(meaning he travelled a lot). The faint knowledge I have About the time when it was just me, my dad and my cousin is that I enjoyed and never lacked anything, I was always by my dad's side... Untill 2002 when I was 4, I remember a younger woman from church (I tought was mom)always coming to visit dad, we got close and in 2003 they got married and I was joyous feeling mom was back from were ever she went a soon as she was married hell broke loose!! Worst when she gave birth to her own child 2004 Nov.. I was put behind and my dad became a monster, he made me believe I was being trained in God's way.. I was beaten for the slightest thing as talking to a neighbors kid, playing, I was put indoors and this alone is a major instrument to my being shy.. I noticed that my brother wasn't treated that way, but as small as I was I convinced myself that maybe am stubborn as they say I am.. the next kid (a girl) came 2006, my step mum became something worst than what she was before, I was starved, abused physically, was stopped from taking lunch to school.. and irrespective of the fact that I was 8 and had to attend lessons till 3, I was hooked on the meal I ate since morning (that was most atimes few slices of bread..) till about 4 when I came back home.
it was on a day like this that I came back home and found no one. Dead hungry as I was, went and picked up tho biscuits from the carton of biscuits meant for only my step Brother who would be picked up one while I stayed behind for lessons. I innocently was eating the biscuits when my step mum came back with my dad, saw me eating the buscuits and descended on me. the duo beat me till my cousin who was there since 2001 came back and was begging them to atleast least allow me eat, but the beatings kept coming till my dad pick up his wife's heel shoes and broke by head with it. I lay there feeling nothing but only seeing hands descending on me. My cousin seeing me in blood pushed my dad away and took me outside, poured water on me before I came back to myself.. there was a big cut on my head that needed stiches, but my dad refused to stich it and I ended up carrying the wound for months in pains before it finally healed(till today i still have occasional boils like 2 times a year on that spot). My step mum has broken my head too because I was playing with my dad's old working stick. I have been taken to our pastor not knowing what's wrong, only to be asked were our coven is, my own father calling me a witch.. Wit time I start convincing myself this woman couldn't be my mum.. in 2007 my dad was transferred to Enugu Zonal center. And I could at least breath as the Bible carrying monster was far away. But my step mum became worse and more determined in maltreating me, the starving was uncountable and as a 9 year old I have slept outside the house because as usual I came back from school, found no one and we t to wait in my neighbors place, my step mum came back and I ran home to finally eat since morning but was told to go back, the gate was locked and only unlocked for my cousin when he came back.. by cousin had to pass his little food out of the window for me to eat ..my neighbors had gone for tarry night and I ended up crying myself to sleep in our car as my ever careless step mum had left it unlocked.. waking up and finding myself in the dark Alone by 4am, I was scared, ran out and yelled for the gate to be opened, my cousin on hearing my voice took the keys and opened the gate for me. since then my cousin who more or less had been treated like me was made to leave home and I was defenceless against my stepmom and the unlucky times my dad came home
I have been pushed emotionally since I was little, sent to a Fedral government college without provisions, while my siblings get the best of everything... My dad was instrumental to my dropping out of my first university.. he kept telling me how he isn't my dad and how my mom forced herself on him, and how I am the cause of his troubles, of how am like the badluck in his life, he's tied me up and beaten me for sometimes things I haven't done or slight things like loosing my pen..he sees me as being good for nothing.. for that reason he seldoms gets me clothes, shoes or anything...
I have endured it for since 2003.. and now am 21 in another university that I have to suffer to survive...he's 60 years now and has threatened to stop my fees.. by any means we(him) are not poor at all.. I have decided that enough is enough I am not taking it anymore..
I have decided that either we get into an agreement about school or he settles me and I leave or I am going to spill out everything that has been happening since i have been little to people, starting from the church council, to the branch church the both are senior pastors in, to his siblings who know nothing about this, to people who would strip to him of his duties if they get to hear it... I have served this people as a slave,I have been loyal and have kept mum about my pains while my three younger siblings get the best of everything..... I need advice on what to , my step mum just turned 41 and there is no sign that they'll change... I take marijuana to help calm the urge not to commit suscide an tired of it..i can' keep smoking.
Please advise me on what to do.. thank you

4 Likes

Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by YoonSung57: 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
Don't no ooo
Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
smiley
Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by duduade: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
Na WA o..

This is sad

Why are the elderly ones this wicked.. This is so unfair

It's such actions that pushes someone into arranging their deaths..

Na to arrange people to treat their fuckup..

Implicate them and blackmail them

I can assure you that your father might not include your name in his will o..

If you ratting them out to church people you will have to be armed with evidences.. Lots and lots and lots

4 Likes

Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by Abasman007: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
duduade:
Na WA o..

This is sad

Why are the elderly ones this wicked.. This is so unfair

It's such actions that pushes someone into arranging their deaths..

Na to arrange people to treat their fuckup..

Implicate them and blackmail them

I can assure you that your father might not include your name in his will o..

If you ratting them out to church people you will have to be armed with evidences.. Lots and lots and lots

that's my plan...

