Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,513 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup (105831 Views)

Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood / Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by fatdon2(m): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ironically the team at the top of Colombia’s group, Japan, are the unfortunate souls at the bottom of the league table with the average penis in the Land of the Rising Sun measuring just 4.3 inches.

Unlucky lads, maybe they’ll reach the semis though that should give them an inch or two?

So where do England stand? Well, unsurprisingly we’re distinctly average, which sounds about right, with the average penis in Blighty measuring a standard five and a half inches.

Unlucky lads, maybe they’ll reach the semis though that should give them an inch or two?

So where do England stand? Well, unsurprisingly we’re distinctly average, which sounds about right, with the average penis in Blighty measuring a standard five and a half inches.

While some people may be disappointed to hear that England aren’t world beaters when it comes to either football or indeed penis size they can comfort themselves with the knowledge we’ve got bigger dicks than most of Europe.

Or at least the parts of Europe that have decent football teams.

That’s right when it comes to being the biggest dicks we’ve got Europe beat, including Spain (5.45 inches), France (5.32 inches) and Portugal (5.19 inches).
The study, which drew on 17 other studies and had more than 15,500 participants, was reportedly the most comprehensive study of penis size ever conducted.
Interestingly it also found that most men overestimate their erect penis size by about half an inch to one inch and this again leads to feelings of anxiety for men.
Men don’t really have that much to worry about though, as most women don’t actually care that much.

https://www.unilad.co.uk/sport/research-shows-average-joystick-size-of-every-nation-in-world-cup/

1 Like

Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by phase1: 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
WTF is this?

182 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by ojun50(m): 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
phase1:
WTF is this?
me self tire

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by Agadsman(m): 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
I don't believe this stats especially that of Nigeria.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by stefanweeks: 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
Bitch.es running into thread like

436 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by komzygirl(f): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided

Parking here and watching as this thread unfolds.

Also waiting to land on fp

11 Likes

Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by footballflaver: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
grin
Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by prospero5(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
sense we not ki falcao o!

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by flyingdagger(m): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
see whala oh

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by ipobarethieves: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
sad :
Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by id4sho(m): 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
chai
Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by kidman96(m): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lol
Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by udemzyudex(m): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
I know say Senegal to top Nigeria, Senegal and Kenya those guys dey always get big gbola.

31 Likes

Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by wisenewgem(m): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
The OP and Morally corrupt MOD that moved this to font page needs to get their brain examined.
Of all things, this is what you could offer?

Nonsense

17 Likes

Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
As a born again Christian, i have nothing to say

7 Likes

Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by ProfEinstein: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lmao an average Japanese dick might look like the cover of a biro grin grin

47 Likes

Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by surveyorng: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
Not sense making @ all...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by MufasaRebirth: 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
Make I hear say Nigeria no go dey first 10 grin

11 Likes

Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by CSTR1005: 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
Are they trying to tell us those Egyptian Arabs have a bigger dicxk than Nigerians?

I doubt it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by sacajawea: 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
Wow
I thought we've made progress
Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by mmb(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
I can see Portugal at the bottom.

Does that mean Ronaldo has small d**k.

19 Likes

Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by dljbd1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
Whoever brought this thread to FP on a Sunday is definitely not making heaven!

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
Not true.

1 Like

Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by kcmichael: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
PDP power!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by ipobarethieves: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
sad Waiting to read the post of Fake identity/ male using F moniker to perpetuate scam
Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by modaink333: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
When are we going to rank number one in anything called sports? NFF WHY

13 Likes

Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by ELawal(m): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
Seriously shocked shocked shocked
Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by Najyin(m): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lost priority. Joblessness.
Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by canalily(m): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
Joystick or walkingstick?

3 Likes

Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by kcmichael: 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
The size is it when erect or just sleeping

12 Likes

Re: Average Manhood Size Of The Countries In World Cup by 3millionia: 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
Not funny. I thank God my papa dash me enough cassava

Visit https://mixtapes.ng/ for your favorite dj mixtapes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 6 Football Players Who Have Had Plastic Surgery (pics) / Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) / Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.