Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications (35504 Views)

TVC Communications Launches New Lagos Radio Station 102.3 Max Fm / NBC Revokes Licences Of 54 TV And Radio Stations / State Revoke AIT / Daar Communications C Of O (pix Of Revocation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by saints2(f): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
Bauchi State Government through its Ministry of Works, Lands and Housing, has revoked a 2013 "Certificate of Occupancy" granted Raymond Dokpesi's DA'AR Communication Plc.

The letter dated 23rd August, 2016 and entitled "Withdrawal order in respect of right of occupancy No. BA/35713 for overriding public interest" was addressed to the Head of Station, DA'AR Communication Plc,Tirwun, Maiduguri Road, Bauchi. Details later...

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/08/bauchi-state-govt-revokes-2013.html

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by saints2(f): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2016

16 Likes

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by nnachukz(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
For overriding public interest or for the role he played during the last general election? Even in victory, they are still bitter. I wonder what they would have done had they lost the election.

230 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by CHOPUP411(m): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
Wizardhunt

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by rusher14: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
If he was unable to develop the place it may have become necessary to revoke the certificate.

9 Likes

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
it's true when trouble comes, it comes in pacs lipsrsealed... poor Dokpesi(hope I got that)

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by saints2(f): 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lalasticlala, FP Pls......

@Seun,
Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by Seekeroftruth: 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
APC and dictatorship are like husband and wife

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by Ekejoestar(m): 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
I dont know what you see but i see end of freedom (<of/after>wink speech.....can Dokpesi challenge the order in court?, when the judiciary is in disarray.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
By the time this witch wizard hunting is over, the menace wrought by unemployed citizens will bring this country to its knees. Only then will Buhari/APC know that when your house is on fire, you don't go chasing fleeing rodents undecided

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by horpeyemmi66(m): 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin grin grin... Orisirisi
Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by Shehucom(m): 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
Wailers will wail at this ,they will say Northerners have come again. ..

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by denko(m): 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
unemployment for his citizens too.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by veekid(m): 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
AIT? Who still watches AIT in this gotv régime?

10 Likes

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by IMASTEX: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
AP-Sh!!t party is becoming more useless than expected. Employment you can't create. Pay the employees you met is a problem. Yet, you can't encourage private investors. Even though, AIT exchanged their glory for a few election coin, why not let them die a natural death. So, common sense didn't even allow the state govt to know that AIT stay is a useful evil to the state by way of employment creation.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by chimauga(m): 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
APC and wickedness are like....

Who have they eeppp

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by neocortex: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
"Overriding public interest" - is the refuge of demagogue.
It is another way saying :"I want you to report
what I want, not what you see".

Freedom of speech is seriously being threatened.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by naija1stpikin: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
we are doomed! This is just the beginning of evil

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by emmykk(m): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hope the governor will employ AIT staff there otherwise he has made some people unemployed in this harsh buhari economy.

i cant wait to see the SW states that will re vote buhari by 2019

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by Ayoswit(f): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nawa o, let me reserve my comment mbok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by carterguccy(m): 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
Wailers sorry o!!!!

16 Likes

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by DirtyGold: 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
Sh!t getting real real-quick! cool

What's tha business?

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by fr3do(m): 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
see who 'people who did not put all their eggs in one basket' has brought to power.
an unrepentant ethnocentric dictator.

13 Likes

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by Ibunma(f): 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
APC is evil

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by kaen1317: 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
So much for free speech and a free press. Welcome to the era of democractric authoritarian militirarised regime where there is freedom of speech but no guarantee of freedom after speech

24 Likes

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by oxfordempire: 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
nnachukz:
For overriding public interest or for the role he played during the last general election? Even in victory, they are still bitter. I wonder what they would have done had they lost the election.
I Wonder ooo APC is a threat to Nigeria

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by nairaman66(m): 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
Na wah oo
Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by AnanseK(m): 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
Seekeroftruth:
APC and dictatorship are like husband and wife

Overriding public interest - can't you read?
Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by Lighthouseman: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by pinkhill(f): 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications by Qmerit(m): 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
Bauchi govt ve it's reasons, afterall when it gave him the right to operate you were not told and let no one talk rubbish here.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uriel Becomes Payporte Fashion Ambassador (Photos) / BBNaija: Gedoni Throwback Photo As A Corper / Mike Edwards Wife, Shakes Drayton Surprises Nigerian Fan In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.