Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

My Tecno L5 Refuse To Boot - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Tecno L5 Refuse To Boot (1962 Views)

My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) / Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tecno L5 Refuse To Boot by Joeny(m): 11:17am On Apr 08, 2016
Hi my Tecno L5 which is less than 2 month old suddenly went off while I was browsing and refused to boot since 4 days now cry. Every attempt to power it up via simultaneously holding the up volume key and the power key have proved abortive. Please does anyone have any solution? Has anyone experienced such before? Thank you
Re: My Tecno L5 Refuse To Boot by annacheem: 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
Joeny:
Hi my Tecno L5 which is less than 2 month old suddenly went off while I was browsing and refused to boot since 4 days now cry. Every attempt to power it up via simultaneously holding the up volume key and the power key have proved abortive. Please does anyone have any solution? Has anyone experienced such before? Thank you
check tecno forum for advice
Re: My Tecno L5 Refuse To Boot by osenbarak: 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
Joeny:
take it to any tecno office around u
Re: My Tecno L5 Refuse To Boot by Xhaka(m): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
Joeny:
Where did you buy your own L5 from
Re: My Tecno L5 Refuse To Boot by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
Press the Power button and hold it for 45secs.. It might work for yu..
Re: My Tecno L5 Refuse To Boot by Carlcaresophia: 10:58am On Apr 11, 2016
Joeny:
Hello Joeny, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: My Tecno L5 Refuse To Boot by jheed: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
Joeny:
taken it to any Carl are center
Re: My Tecno L5 Refuse To Boot by teelaweee(m): 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
Joeny:
check if the power button isn't spoilt and connect it to ur pc then remove the battery then connect it to ur charger then replace the battery it may come on

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S5 For Sale / Lg G5 Very Neat Still Up For Sale#23k Last / How To Subscribe To MTN 1GB Data Cheat For N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.