Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Our Agricultural Freedom Project. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Our Agricultural Freedom Project. (1050 Views)

Become Our Distributor For Our Agricultural Products And Earn Great Commissions / Agricultural Policies In Nigeria: All You Need To Know / Promote Your Agricultural Business With A Website Or Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Agricultural Freedom Project. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
About 3-4months ago I came here to introduce our Agricultural freedom project to everyone here.
The project commenced as stated then.
we called on anyone who is interested in farming to be part of the project sponsored by Ifarms.
We were able to begin with 55 acres of land for crop farming.
we started maize and soyabeans intercropping farm for 20acres in June and 35 acres for only maize in July.

We were able to train interested farmers on both animal and crop farming through 5 federal Universities teaching and research farms.

The June maize/soyabeans cultivation has started fruiting, which will be matured in 17 days time.

Maize quality:: IITA White Maize, diseases resistant and drought resistant.
Farm Location: Awe in Oyo town, Oyo state
The pictures are attached below.

The July 35 acres maize:::
Maize Quality::: IITA White Maize, diseases resistant and drought resistant.
Farm Location: iseyin town, Oyo state

We have now launched another phase of this Agricultural Freedom Project with the campaign name #Backtofarm
We are registering as many that are interested in Agriculture in Nigeria.
Our plans for this phase::::
To train our members on both animal and crop production for free.
To hold Agricultural seminars (By inviting successful and professional farmers to encourage others)
To help secure land for our members that are going into crop production.
To help in establishing our members farms.
To give seeds for free for members that are interested in crop production.
To help market our members Agricultural produce.
Among others.

We commenced registration for early next year planting season now because the plans for this year are to train our members, to hold seminars and prepare them for early 2017 production. we believe in training our members before going to the field. And we are also partnering with Bank of Industry for this phase of the project if we get members above 2000.
This project phase will hold in all the regions in Nigeria , as Ifarms will be partnering with other agricultural companies to achieve this.

You can like the "back to farm" Facebook
To Join this #backtofarm project kindly drop your contact here. You will be contacted before 24hours of dropping contact.

afp.com.ng
afp.ifarms.com.ng
Ifarms.com.ng

Re: Our Agricultural Freedom Project. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
The fruiting maize/soyabeans

Re: Our Agricultural Freedom Project. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
Image 2

Re: Our Agricultural Freedom Project. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2016

Re: Our Agricultural Freedom Project. by Akinlabi4u(m): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
Re: Our Agricultural Freedom Project. by boygeorge: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
I am so much interested in this project, i'd love to be a part of it. My name is Ademola, i stay in Abuja. I would'nt even mind serving as a zonal (Abuja) coordinator as i am presently involved in small scale poultry and fishery. I also recently started yam farming. My digits are 08060661311, email is adexgeorge2002@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.
Many thanks.
Re: Our Agricultural Freedom Project. by emmado(m): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
Okuku Emmanuel 08126641958...Port Harcourt.
Re: Our Agricultural Freedom Project. by samlexonss: 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
MOMOH ILEMONA, 08062841184, crops farmer
Re: Our Agricultural Freedom Project. by hasami: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
iFarms:
About 3-4months ago I came here to introduce our Agricultural freedom project to everyone here.
we called on anyone who is interest in farming to be part of the project sponsored by Ifarms.
we started maize and soyabeans intercropping farm for 20acres in June and 35 acres for only maize in July.

We were able to train interested farmers on both animal and crop farming through 5 federal Universities teaching and research farms.

The June maize/soyabeans cultivation has started fruiting, which will be matured in 17 days time.

We have now launched another phase of this Agricultural Freedom Project with the campaign name #Backtofarm
To hold Agricultural seminars (By inviting successful and professional farmers to encourage others)
Among others.

We commenced registration for early next year planting season now because the plans for this year are to train our members, to hold seminars and prepare them for early 2017 production. we believe in training our members before going to the field. And we are also partnering with Bank of Industry for this phase of the project if we get members above 2000.
This project phase will hold in all the regions in Nigeria , as Ifarms will be partnering with other agricultural companies to achieve this.

To Join this #backtofarm project kindly drop your contact here. You will be contact before 24hours of dropping contact.

afp.com.ng
afp.ifarms.com.ng
Ifarms.com.ng

Yinka 08060662897
Re: Our Agricultural Freedom Project. by jstemmanex(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
Over 24 hrs now nd no response yet, @ Ophope it is general
Re: Our Agricultural Freedom Project. by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 25, 2016
iFarms:
we called on anyone who is interested in farming to be part of the project sponsored by Ifarms.

Among others.

To Join this #backtofarm project kindly drop your contact here. You will be contacted before 24hours of dropping contact.

afp.com.ng
afp.ifarms.com.ng
Ifarms.com.ng

For online registration of #backtofarm u can fill our form here www.uregista.com/form.html#/46829/form or drop you contact in the reply box below. you will be contacted.
Re: Our Agricultural Freedom Project. by 08167coded: 6:25am On Aug 26, 2016
Am really interested on crop farming. My number( 08167890500 )
Re: Our Agricultural Freedom Project. by Apex051(m): 6:34am On Aug 26, 2016
YEMI 08052918744
Re: Our Agricultural Freedom Project. by Arvinkris(m): 7:52am On Aug 26, 2016
08184660212 im chris n i live in imo state. Im vry much interested.
Re: Our Agricultural Freedom Project. by Praiseson: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2016
Adebayo J. Olusegun, Uturu (Abia State) 08055275511, praisesonlogistics@gmail.com
Re: Our Agricultural Freedom Project. by garriguy: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
IF YOU CONSIDER CASSAVA FARMS, YOU MAY ALSO CONSIDER MAKING MORE MONEY BY PROCESSING INTO GARRI...

I dnt knw, but I knw that Garri is a very lucrative business. Either u process or repackage

For everything about Garri processing, including sales and all...

Request for this manual for just 1,000. One thousand naira only. It would aid in writing your proposal too.

Table of contents below...

Would be delivered to your email or whatsapp number within 5minutes

+2347035593128

Call/whatsapp/IMO/Google duos

Re: Our Agricultural Freedom Project. by captaing59(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Our Agricultural Freedom Project. by Emtol01: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
My name is Olaide, I'm in Osogbo. I'm highly interested in this project. emtol4njavs20@gmail.com. 08039272538
Re: Our Agricultural Freedom Project. by jenny3(f): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
Aa
Re: Our Agricultural Freedom Project. by Emtol01: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
Olaide, 08039272538
Re: Our Agricultural Freedom Project. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Re: Our Agricultural Freedom Project. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: Our Agricultural Freedom Project. by Derealme(m): 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Do you want maize at the cheapest price? Do you want maize in large quantity any where in Nigeria? Call or WhatsApp Folabi on 07069596909

Re: Our Agricultural Freedom Project. by Derealme(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
Do you want maize at the cheapest price? Do you want maize in large quantity any where in Nigeria? Call or WhatsApp Folabi on 07069596909

(1) (Reply)

Rice Farm For Sale Urgently / Fresh Organic Grown-in-nigeria Strawberries Available / Crates Of Egg For Sale In Ota Area Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.