Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

He Has D Body Of A Champion, But His P*nis Don't Match - Bolt Rio Student Lover. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Has D Body Of A Champion, But His P*nis Don't Match - Bolt Rio Student Lover. (2630 Views)

#BBNaija: Bitto's P@nis Get Erected While Hugging and Consoling Nina (video) / My Friend's Broken Samsung Screen Looks Like A Mighty P**nis / Peter Okoye Signs Papi J To His P Classic Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Has D Body Of A Champion, But His P*nis Don't Match - Bolt Rio Student Lover. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
Jady Duarte, the girl who shared snaps of Usain Bolt cuddling and kissing her in bed while in Rio during his birthday celebrations has now revealed that the Olympic champion wooed her after flashing his toned muscles and six packs but that 'down there' he's not really as endowed as everyone thinks.

Jady also revealed that he doesn't speak Portuguese, so he had to use google translate to communicate with her and whisked her into his hotel room in the games village using a team bus.

According to her, they allegedly made love in a small single bed, while listening to Rihanna's 'Work work' and the sex reportedly lasted over two one-hour sessions.

According to Jady they met in Rio's upmarket club All In, and Bolt made his way over to her group of friends, before he flashed his impressive six-pack.
"He was stood in front of us and suddenly he pulled up his shirt and showed us his six pack," Jady, Mother of two told Mail Online. "I had never seen anything like it. I just had to reach out and stroke it."

Bolt then reportedly asked his bodyguard to invite her over to join him, and while she was hesitant at first, she eventually met him again at the end of the night.

'He's dark, tall, muscly - just my type - but there were so many beautiful girls there I never imagined I would be the one. The bodyguard said Bolt wants you to come over. I didn't go at first because I was playing hard to get. Most girls would go over there like a shot but I wanted to make him work. When I was waiting in line to pay at the end of the night he sent the bodyguard over again. He said "why are you not following him? This is Usain Bolt".
But the pair bypassed security by hopping on to an official bus that was quickly waved through the gates.

'They never asked me for any sort of pass or my ID,' said the young Brazilian beauty. They didn't even question him, I guess, because he's Bolt. We had two other guys with us and I think they were athletes because they also had muscly, fit bodies.I was surprised that he didn't take me to an expensive hotel but I didn't pay much attention because we were kissing the entire way.

'The room was tidy but he had two single beds and they were so small that his feet must have been poking out the end when he slept.'
'It was mainly just small talk and him telling me how beautiful I was,' she said. 'We used Google but I didn't need a translator to tell me that he wanted sex.

"Finally we were waiting in line for a taxi and he smiled at me and did the famous victory pose so I was in no doubt who he was," she added. "That's was when I decided it was time to give in to him. He pulled me into the taxi and gave me an incredible kiss. It was very passionate and hot - we were devouring one another. He has the body of a champion although his male parts do not match - he is just like a regular guy," she claimed.

She claims Bolt then gave her a 100 Euro bank note to get a taxi, and promised to call her to arrange another date during the Paralympics.

"I really thought we had something going, But now I can see that he picks up women as quickly as he picks up gold medals. I knew who he was from TV. My mother has been screaming during all his races because she's such a huge fan,'
Re: He Has D Body Of A Champion, But His P*nis Don't Match - Bolt Rio Student Lover. by freesinzu(m): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
yeye

2 Likes

Re: He Has D Body Of A Champion, But His P*nis Don't Match - Bolt Rio Student Lover. by KevMitnick: 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ashewoooooo...

1 Like

Re: He Has D Body Of A Champion, But His P*nis Don't Match - Bolt Rio Student Lover. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
Proudly unashamed of herself. To her it's an achievement to do Uncle Bolt. #SMH

2 Likes

Re: He Has D Body Of A Champion, But His P*nis Don't Match - Bolt Rio Student Lover. by flyca: 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
She claims Bolt then gave her a 100 Euro bank note to get a taxi, and promised to call her to arrange another date during the Paralympics.

