Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Infinix Hot Note Failed To Boot - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note Failed To Boot (584 Views)

Help, My Phone Refuse To Boot Up / My Tecno L5 Refuse To Boot / There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note Failed To Boot by mattmogan88: 1:53am On Aug 25, 2016
please my infinix hot (1GBram) is having som issues,it switches itself off nd since 2days now it has failed to boot... please nairalanders help a broda
Re: Infinix Hot Note Failed To Boot by RitzyPrince(m): 5:54am On Aug 25, 2016
mattmogan88:
please my infinix hot (1GBram) is having som issues,it switches itself off nd since 2days now it has failed to boot... please nairalanders help a broda
it won't turn on except you take it to the repairer shop....maybe there's a system failure which the solution is reloading the phone. Be prepared to loose all in the phone but surely it'll work.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Failed To Boot by Carlcaresophia: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2016
mattmogan88:
Hello Mattogan88, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M5 Mini.. / The Itel Give Away Is Real Come And See For Yourself / Is Google A Girl? Why Then Are It's OS Having 'girly' And 'foodie' Names?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.