Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,741 members, 7,813,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Write Up By Dindy: Inner Peace - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Write Up By Dindy: Inner Peace (408 Views)

You Will Change The Way You Live Your Life After Reading This Emotional Write Up / (must Read) Touching Write Up By A Facebook User (graphic Photos) / Beggars Of Love=>write Up By Dindy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Write Up By Dindy: Inner Peace by Dindy(m): 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
WRITE UP BY DINDY; INNER PEACE
Please do not share without talking to me personally and asking for permission, thank you for reading this write up.
Everyone needs it base on what you do, want to do, about to become, what your past did, what you can't forget, what you can't control, what you have to settle with.
If no inner peace things like; nightmare, disorderliness, emotional flaps, and mental issue will occur. Believe me I know this because I have seen people like that; you won't be yourself, the world will look so up-side-down for you, your understanding of life will be totally different.
It could take years for most people to get inner peace because they haven't learn how to let the past go.
Most people hold onto their past like it's the only thing they have in life, but sometimes they don't hold onto it intentionally; it hurts so much that they can't forget it so they hold onto it unintentionally.
Inner peace is also called "SETTLED MIND"; most people are slaves to themselves under the influence of lack of inner peace. People have become prisoners to themselves, people have made their pains lord over them, people have set themselves backward due to the lack of inner peace.
Sometimes you don't need to blame people the way they act or behave; in most cases it is because they haven't found inner peace that is related to what happened to them. Most times due to their inability to find inner peace they tend to cause pain and unhappiness to people around them.
When one lacks inner peace it could lead to madness, and out of their subconscious mind they act according to the way their pain or hatred is.
NO MAN CAN STAY ALIVE WITHOUT INNER PEACE. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO RECONCILE WITH YOUR SELF. THERE IS NO NEED TO BLAME YOURSELF FOR ANY REASON. IF GOD DIDN'T JUDGE YOU THEN STOP FILLING YOUR HEART WITH TEARS AND PAIN. FACE YOUR PAST HEAD ON AND FIND THE PEACE THAT HAS BEEN LOCKED AWAY FROM YOUR WORLD OF TOTAL HAPPINESS
MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP. LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND. THANKS FOR READING...WRITE UP BY DINDY AKA NNAMDI.........whatsapp/viber number:07087750433.... email@:ossynnamdi@gmail.com or ossynnamdi@outl
ook.com facebook name:ossy nnamdi.......Skype: 07087750433 or ossynnamdi@outlook.comtwitter@nnamdiossy......Instagram@ossynnamdi

Re: Write Up By Dindy: Inner Peace by sirdayve(m): 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
wow. so beautifully written. indeed you've penned down something of utmost importance.
But believe you me if I inform you of something you might have left owt. loss of inner peace doesn't just come from the traumas of the past. even the present do create regret and fear and that's the worst part of it cuz the pain and fear is all so new. imagine a person the doctor just told told He/she has cancer. seriously, the heart of such one would attempt jumping out from its place and like a shooting star, every trace of peace is long long gone. ever experienced you trying all your every best to forget about your troubles and move on, yet you can't? in fact, the more you try not to forget about the pain, the more it comes. so dear I'd say inner peace doesn't just come from you, cuz circumstances sometimes don't care if you need inner peace or not. inner peace extends beyond the physical. the best way to get ultimate inner peace is by giving everything to Jesus, believing fully on Him, then He'll give you peace. peace that supercedes all human understanding. John 14:27

1 Like

Re: Write Up By Dindy: Inner Peace by Dindy(m): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2016
i love that@sirdayve

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Running Away From Luck [episode 1] / Where Can I Get "The History Of The Burn Book" / 2nd Osogbo Book Reading, Artists And Writers Workshop (free Workshop)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.