Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

How To Power Your Mobile Cell Phone Without, Even When There Power Failure. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Power Your Mobile Cell Phone Without, Even When There Power Failure. (486 Views)

How To Check Your BVN Number With Your Mobile Phone Without Internet / How To Recover Delete Photos And Videos From Android Phone Without Root? / Bye Bye To Power Failure... Soldering Made Easy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Power Your Mobile Cell Phone Without, Even When There Power Failure. by TonnyEdu9janews(m): 1:55am On Aug 25, 2016
How to make automatic charger to charge your mobile cellphone.Hello viewers today I will teach you how you can charge your mobile cell phone even without where there is no light. Does that sound funny? Just be calm at the end of this tutorial you will look surprised. I know it's a many time most of people find it very difficult to charge their Mobile cell phones because of POWER FAILURE. But, you don't have to been worried where to power your mobile cell phone any more. All you need is to get the below requirements ready. And follow the instructions.*> DATA CABLE*>USB CABLE (for charging)

Oops unfortunately you need to click the link to get the full details

http://www.naijatroop.com/2016/08/how-to-charge-my-mobile-cell-phone.html
Re: How To Power Your Mobile Cell Phone Without, Even When There Power Failure. by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 25, 2016
La click la rust

Post everything here nw

Na freebasic crew we be

(1) (Reply)

Why Has Nigeria Not Tapped Fully Into Solar Power? / Google Announces Google Station To Offer Free Wi-fi Services Everywhere / Is It In The Scope Of Science To Determine Where And How Life Started?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.