Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

ATM That Receives Cash Directly Into Paypal, Skrill, WM, Etc Accounts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ATM That Receives Cash Directly Into Paypal, Skrill, WM, Etc Accounts (2303 Views)

Payoneer, Paypal, Skrill, Perfect Money And Crypto / Buy, Sell & Exchange Paypal,,skrill, Neteller , Payza, Perfect Money, Btc, Etc / *DoyenExchange.com: BUYING PAYONEER, SKRILL, ₦ETELLER etc! -₦L Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATM That Receives Cash Directly Into Paypal, Skrill, WM, Etc Accounts by arbitrage: 12:01am On Aug 25, 2016
I was surprised when I saw these ATMs in a Canadian airport that accept money to be deposited directly into PayPal account. I thought I would try it someday and truly when I did, I discovered it can receive into Skrill (Moneybookers), Cards and ecurrencies accounts also. So I used Skrill to test it with some dollars. Everything was just through under a minute. How I wish we ...

Re: ATM That Receives Cash Directly Into Paypal, Skrill, WM, Etc Accounts by ladyF(f): 12:49am On Aug 25, 2016
shocked
Re: ATM That Receives Cash Directly Into Paypal, Skrill, WM, Etc Accounts by bigtt76(f): 1:17am On Aug 25, 2016
Ow nice. CBN governor would be on the lookout for this grin
Re: ATM That Receives Cash Directly Into Paypal, Skrill, WM, Etc Accounts by Emmyk(m): 1:23am On Aug 25, 2016
cool
Re: ATM That Receives Cash Directly Into Paypal, Skrill, WM, Etc Accounts by ibkn(m): 3:31am On Aug 25, 2016
makes sense....
Re: ATM That Receives Cash Directly Into Paypal, Skrill, WM, Etc Accounts by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 25, 2016
xori to deviate
if I apply for Gt bank MasterCard today can I get it today?
Re: ATM That Receives Cash Directly Into Paypal, Skrill, WM, Etc Accounts by Cypost: 8:11am On Aug 25, 2016
arbitrage:
I was surprised when I saw these ATMs in a Canadian airport that accept money to be deposited directly into PayPal account. I thought I would try it someday and truly when I did, I discovered it can receive into Skrill (Moneybookers), Cards and ecurrencies accounts also. So I used Skrill to test it with some dollars. Everything was just through under a minute. How I wish we ...

Does it accept coins too. It will nice convert leftover coins b4 takeoff.
Btw
Can you teach me online forex business u seem to be good at it. (not Forex trading o)
Re: ATM That Receives Cash Directly Into Paypal, Skrill, WM, Etc Accounts by arbitrage: 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
OkeEsibe:
xori to deviate
if I apply for Gt bank MasterCard today can I get it today?

They have prepaid card, which is expected to be for instant issuance but debit card may not be same day as they will personalize it.
Re: ATM That Receives Cash Directly Into Paypal, Skrill, WM, Etc Accounts by arbitrage: 11:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
Cypost:

Does it accept coins too. It will nice convert leftover coins b4 takeoff.
Btw
Can you teach me online forex business u seem to be good at it. (not Forex trading o)

Yes it accepts coins.
Aside forex trading, my understanding of what you are asking is the currency exchange we are all doing here on Nairaland, which is basically buying at low rate and selling at higher exchange.
Re: ATM That Receives Cash Directly Into Paypal, Skrill, WM, Etc Accounts by Cypost: 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
arbitrage:

Yes it accepts coins.
Aside forex trading, my understanding of what you are asking is the currency exchange we are all doing here on Nairaland, which is basically buying at low rate and selling at higher exchange.

Yeah I meant currency exchange
Thanks for the feedback.

What is your thoughts on buying Paypal and transferring the fund to my bank account and withdraw when I get there. Is it cost effective going by high cost of dollar now. Planning to visit ontario
Re: ATM That Receives Cash Directly Into Paypal, Skrill, WM, Etc Accounts by arbitrage: 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
Cypost:

Thanks for the feedback.

What is your thoughts on buying Paypal and transferring the fund to my bank account and withdraw when I get there. Is it cost effective going by high cost of dollar now. Planning to visit ontario

Whether PayPal or whatever means, I think the main thing that's pretty obvious to everyone now is that it is an advantage to buy now cheaper and sell or use now or later when rate is higher.
Re: ATM That Receives Cash Directly Into Paypal, Skrill, WM, Etc Accounts by Nsonaso(m): 5:50am On Aug 30, 2016
Cypost:

Thanks for the feedback.

Contact me
Re: ATM That Receives Cash Directly Into Paypal, Skrill, WM, Etc Accounts by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 30, 2016
OkeEsibe:
xori to deviate if I apply for Gt bank MasterCard today can I get it today?
You can get it same day if you apply at their headquarter in VI.

(1) (Reply)

Change from bet9ja to .... / 80 Million Nigerian Gsm Numbers For Targeted Sms And Whatsapp Marketing / Quality Engagement Rings From N1,500 !!!(wholesales Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.