Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Female Corper Murdered In Maiduguri - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Corper Murdered In Maiduguri (1193 Views)

MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) / Iyalode Alhaja Sadia Elewuju That Was Murdered In Cold Blood (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Murdered In Horrific Manner In Russia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Corper Murdered In Maiduguri by tosinaded(m): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2009
saturday 26th september started on a bright note for a batch B female corper from cross river state currently serving in maiduguri, little did she know that it was going to be her final day of sojourn on earth. she was raped and killed in her neighbourhood.

with the disaster that rocked maiduguri during the boko haram crisis still fresh in our minds, tragedy struck again when a corper was reportedly raped and killed, on her way to get food for dinner!
the corper who just recently moved ou of the Catholic family house to her own accomodation was said to have been brutally killed by unknown men.

eye witnesses at the scene had there camera phones and cameras seized when the police arrived at the scene where her lifeless body laid. It was also reported to have been a case of ritual killing,as some private parts of her body were cut of.

NYSC officials with the assistance of the police however moved the body to the mortuary.

In another development, the local govt of the deceased corper in crossriver sent away all the corpers currently serving under the local government in a bid to show there anger and pains

In respect to this, corpers took to the streets yesterday to protest the murder of there fellow corper, chanting and singing with annoyance, they matched to the federal secretariat, where they were later begged to end the protest as the police were going to do everything possible to apprehend the assailants.

The Director General of NYSC in his fatherly manner however flew in from Abuja to av a meeting with the maiduguru corpers, today 30th sept 2009.
In the meeting he expressed his unhappinees about the incident and promised to work with the police to get the assailants and make the state a more secured one.

He also advised the corpers to be vigilant abourt there surroundings, and also ensure that they dont keep late nights and also walk in groups.

and the big question is

is it that NYSC cannot be scrapped??
Re: Female Corper Murdered In Maiduguri by tosinaded(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2009
i really cant wait to serve and leave this state called borno
Re: Female Corper Murdered In Maiduguri by SwaggaCob(m): 6:18am On Oct 01, 2009
This Tsiga really loves Borno. Any small thing, he flies in. Rip to the late soul.
Re: Female Corper Murdered In Maiduguri by tosinaded(m): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2009
sure the guy is tired of borno state already
Re: Female Corper Murdered In Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2009
shit like this keeps happening up North, after this some people will still come on here with hundreds of pictures, like tourist guides, going on and on about how the North is so hospitable to Southerners. 
Re: Female Corper Murdered In Maiduguri by tosinaded(m): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2009
shit like this keeps happening up North, after this some people will still come on here with hundreds of pictures, like tourist guides, going on and on about how the North is so hospitable to Southerners

dont be deceived!!! they are far from hospitable
an average hausa man in the north, cares more about than his cattle than any human, not even his own child
Re: Female Corper Murdered In Maiduguri by mamagee6(f): 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2009
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Female Corper Murdered In Maiduguri by tosinaded(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2009
Re: Female Corper Murdered In Maiduguri by aieromon(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2009
I'll definitely scrap the shitty scheme when i become prez.talkin' of hospitality,take a trip up to Katsina and see for yourself.2months here and i've already developed a racial hatred for people who are very ignorant and illiterate.
Yet they call this desert state ''The Hospitality State''.
God will continue to protect all of us up North
Re: Female Corper Murdered In Maiduguri by felofelo: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2009
What a pity, may her soul rest in peace
Re: Female Corper Murdered In Maiduguri by edoreedore(m): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2009
ziddy:

shit like this keeps happening up North, after this some people will still come on here with hundreds of pictures, like tourist guides, going on and on about how the North is so hospitable to Southerners. 
this guy, i wonder how you reason. i want to belief your mother bleeped a rabbit to give birth to you and you inherited the rabbits brain cells instead of that of your mum that is why you are so messed up in your arguments, please get off the web fool.
Re: Female Corper Murdered In Maiduguri by Akaraiwe(m): 7:04am On Dec 01, 2009
Some Northerners are heartless,especially the Illiterate ones amongst them,they dont even think,U can take a cue from how the regular 'Abokis' behave angry
Re: Female Corper Murdered In Maiduguri by No2Atheism(m): 7:16am On Dec 01, 2009
Akaraiwe:

Some Northerners are heartless,especially the Illiterate ones amongst them,they dont even think,U can take a cue from how the regular 'Abokis' behave  angry

EDIT:

- I think you are better of saying "some Northern muslims" are heartless, cus its very difficult for a "Northern Christian" to justify killing another person. Even self defense is a very difficult thing to justify in the bible.

- An islamic environment . . . it makes you heartless . . . cus the only way it guarantees you salvation is via martydom (e.g. al qieda suicide terrorist) . . .
Re: Female Corper Murdered In Maiduguri by Akaraiwe(m): 1:42am On Dec 08, 2009
No2Atheism:

- I think you are better of saying "some Northern muslims" are heartless, cus its very difficult for a "Northern Christian" to justify killing another person. Even self defense is a very difficult thing to justify in the bible.

- An islamic environment . . . it makes you heartless . . . cus the only way it guarantees you salvation is via the killing of other people . . .
that is exactly what i meant to punch in

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Murdered In Angola / Woman Detained,beaten/flogged And Forced To Abort 8-month Foetus / When Kehinde Hung Himself *and The Shocking Revelations From His Suicide Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.