Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

11111 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 11111 (10196 Views)

Musings As An Agnostic Deist / If These Are Your Beliefs, You Could Be A Deist / My Experience As A Deist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11111 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
What I see here is someone, muslim1, who is much more knowledgeable about the religion you so desperately try to defend. He mentioned quite a number of disturbing things and all you see fit to rebut is 'Abd' meaning black or slave. You cannot even make informed arguments so you resort to hurling invectives. I doubt you even read the original post.
Demmzy15:
I also noticed that you lied in all your posts, from all observations you know nothing about Islam. You're just a clown looking for cheap audience and of course you've gotten them. Ignorant featherheads like the flatina aka plappvile. Anyways, you continue with your lies, they'll be bursted nicely.

-You claimed Saudi Arabia supported Adolf Hitler but the fact remains that Saudi was one of the countries that declared war on Germany, and it's Allies like Kuwait were bombed by German jets.

-You don't know the difference between a Prophet and a Messenger.

-You lie so much that you contradict yourself and look very stup'd. What's baffling me is how some olodos were quick to believe your rubbish. Very pathetic!!!! Change your ways "exmuslim"

3 Likes

Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: 11111 by plappville(f): 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
Demmzy15:
I also noticed that you lied in all your posts, from all observations you know nothing about Islam. You're just a clown looking for cheap audience and of course you've gotten them. Ignorant featherheads like the flatina aka plappvile. Anyways, you continue with your lies, they'll be bursted nicely.

-

-You lie so much that you contradict yourself and look very stup'd. What's baffling me is how some olodos were quick to believe your rubbish. Very pathetic!!!! Change your ways "exmuslim"

What lies did The OP said about ISLAM? I already know Islam is evil even before this thread was created. Islam is the dark aged religion.

No other religion calls for a force conversion or death. No religion was founded by terrorist, Muderer and pedophi.le.

Muhamed took Aisha for marriage at 6 and when He was 54 years old he consumed her,t then she was only 9. No wonder child abuse is so common in the islamic world.

All this were recorded IN islamic books but each time Muslims will defend it was not true. Isnt it for the good of mankind that Islam is been exposed?

Cant you see all the evil Islam has coursed in the world. Islam is the tool satan is using to drink blood. Apart from the killing of innocent by alla.h's army. What about the blood that flows in the hajj? Will a true God kill his worshippers at a time they were worshiping him? NO !

Take a deep breath and be sincere to yourself, you will agree with me on this. There is nothing like the Op buying audience here.

I believe many people know islam is the religion of Satan. Its not what you say Islam is, but what Islam displays.

And common, Muhamed was a filt.hy disgusti.ng Man. I didnt say that, please confirm from the Hadiths .

3 Likes

Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: 11111 by Immorttal: 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
exmuslim1:
I think we can only pin this on unseen forces. The incantation for example consist of words I've never even heard before- Ogbonduruku and the likes. And you can't find it in the Yoruba dictionary Lol. These things are phenomenal, and i think we can only propose theories.
until you discover why spoken affirmations works then you'll know why incarntations and prayer works. Sadly people attributes it to supernatural forces and God.
Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: 11111 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
If you say so. But please stay away from further involvement. I also dislike religion and religious politics but I found that you can have a relationship with God through Jesus, if seek Him with sincerity in heart. Also, I now know that Jesus wasn't even recognised for who He is by the most religious at the time, they even called Him the devil. The same applies today. This relationship is totally different from what most people know as christianity.
No doubt, I trust you would find all the answers you desire, you are that breed. Just be careful about how you go about sharing your reasons for leaving Islam, especially these days that they burn people who only just talk about mohammed.

exmuslim1:
You have a point. But no, it was a simple bird and that reduces the complexity and sophistication. It involved blood and life- yes, but not blood for blood or life for life. And becoming a Christian actually defeats the whole purpose. That's hypocrisy and religion politics to me.

3 Likes

Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2016

2 Likes

Re: 11111 by udatso: 12:00am On Aug 27, 2016
exmuslim1:
Lol. 1.If Allah knows alone knows what's hidden, then i shouldn't have the slightest knowledge of the hidden, be it about who's nearby or far away.
The slightest knowledge you have is from shayaatin. Read suratul baqara ayah 102. Did you forget the conversation of Allah with Iblis? Unfortunately for you, you are among those that Iblis won their heart. May Allah bring you back to hidaya

2.Quran claims Allah alone can give and take life. Why do other forces make it possible for me to take life, and restore it back.
Because Allah stated in the so many places in the Quran that he will grant Iblis the power to tempt us. You ahe an exMuslim, you should know This.
I also noticed that you don't even know the Tafsir of these two verses you brought up
BTW, we still don't have proof you actually brought a bird back to life.

