Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

A Nairalander Needs Our Likes And Support To Get In To Maltina Dance All 9 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Needs Our Likes And Support To Get In To Maltina Dance All 9 (413 Views)

None Of My Fiance's Family Members Likes Me. Please Help / This 2-month Old Child Needs Our Assistance / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs Our Likes And Support To Get In To Maltina Dance All 9 by onaka1: 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hi there,I'd appreciate alot if you will take your time to click this link and like the video in order to enable me qualify for MALTINA DANCE SO9
http://maltinadanceall.tv/entries/1471635758
pls like via the link
tnx moderators and to all nairalanders
Re: A Nairalander Needs Our Likes And Support To Get In To Maltina Dance All 9 by SUPOL(m): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
Bring up d video. Hop we will share d money wen u win
Re: A Nairalander Needs Our Likes And Support To Get In To Maltina Dance All 9 by Peach45(f): 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
Abeg wen d show dey start n which station...thank u very much
Re: A Nairalander Needs Our Likes And Support To Get In To Maltina Dance All 9 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
In support!
Re: A Nairalander Needs Our Likes And Support To Get In To Maltina Dance All 9 by Mopricelezz(f): 6:59am On Aug 25, 2016
Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Contact:cleaning Services Companies In Lagos / Photos: Akwa Ibom State First Lady Donates New House To Abandoned Widower / Night Crawler: The Perfect Time Not To Crawl for a Baby!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.