Is Bolt also a Paralympian? grin

3 Likes

Re: He Has D Body Of A Champion, But His P*nis Don't Match - Bolt Rio Student Lover. by Came: 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
This yeye way you dey talk no concern women way want money ooooo. Na money be the koko.
Re: He Has D Body Of A Champion, But His P*nis Don't Match - Bolt Rio Student Lover. by sathel(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
Sly undecided
Re: He Has D Body Of A Champion, But His P*nis Don't Match - Bolt Rio Student Lover. by bignero: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
girls and lies are like and 5 and 6

no wonder they lean more towards craftiness

even on tv when u see bolt and most runners their track wears always betrays their possesions down there and bolt is endowed there

shes probably seeking cheap attention
Re: He Has D Body Of A Champion, But His P*nis Don't Match - Bolt Rio Student Lover. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Smfh. Is this now an accomplishment?
Re: He Has D Body Of A Champion, But His P*nis Don't Match - Bolt Rio Student Lover. by bignero: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
rokiatu:
Smfh. Is this now an accomplishment?

wow ur hot oo kiss kiss
Re: He Has D Body Of A Champion, But His P*nis Don't Match - Bolt Rio Student Lover. by Kakamorufu(m): 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
20 year old mother of two. Damn it

1 Like

Re: He Has D Body Of A Champion, But His P*nis Don't Match - Bolt Rio Student Lover. by jacksonPolloc(m): 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
lies everywhere in this era of APC
Re: He Has D Body Of A Champion, But His P*nis Don't Match - Bolt Rio Student Lover. by Ejytex(m): 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
Came:
This yeye way you dey talk no concern women way want money ooooo. Na money be the koko.
Lolx
Re: He Has D Body Of A Champion, But His P*nis Don't Match - Bolt Rio Student Lover. by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 25, 2016
bignero:

wow ur hot oo kiss kiss
thanks.
Re: He Has D Body Of A Champion, But His P*nis Don't Match - Bolt Rio Student Lover. by Smallb0b0(f): 5:44am On Aug 25, 2016
U no talk say u get legit shape but a well down there
Re: He Has D Body Of A Champion, But His P*nis Don't Match - Bolt Rio Student Lover. by HtwoOw: 6:31am On Aug 25, 2016
This is painment

the lady just told the world sshe's nothing but a 100 euro whorreee

Oh and tiny prick or no tiny prick , Usain bolt has bolted her toto in 1 hour session
Re: He Has D Body Of A Champion, But His P*nis Don't Match - Bolt Rio Student Lover. by sinaj(f): 6:33am On Aug 25, 2016
computergeek:
Proudly unashamed of herself. To her it's an achievement to do Uncle Bolt. #SMH
to do a legendary dick grin

He didn't evn take her to an expensive hotel coz she doesn't worth it. Smh!
Re: He Has D Body Of A Champion, But His P*nis Don't Match - Bolt Rio Student Lover. by SIMPLYkush: 6:41am On Aug 25, 2016
I DOUBT THIS STORY...
#KUSH_KHALIFA A+
Re: He Has D Body Of A Champion, But His P*nis Don't Match - Bolt Rio Student Lover. by Nbote(m): 7:06am On Aug 25, 2016
She dey craze ni, dis Brazilian gals no kuku get shame. I'm not surprised sha especially afta reports sometime ago of Brazilian gals preparing to go into part time oloshoing during d Olympics. So long as he doesn't cum as fast as he runs make she shataaap her mouth. These oloshos aren't loyal at all.
Re: He Has D Body Of A Champion, But His P*nis Don't Match - Bolt Rio Student Lover. by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 25, 2016
Na lie she de lie. She wan get popular by fire by thunder?? ??
Re: He Has D Body Of A Champion, But His P*nis Don't Match - Bolt Rio Student Lover. by ameer2: 7:25am On Aug 25, 2016
He gave her just 100euros.I smell lies!
Re: He Has D Body Of A Champion, But His P*nis Don't Match - Bolt Rio Student Lover. by adegeye38(m): 7:28am On Aug 25, 2016
Interesting.....

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez's Broke The Internet With Her New Photos / Who Is The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria? / Ini Edo Shows Off Nice Boobs And Large Hips In A New Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.