Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

11111 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 11111 (10195 Views)

Musings As An Agnostic Deist / If These Are Your Beliefs, You Could Be A Deist / My Experience As A Deist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11111 by trapQ: 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
Brother, you are in a deeper mess. You left Islam for dark magic. If only you knew the implication of your action. I weep for you. Islam is devilish but trust me, it is the lesser evil when compared with dark magic.

Ask the real God to reveal himself to you.
exmuslim1:
No religion. Just God.

2 Likes

Re: 11111 by baby124: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
Outstanding write-up OP. I wish you much luck and success in life. I like that you came into this on your own. I weep for my people when they kill themselves over people and their religions who do not even see them as human. Even in Hajj, Africans are treated the worst and given the worst accommodations.

I think it's time we think inwards and stop being fanatical about things that are not our own. It time to start using the brain God gave us, and think rationally. Even if you want to belong to a religion, please read throughly on the religion with an open mind! Do not take any preacher's word or Alfa's word as law. Always ask questions and seek the unbiased truth!!!

5 Likes

Re: 11111 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
I thought I knew about Islam even as an atheist but almost everything you mentioned on your original post is new to me. Your story is similar to mine that I shared except that what I read about - spirits and the preternatural - that led to my salvation, you actually did experiments to prove them.
Anyway, be careful. The violence in the country associated with people who speak against Islam is on the rise. I assume you are an ex-muslim living in the southern Nigeria.

exmuslim1:
Thank you. But no, people don't these things because they don't read, but because Islam is very well preserved. The language is not the forte of critics, but the language barrier is now being broken as non-muslims are now learning arabic and ex-Muslims like myself are revealing the secrets. Also, people who translate the original Arabic are hypocrites, they omit and change the vital incriminating information. For example, about two years ago, al qardawi gave a sermon in London and claimed Christians may make heaven and that Islam didn't command extremism against them, this same man on the Arabic version of his website wrote the opposite . Also concerning the magic stuff, great invisible bodies and forces exist, but I'm not in any way into them. I only needed to prove a point.

4 Likes

Re: 11111 by anochuko01(m): 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
You'll think you've seen the truth.....until you experience Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: 11111 by udatso: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
exmuslim1:
I didn't say it means black, i said it's a common word which is used in referring to black people.
You don't just make a statement without proof. Do you have any literature to prove this Or perhaps a video .

1 Like

Re: 11111 by Demmzy15(m): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
exmuslim1:
Abeg, Abd means slave of Allah ONLY when Allah's name comes after it. Like Abdulaziz, Abdulwahab and so on. Raw use of Abd alone in reference to black means a SLAVE. And that's the language they use.
I just ignored your post because it was full of lies from the pit of hell. "Abd" means slave or servant, as you can see my brother udatso has provided you with clear proofs. We have Arab Christians who bare names like "Abd-Al Masih" ie "slave of the Messiah". As a Muslim, I'm a proud slave and servant, I'm "Abd Allah" grin tongue

PS: Black in Arabic is "Aswad" or better still when you refer to the land of blacks you "Bilad As Sudan". Your lies would be busted little by little!

2 Likes

Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: 11111 by Demmzy15(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
I also noticed that you lied in all your posts, from all observations you know nothing about Islam. You're just a clown looking for cheap audience and of course you've gotten them. Ignorant featherheads like the flatina aka plappvile. Anyways, you continue with your lies, they'll be bursted nicely.

-You claimed Saudi Arabia supported Adolf Hitler but the fact remains that Saudi was one of the countries that declared war on Germany, and it's Allies like Kuwait were bombed by German jets.

-You don't know the difference between a Prophet and a Messenger.

-You lie so much that you contradict yourself and look very stup'd. What's baffling me is how some olodos were quick to believe your rubbish. Very pathetic!!!! Change your ways "exmuslim"

4 Likes

Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: 11111 by Demmzy15(m): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
exmuslim1:
Chai. How many times do i have to address this. I didn't say Abd means black. I said Abd means a slave and is commonly used in referring to black people. Aswad.. Yeah yeah, I'm no novice, don't start educating me on name of colors in Arabic. And i mentioned Abd being alright when used with names, like your "Abdullah", Abdulfatah and other Islamic names. It's racist when they use the word alone. You have the time to twist my words when you should be nursing the ills of your religion.
You have no proof whatsoever that "abd" was specifically for blacks. Even when there was slavery in the Muslim world, you can have a black man having a Caucasian as a slave, a black man having a Berber or Arab slave and vice versa. So don't paint it with your twisted sick reasoning!

1 Like

Re: 11111 by HMZi: 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=udatso post=48810598]So much ignorance in your post which makes me wonder if you were actually a Muslim at all

Disagreeing with part(s) of the Quran while a Muslim means you were always a hypocrite. So am not surprised that renouncing Islam was the result

I will like to specifically ask if you are a haafiz of the Quran?