1 Like

Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
some women are very wicked,i cried reading this,dont hate your dad,it is the handwork of that devil you call step mom.My prayers are with you. mynd44, lalasticlala, seun, please push this to the front page

4 Likes

Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by Abasman007: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
Zzor:
some women are very wicked,i cried reading this,dont hate your dad,it is the handwork of that devil you call step mom.My prayers are with you. mynd44, lalasticlala, seun, please push this to the front page
am dieing inside...
Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
Abasman007:
am dieing inside...
It's alright dear, where do you base?
Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
Abasman007:
am dieing inside...
I think you should leave the house if you can but don't take that route of going to spill everything to whoever,maybe someone close like your uncle or aunt will be ok. Don't be silent anymore,reach out to these people,bottling up everything will have a permanent effect on you

2 Likes

Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by peppermint7(m): 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
Another fuckery at its highest level
Op kindly move on as planned

Pple Dey dis life oo. E be things sha

2 Likes

Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
peppermint7:
Another fuckery at its highest level
Op kindly move on as planned

Pple Dey did life oo. E de things sha
i don't know why some women choose to be very wicked,some men do make that mistake of entrusting their child/children in the hands of another woman.Most step moms are always very wicked
Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by Abasman007: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
Zzor:
I think you should leave the house if you can but don't take that route of going to spill everything to whoever,maybe someone close like your uncle or aunt will be ok. Don't be silent anymore,reach out to these people,bottling up everything will have a permanent effect on you
I dindo have any were to go... The more I stay, the more I feel am either going to hurt him or myself..
Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by Abasman007: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
Zzor:
i don't know why some women choose to be very wicked,some men do make that mistake of entrusting their child/children in the hands of another woman.Most step moms are always very wicked
mine is a bible carrying devil.
Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by Abasman007: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
Zzor:
It's alright dear, where do you base?
am from akwaibom
Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by peppermint7(m): 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
Zzor:
I don’t even know what to say. The should just thank God that op is not the wicked type. All their children for don kawa

1 Like

Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by peppermint7(m): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
Op wer for akwa Ibom abeg.
Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by Abasman007: 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
peppermint7:
Op wer for akwa Ibom abeg.
From ikono.. born and brought up in Uyo.
Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by jenny005: 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
First of all, pray for him so that GOD Will change him. But if he refuse to change, Then do what you think is right i believe GOD Will see u through. I strongly believe that "ALL WILL BE WELL"
Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by peppermint7(m): 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Abasman007:
From ikono.. born and brought up in Uyo.
where in uyo
Have you tried reporting to any human rights activists
Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by Abasman007: 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
jenny005:
First of all, pray for him so that GOD Will change him. But if he refuse to change, Then do what you think is right i believe GOD Will see u through. I strongly believe that "ALL WILL BE WELL"
pray for a pastor? No am not... He's heartless and will never change... molesting someone since 5 till 21 he'd change if he wanted to..

2 Likes

Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by Abasman007: 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
peppermint7:
where in uyo
Have you tried reporting to any human rights activists
no..but am ready for it this time.. I live @nwaniba road opposite water fountain..
Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by peppermint7(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Abasman007:
no..but am ready for it this time.. I live @nwaniba road opposite water fountain..
That is almost four lanes.
Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
Abasman007:
am from akwaibom
that's far,just try and leave that house
Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by Abasman007: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
Zzor:
that's far,just try and leave that house
to were? To who?
Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by Abasman007: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
peppermint7:

That is almost four lanes.
yeah opposite
Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
Abasman007:
to were? To who?
hmmm
Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by peppermint7(m): 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
Abasman007:
yeah opposite
When I get hold of any rights activists I will tell u
Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by Abasman007: 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
peppermint7:

When I get hold of any rights activists I will tell u
no problem. Pls it should be quick in case assu calls of strike.. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by jenny005: 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
[quote author=Abasman007 post=95819202] pray for a pastor? No am not... He's heartless and will never change... molesting someone since 5 till 21 he'd change if he wanted to..[/quote. But remember prayers come first and if the prayers doesnt work then u can tell the elderly ones
Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by Okwuazi930(m): 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
I can feel ur pains reading this,most women av pure hatred and are envious of children born of another woman.women are naturally jealous even if she's ur blood.how I wish u can leave them and strive to make a way for urself in any little way possible except robbery ooo,if possible move out from their place.whatever u do today will define ur tomorrow,be determined to succeed,be prayerful.God will expose and punish them soon, KARMA is real.i pray for wisdom of God for u.
I was once in ur shoes,look up to God,try to make it on ur own.
Re: Help Am I Doing The Right Thing? My step mum and my Dad are monsters. by Elmaaq: 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
Abasman007:
to were? To who?

It's time to decide The Kind of Life you want and how to Get it

Once you have decided and drawn a map, start following it
Things will not work the way you planned but you'll sure get there.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenya Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (graphic Photo) / Masked Men Killed 2 While 3 Sustain Injuries ( Happening Now In Ngor Okpala) / Efcc Working As Lord Lamba Gets Himself A Customized Lamborghini Worth 700 Milli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.