Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications (35528 Views)

TVC Communications Launches New Lagos Radio Station 102.3 Max Fm / NBC Revokes Licences Of 54 TV And Radio Stations / State Revoke AIT / Daar Communications C Of O (pix Of Revocation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by stronggman: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
Apc is like cancer, the operation shut the media and the masses up had just started.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by DabuIIIT: 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
rusher14:
If he was unable to develop the place it may have become necessary to revoke the certificate.

see talk!

Ait,abeg sack the bauchi workers,pack and leave,u can do ur correspondence by other means-mobile,etc. They can do whatever,but they cannot drive u out of that useless state.

I hate nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by kaen1317: 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
This is just the beginning, the tip of an iceberg as they say. Pretty soon the prisons will be overcongested. We ain't seen nothing yet

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by Larryton(m): 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
nnachukz:
For overriding public interest or for the role he played during the last general election? Even in victory, they are still bitter. I wonder what they would have done had they lost the election.

Must u trade every news for politics?

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by Chienex24(m): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
this is serious.... Apcc always fighting dirty politics...

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by rusher14: 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
DabuIIIT:

see talk!

Ait,abeg sack the bauchi workers,pack and leave,u can do ur correspondence by other means-mobile,etc. They can do whatever,but they cannot drive u out of that useless state.

I hate nigeria.

mtheww!!
Has he even paid salaries since last year?
Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by Enrichlee(m): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
Shehucom:
Wailers will wail at this ,they will say Northerners have come again. ..
And will they be wrong by saying so
Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by oglalasioux(m): 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
It'll get worse.
Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by DabuIIIT: 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
rusher14:

mtheww!! Has he even paid salaries since last year?
mtcheeww!! is that the topic of the thread?

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by rusher14: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
DabuIIIT:

mtcheeww!!
is that the topic of the thread?

Well if he isn't productive, paying salaries, developing land granted him, what exactly is the benefit?

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by evansjeff(m): 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
This is exactly what should be done to ITV in Benin
Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by evansjeff(m): 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
This is exactly what should be done to ITV in Benin, useless igbinedion station
Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by Chigold101(m): 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
rusher14:
If he was unable to develop the place it may have become necessary to revoke the certificate.
after just 3years?
God save us in this country sha.

Government is continum i hope APC knows this.
Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by buchai: 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
"for overriding public interest" interesting, so apc has perceived an overrising interest in opposition and they want to decimate there overrising so that the people may not know what is going on in our country. media is the second religion in the whole world after ones first religion in baptism media is second. people act faster in what they see or hear through the media. media can inffleuance people direction to act against this present government. there is a cold war going on somewhere by silencing media industry.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by rusher14: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
Chigold101:
after just 3years?
God save us in this country sha.

Government is continum i hope APC knows this.

Thats right.

Please state how many years would be adequate.
Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by xreal: 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
Dokpesi shouldn't had dabbled in politics - in the first place. Even if he needed to.... not an antagonist to those who helped you up the ladder.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by DabuIIIT: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
rusher14:

Well if he isn't productive, paying salaries, developing land granted him, what exactly is the benefit?

are those the reasons the bauchi govt gave for the sacking or ur own baseless and unfounded reasons? And where did u hear that ait didnt develop his own property? Is it anybody's business what i do with my property? What are u even talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by guass(m): 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
AIT deserves a total BAN from Nigeria.
I do not belong to APC, in fact I hate Buhari's present policy on Nigeria no matter what error he is trying to correct. Is like up till now Buhari does not know the REALITY on ground. However, AIT ban is needful because Dokpesi has continuously refused to accept that PDP contributed more than 80% of Nigeria's present economics quagmire. He keeps painting PDP as saint.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by okoro2much: 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
neocortex:
"Overriding public interest" - is the refuge of demagogue.
It is another way saying :"I want you to report
what I want, not what you see".

Freedom of speech is seriously being threatened.

Welcome to the new Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by okoro2much: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
Qmerit:
Bauchi govt ve it's reasons, afterall when it gave him the right to operate you were not told and let no one talk rubbish here.

I like our president for one thing, when he wants to crush free speech, he sends others like a boss. You wouldn't see him in sight.

Bauchi may be APC state (based on them capitalising on religious sentiments) but it is politically unstable beacsue PDP has a very strong base in there.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by Pylony(m): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
But is AIT still existing? We're no longer getting signals on both their Tv and Radio station, Ray power..
Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by tete7000(m): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
naija1stpikin:
we are doomed! This is just the beginning of evil

Doomed? I disagree. Evil in the long run has never overcome good. Let's keep praying and never give up hoping.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by Henrichemeka(m): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nigerian politicians and opposition

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by NaijaBlend: 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nigeria, receive it!
You can't say some of us didn't warn you!!!

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
wailers r really bcuming more of entertainers lately grin all u jus av to is log into nairaland,,thot they were minority but majority of d wailers gambled away there brain in d past election grin,,in a sane world wat as dictatorship gat wit this,, AIT can take the govt to court if they feel they r wrongly vindicated,,in d last one year av seen more accused win d govt in court ,,is it nt time to start asking wat kind yeye miltary govt is dis,,were civilia n win more,, by now wailers shuld submitting list on NL of there father n mothers languishing in buhari personal prison...this govt nids support n definitely constructive criticisms along but wateva dis wailers r doing its jus end up as entertainment here
Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
DirtyGold:
Sh!t getting real real-quick! cool

What's tha business?
bro abegi shift make I join you. De state just lost a source of internal revenue.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
guass:
I do not belong to APC, in fact I hate Buhari's present policy on Nigeria no matter what error he is trying to correct. Is like up till now Buhari does not know the REALITY on ground. However, AIT ban is needful because Dokpesi has continuously refused to accept that PDP contributed more than 80% of Nigeria's present economics quagmire. He keeps painting PDP as saint.
bro ur reason is shit. What about the sun newspaper? this is a democracy-aithough I believe the state closed it down for reasons in the line of tax evasion. We would get the whole gist soon.
Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by ejilife: 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
guass:
..But when compared with APC, PDP is actually a saint.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by madapcmod: 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
And when pdp states start witch hunting and kicking out apc sympathetic media house in their states, I hope no body will cry blue. This was the same thing the short midget threatened to do to ITV owned by igbinedion . They detest opposition yet Tinubu freely used TVC and nation newspaper including channels TV against Good luck without any of them receiving threat.

Useless apc. Afonjas hope u ppl are enjoying your change

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by immazion: 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
this is d beiginin i am a kid when mr buhari rule b/4 i was told things was bad as now then but that is what yoorober want and this is what they put us all into hope is touchin them now

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by blazer234: 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
Shehucom:
Wailers will wail at this ,they will say Northerners have come again. ..

So, you support injustice because it is happening to the opposition?

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by Chigold101(m): 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
rusher14:

Thats right.

Please state how many years would be adequate.
what i know is that 3years is too short to revoke an investors CofO.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Edwards Wife, Shakes Drayton Surprises Nigerian Fan In UK / Yorubas Started Nollywood, Own It —Aisha Lawal, Actress And Scriptwriter / #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.