3.The others are Nabiys and Rasuls, only the black one who's Lukman is a Rasul and not a Nabiy. Looks pretty racist to me.
As ignorant as you are, you don't know that all messengers are prophets but not all prophets are messengers. And who told you prophet Luqman was a Rasul (messenger) ?
And BTW how did you know he was black?
Don't ignore these questions

4.Pardon me, well, apparently Muslims have a problem with forgiveness, but anyway sha, the bird act was performed by Ibrahim sorry about the Musa confusion. If you like see the error as a consolation.
You have danced and rejoiced in your ignorance already. You exposed yourself that you weren't a knowledgeable Muslim even without this error included. I don't need any consolidation

5. I didn't say Abd means black. I said Abd means a slave and is a word used in referring to black people by Arabs.
Proof?

6.Ibn Al-Qayyim Jawiyya is a historian but as you said, you don't know the man or his book fine. Read Sahih Bukhari 3:43:648. You can't tell me you don't know him. Read that part where Bukhari went into Muhammad's room and requested he grants him one of the black slaves of his. Stories of slavery incriminating Muhammed are rarely published, simply to make him appear as a saint.
I have seen the hadith, checking it. Thanks

7.“Narrated Ibn Umar: The prophet said, ‘I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Al-Madina and settling at Mahya’a, i.e. Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic of Al-Madina being transferred to that place (Al-Juhfa).’” Vol. 9, No.

Modified :In Islam there are popular ahadith books. I really don't know this al-juhfa as one of them.

161. I hope this answers your question.
Don't get me wrong, i didn't reply your claims earlier simply because of this- story, arguing with a bias Muslim is like shooting a ball at a wall, they'll keep replying and bouncing back. Shiites or Sunni, all Muslims are potential terrorists but they don't know it. The religion polices you, threatens to have you killed if you leave. So whether you're a convert or you were bor into Islam, you've automatically signed your pending death sentence. And if you're not part of the religion, you're seen as an enemy. You think I'll rot in hell, thank you very much. Just wait till someone walks behind you and shoots you in the head pointblank.
May Allah guide you to the right path.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11111 by kellyJames5(m): 12:36am On Aug 27, 2016
..... what can i said.. .it's good to learned,informed and knowledgeable.
Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 12:42am On Aug 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: 11111 by udatso: 1:13am On Aug 27, 2016
exmuslim1:
Lol. Now you're asking me what Al-Juhfa is. You couldn't even break down the hadith. Al-Juhfa was a name of a town back then, not the name of any hadith book o, if you like keep searching.
Perhaps you don't even read your post. Go and read your post again. You said al-juhfa vol 9. When ahadith are quoted, it's always ended with the reference. I assumed your al-juhfa vol 9 was your reference cos I didn't see the bracket. But I have now. I am sorry about that. But the reference you gave just says vol 9, vol 9 of which book?

And mister, if you don't know that Lukman was black, then I don't even think you're a Muslim. I get the fact that not all messengers are prophets, but dude, can you please tell why the only exception of them all is a black man. And now you want to educate me on Tafsir, bro, na walkaway defeat.
You are still making same mistake. I didn't say not all messengers are prophet. I said not all prophets are messengers but all messengers are prophets. And no you don't get the fact cos if you did, you won't be in this mess in the first place. I Can't keep going up and down with you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 1:29am On Aug 27, 2016

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11111 by Demmzy15(m): 2:41am On Aug 27, 2016
exmuslim1:
Lol. We're talking about Saudi Arabia here. You go chook prick inside Barbery slave trade. That has its roots with Turkey's Ottoman empire, Algeria, Morocco and the likes. Keep your argument pertinent, let's face Saudis, not wannabes. I've floored you in the previous arguments, yet you still insist on this Abd thing. Do you also want me to provide proof that Americans called blacks niggers. Keep killing, the KKK are in transitional awakening. They're coming for your heads.
You can see that you're a worthless loser. You asked for proofs for when whites were taken as slaves not exclusively blacks and it was given to you and you still nag and shine your cursed brown teeth?

