Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Omo Wahala Dey Ooo. Whatsapp Chat Exposes Cheating And Lying Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Omo Wahala Dey Ooo. Whatsapp Chat Exposes Cheating And Lying Husband (5863 Views)

Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) / My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omo Wahala Dey Ooo. Whatsapp Chat Exposes Cheating And Lying Husband by Teewhy2: 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
Some people are either born not to be smart or their emotions controls their brain.
See that hot and sexy babe behind the man in the picture he sent to his wife.

Re: Omo Wahala Dey Ooo. Whatsapp Chat Exposes Cheating And Lying Husband by KanwuliaExtra: 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nice!!!!! grin
Re: Omo Wahala Dey Ooo. Whatsapp Chat Exposes Cheating And Lying Husband by Teewhy2: 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
lalasticlala chum achi chum chin
Password Tonto Dike and olajumoke

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Is Treating Me Shabbily. / My Wife And Her Ex Issue. / I Want My Husband To Be My Friend Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.