So let's see if you found anything incriminating in Islam

Actually you didn't prove anything here. I would like you to tell me what I took for lunch yesterday or for breakfast this morning?
Let's make it simpler, what is my Gt Bank Ghana account number?
You only proved that you are a magician like many alfas around. There is limit to your knowledge and magic.

Was it prophet musa that performed the miracle? Once again you prove to us that you don't know much about your deen..
. ALL THIS PLENTY TALK CAN'T HIDE THE FACT THAT is.l.a..m is deeply built on hate and destruction..its clear as day..JESUS saves bro.

4 Likes

Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2016

3 Likes

Re: 11111 by trapQ: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
But you're performing magic and doing fetish things, no??
exmuslim1:
Lol. *clears throat* When and where did I talk about leaving Islam for dark magic?
Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2016

3 Likes

Re: 11111 by Demmzy15(m): 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
exmuslim1:
Wait... Hold up, seriously, a black man having a Caucasian as a slave.

Ever heard of the Barbary Slave Trade? I guess not!

Go back to sleep. And now you want me to prove Abd was used to refer to slaves, what do you want? A YouTube video of 1500 years ago.

What is this one saying? You claimed "abd" was exclusively used to refer to blacks and I said give a proof for that. I'm waiting please!

[s]So many claims, and I've countered them with books and hadiths. But no, you'll never accept. You're the sick one here.[/s]

Doesn't change the fact that you're a full blown liar!

1 Like

Re: 11111 by Immorttal: 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
mu2sa2:
You're soulless and wicked to have killed a pigeon so brutally to practice your devilish occultic rituals. I have heard many a liar say they believe in God but not in the holy books! Confused bunch.
you eat chicken and meat. yours is not different from what the op did.Double standards!!!

3 Likes

Re: 11111 by plappville(f): 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
HMZi:
ur signature's points to something that most choose to ignore.. I connected wit it as soon as i saw it..

My signature is the main reason why NL Muslims cant stand me... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 11111 by HMZi: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
plappville:

My signature is the main reason why NL Muslims cant stand me... cheesy
i have this book 'who is this allah' by g.j.o moshey..he's analysis and logic is smtn any die hard muslim would find hard to ignore..i dn use am argue wit some and all they reply wit is sensless trash.

2 Likes

Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: 11111 by Immorttal: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
exmuslim1:
Nice reasoning. But no i didn't buy a ram, the poor salah ram took the fall. Doesn't matter if it's from the market or home, the blood mattered. And no, i don't expect you to believe me. I'm out of that religion for good.
that you practise black majik doesn't prove the existence of God. I would bet you really don't know why it worked.

1 Like

Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: 11111 by Immorttal: 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
exmuslim1:
Lol. But bro, i don't think science can either. Nice point tho.
don't get me wrong,j didn't said i disagree with you. Everything is energy and INTERCONNECTED. Until science acknowledge this fact,they will discover sorcery.
Re: 11111 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
You have already performed some rituals especially ones that involve blood - which are the strongest. Those things are not benign as you may think. From one of your posts, you admitted that spirits are looking for people to possess, how do you think these come about? Many people stay away from such rituals, not necessarily because they are afraid of it, but usually because of the darkness unknown that follows afterwards. According to a book I read, you most likely have opened portals to the demonic from your actions.

Only Jesus Christ can save. Hope you come to this truth.
exmuslim1:
Lol. *clears throat* When and where did I talk about leaving Islam for dark magic?
Re: 11111 by trapQ: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lol... what you carried out was a ritual.
exmuslim1:
I did what i had to do. So? I have nothing i bow to nor any ritual i perform.
Re: 11111 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
Probably the most ridiculous thing I have seen today. grin grin grin Please I would like to know where you got this information?
Demmzy15:
You have no proof whatsoever that "abd" was specifically for blacks. Even when there was slavery in the Muslim world, you can have a black man having a Caucasian as a slave, a black man having a Berber or Arab slave and vice versa. So don't paint it with your twisted sick reasoning!
Re: 11111 by trapQ: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
it does. Black magic proves the existence of inferior powers/gods. And if there's an inferior power or god, then there must be a superior one - that my dear is GOD.
Immorttal:
that you practise black majik doesn't prove the existence of God. I would bet you really don't know why it worked.

1 Like

Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: 11111 by Immorttal: 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
trapQ:
it does. Black magic proves the existence of inferior powers/gods. And if there's an inferior power or god, then there must be a superior one - that my dear is GOD.
it doesn't mean there is God. Can you please prove it?
Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11111 by Immorttal: 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
exmuslim1:
Nah i get it. I'm as optimistic as you are. I can't rationalise how this will be possible.
why do you think incarntations and prayer works.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Churches Pay Their Instrumentalists? / Insecurity: Statement By Rev. Stephen Baba Panya, ECWA President / My Two Hours Revelation Of Heaven - 4th Encounter From Bro.emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.