Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

80 Million Nigerian Gsm Numbers For Targeted Sms And Whatsapp Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 80 Million Nigerian Gsm Numbers For Targeted Sms And Whatsapp Marketing (2304 Views)

46.7 Million Nigerian Bank Accounts Dormant / What Will You Do With 80million Gsm Numbers Of Nigerians / 80million Gsm Numbers Sorted According To States And LGAs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

80 Million Nigerian Gsm Numbers For Targeted Sms And Whatsapp Marketing by kaybiz0387(m): 10:06am On Sep 18, 2017
Get this fresh and active 80million active Nigerian phone numbers for SMS and whatsapp marketing .The phone numbers are categorized according to states and LGAs in Nigeria.With that you will be able to target people in any desired location.

This package before now cost 50k but we are giving it out now at a discounted price.Now you don't want to miss this lifetime opportunity to drive massive traffic to your website/blog,invite a lot people to your event, carry out a political campaign,get massive phone calls from people asking about how they can buy your product etc

Contact me on WhatsApp/Call 08085716509 OR email directly to crown2gold@gmail.com OR better still drop your WhatsApp contact here as a reply message.

If you think this is a piece of Scam come off it.We can meet in my location at Apapa,Lagos if you so wish.

Re: 80 Million Nigerian Gsm Numbers For Targeted Sms And Whatsapp Marketing by adesegunn122: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2019
2019 100% Active GSM Database

Get the 2019 active GSM Database, and it has been confirmed and verified, it available for all the 36 state of the federation, It is 99.9% Genuine and accurate. it has NAME, PHONE NUMBER, OCCUPATION, DATE OF BIRTH, SEX, VIN, RAC, GENDER, LGA, STATE. This 2019 database is accurate. what are you waiting for, don't miss this opportunity, For advertisement purpose, digital marketing, digital advertising, reselling or other purposes, you can resell it to anybody at any amount you wish, call me now for 2019 newly released GSM database, the original, authentic, genuine, updated, verified database of all Nigerian state by state.
Pls, dont buy the 2015 or 2017 database anymore, buy the latest, 2019, call now.

We also have 7 Million active nigerian email address that will boost your business, the email is in 44 different categories, e.g. Business men and women, Applicant, NYSC members, npower members, Jumia shoppers, konga shoppers, Nigeria students e.t.c. and a software to blast the email for you, call now.

Re: 80 Million Nigerian Gsm Numbers For Targeted Sms And Whatsapp Marketing by bbee(m): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
6 months old UPWORK account for sale. WhatsApp 0.8.0.2.9.4.0.2.6.9.2 if interested.
Re: 80 Million Nigerian Gsm Numbers For Targeted Sms And Whatsapp Marketing by refils2021: 11:12am On Mar 07, 2022
Good day, contact me for your verified, active and authentic gsm database at a pocket friendly price. Section by Name, LG, Sex, Polling units name, Rac Number, Vin number, Phone number. Call or Chat me 07052506488.

(1) (Reply)

Quality Engagement Rings From N1,500 !!!(wholesales Price) / Can Somebody Explain This? If An Being Scam By DHL / Free N5,000 Every Friday - No Investment, No Schemes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.