Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With (67065 Views)

Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup / Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party / Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 25, 2016
Artistree:
At twenty she has two kids and obviously not married, yet she has the guts to complain about body parts mismatch...smh

it is like the era of marriage is over. we're in the era of baby mamas.
Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by habbi080(m): 10:26am On Aug 25, 2016
Hohohohahahahoho laugh in Spanish way.. Usain picks up women as quickly as he picks up gold medal.. grin grin grin
Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by Lexusgs430: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2016
Keneking:
All the comments and the MOD that posted this on the front page deserve one gala each grin grin grin

How can this gala be claimed? Abi nah galaxy gala?
Boyz dey hungry o, no forget to add zobo abeg.........
Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by sorepco(m): 10:28am On Aug 25, 2016
She get 2 kids oh! Lol
veekid:
Lobatan

All these small small girls of nowadays, one can't even imagine what they had been to. Imagine a girl of her age complaining of a small D. Na wha o
Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by 4wrd9ja: 10:28am On Aug 25, 2016
mrbyron:
If she has pu**y the size of maracana stadium, she has no right to put the blame on Usain Bolt. undecided
ol boy you funny die, this response is more than epic, you deserve1000 likes
Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by Odogwuskido(m): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2016
BrosMayowa:
v
Vulva
Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by veekid(m): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2016
sorepco:
She get 2 kids oh! Lol
A twenty year old girl with two kids (a child with a child)
E go don turn konga (well)
Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by Beremx(f): 10:32am On Aug 25, 2016
ladyF:
hmmm.... it might be true o. Normally, you can see the outline from those shorts they wear, but his own seems... ermmm... ermm... lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by TeddyPendergrass(m): 10:32am On Aug 25, 2016
mrbyron:
If she has pu**y the size of maracana stadium, she has no right to put the blame on Usain Bolt. undecided

Lmao savage man. Savage
Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 25, 2016
sunnywinter:
His girlfriend, Kasi Bennett, lawyer and model. Wonder what else he was looking for tho.

Na wah, see this rare beauty, Bolt na idiot. If this lady near person husband, na divorce o!
Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2016
ericuzor:

Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/usain-bolts-student-lover-breaks-8693760

"mum-of-two" and at 20.

Guys, an industrial sized borehole needs an industrial sized pump, not a residential one.

2 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by anonimi: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2016
eddyjibs:
na widow

Do you mean that she already killed one (or more) husband(s) at 20 already? shocked

EgunMogaji:

"mum-of-two" and at 20.

Guys, an industrial sized borehole needs an industrial sized pump, not a residential one.

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 25, 2016
anonimi:

Do you mean that she already killed one (or more) husband(s) at 20 already? shocked

shocked shocked shocked
her husband was a notorious drug baron killed by police
Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by grodt999: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2016
nonsense, I am not rich and famous like Usian Bolt but this girl is low and not hot for me. I will not touch her...
the jamaican in him came out and he picked a yeye basic girl in a place like Brazil where hot chiks full everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by BABANGBALI: 10:44am On Aug 25, 2016
Na so babes go dey expose una one by one. Lalasticlala is next I can't wait to hear of his own from his landlord's daughter grin grin
Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by SUPOL(m): 10:45am On Aug 25, 2016
sunnywinter:
His girlfriend, Kasi Bennett, lawyer and model. Wonder what else he was looking for tho.
He is looking for something different

2 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by nortcentrallord(m): 10:53am On Aug 25, 2016
mrbyron:

Lol, you said it all. Well don't forget that part that said "a mother of two" what do you expect from a mother of two @ 20 years. Wide and deep like an ocean.
Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 25, 2016
I must say this guy has a bad taste tho....
*spat** not this poo.
Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by pat1612(m): 10:54am On Aug 25, 2016
FP... i thikn its publicity stunt angry angry angry
Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by 9jatatafo(m): 10:55am On Aug 25, 2016
@20 she is a mother of two and she expects something serious from Usain Bolt who is single. mumu girl
Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by Cigo1(m): 10:57am On Aug 25, 2016
So she kisses and tells...smh
Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by teebillz: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2016
Age 20 and mother of 2? Case dismiss.
Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by gibzzhd: 11:03am On Aug 25, 2016
its obvious na,can't u see it with ur dickometer from his race suit.Blake is the real man.HUGE!!!
Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by delerx(m): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2016
Feeling like a nigga. Smh quote author=Wingback post=48777592]
One night stands can be crazy.

Once saw a pic of my homeboy with a skank, Shìt ruined his good boy rep in our department but Trust that Nigga he's back shagging hoes every weekend.

I have experienced it all, sniffing my Underwear, Taking pictures of me asleep etc etc...One Night stands are dangerous...A danger I am willing to take.
[/quote]
Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 25, 2016
I fear ladies o, my student during NYSC time in Rivers state said the same thing to me, as small as she was, secondary school for that matter. I can't believe my ears, even when i told her I JUST DEY PITY YOU O, she said i should not pity her. In fact i am speechless.

Emuoha girls are number one by my assessment.
Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by Onechancearmy(m): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2016
ericuzor:

Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/usain-bolts-student-lover-breaks-8693760

But she never talk say him dey small under. She say him be regular under.... cheesy grin grin
Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by monex(m): 11:15am On Aug 25, 2016
yorex2011:

Don't mind the folks who can't comprehend

it is the media trick to make a headline catching.

"Usain Bolt's manhood is small" draws more attention than "Usain Bolts manhood is like a regular guy"
Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by monex(m): 11:18am On Aug 25, 2016
youmour:
Iffa hear say she no sabi usain bolt from the gitgo ashewara oshi,she wan pull kim kardashian on am,tah na here your story go end.she don even drop 2 kids sef plus see her small chocomilo booobs,finally usain fall my hand sha,awhole boss in brazil dulling,if na me ehn the girl i go tidy go be halfcaste,half brazilian half mamiwater.

una no go kill person with laugh o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by SmathGate(m): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2016
PS: THERE NO DICK, I REPEAT THERE IS NO DICK THAT IS BIG ENOUGH FOR ALL THIS BRAZILIAN CHICS lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With by oyenco(m): 11:23am On Aug 25, 2016
wetin she expect, if the dick is big as she expected will he be able to move fast not to talk of being d fastest man on earth?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Hits Police Official As Fan Invades Juventus Training(Photos) / Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 / Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.