See this illiterate o, so if KKK wakes up, what na happen? I can see how clueless you're!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11111 by Demmzy15(m): 2:43am On Aug 27, 2016
TheSixthSense:
What I see here is someone, muslim1, who is much more knowledgeable about the religion you so desperately try to defend. He mentioned quite a number of disturbing things and all you see fit to rebut is 'Abd' meaning black or slave. You cannot even make informed arguments so you resort to hurling invectives. I doubt you even read the original post.
So you think I'm so jobless to start refuting all his bogus claims? Why can't you try and verify just some of his claims? If you're reasonable enough, you should know that bursting his bubble on the "abd" stuff shows that he's a liar and fraud, yet you still support him!

1 Like

Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 3:01am On Aug 27, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11111 by Empiree: 3:58am On Aug 27, 2016
exmuslim1:
Lol. Now you're asking me what Al-Juhfa is. You couldn't even break down the hadith. Al-Juhfa was a name of a town back then, not the name of any hadith book o, if you like keep searching. And mister, if you don't know that Lukman was black, then I don't even think you're a Muslim. I get the fact that not all messengers are prophets, but dude, can you please tell why the only exception of them all is a black man. And now you want to educate me on Tafsir, bro, na walkaway defeat.

May Allah guide you to the right path too lol.
I read you earlier. You sound like a typical joker
Re: 11111 by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 27, 2016
exmuslim1:
Touché. I like the way you think, but i know your type. You never read posts like this with a neutral mind. Even before reading, your mind is tuned to Islam and your point of view is never from a neutral ground. It's always about defending your religion. Trust me, I've been there. There's a limit to my knowledge and power, of course. But hey, i didnt say i was God did I. I'm an ordinary human being. Its all based on principle, i can't just sense things over the phone. I said "all it takes is to look at someone and in a snap of fingers i would know what they were thinking". If you stand before me, and i don't tell you t your breakfast, account number or whatever, no be my papa born me. I'll tell you hidden core memories of reproach in your head that no one knows but you. You claim the Deen didn't teach you to follow Saudis. I'm not asking you to follow them, but based on morality should the main faces of Islam be seen defying the religion. Sounds like another black man who thinks he knows the religion more than the pioneers. How long do you think followers of other religions will keep holding back. You think anyone's going to give a sh!t about the "Islam is a religion of peace" thing. Before you know it, they'll start defending themselves, and it's already happening. But here's my advice to you, if you so much love Islam, give it a benefit of the doubt for once. Just once. You can decide not to follow my processes, of course, do it your way. If you come to the conclusion that it's okay, well, adios muchachos. But if you find inconsistencies and you let bigotry cloud your judgement, then you're a hypocrite.

Can you tell what will happen in the next 5mins? Now don't lie...
Re: 11111 by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 27, 2016
exmuslim1:
Lol. 1.If Allah knows alone knows what's hidden, then i shouldn't have the slightest knowledge of the hidden, be it about who's nearby or far away.

Here is how it works, the prophet pbuh informed us that every human has his own jinn that accompanies him everywhere he goes from birth till death, so this jinn has knowledge about the person, he knows all his activities because the jinn was right there with him from his birth, the jinn knows his past but certainly not the future, which was why i asked earlier on if you can tell what will happen in the next 5mins. So for you to know have slight knowledge about another person, the jinn with that person Will inform your own accomplice who tells you about the person. Got it? Or you need more explanation?

2.Quran claims Allah alone can give and take life. Why do other forces make it possible for me to take life, and restore it back.

Well, their master iblees do ask for Allaah's help for him to be able to do these things, in other words they do these things with the permission of Allaah just like how isa(a.s) gave life to a birth with the permission of Allaah(as isa himself said in the Qur'an).

3.The others are Nabiys and Rasuls, only the black one who's Lukman is a Rasul and not a Nabiy. Looks pretty racist to me.

You see why we say you knew nothing about islam?

How come you've not heard of "ash hadu anna muhammadan rosulullaah"? I.e I believe that Muhammad is the rasul(messenger) of Allaah.

5. I didn't say Abd means black. I said Abd means a slave and is a word used in referring to black people by Arabs.

As usual, no proof for this statement.

*yawns*

to be continued when i'm done sleeping

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11111 by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 27, 2016
exmuslim1:
7.“Narrated Ibn Umar: The prophet said, ‘I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Al-Madina and settling at Mahya’a, i.e. Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic of Al-Madina being transferred to that place (Al-Juhfa).’” The text is inside the quotation mark not outside. Which makes "that place" Al-Juhfa. And yo, I'm tired of having to argue with you as well. I gave you a piece of advice, but you don't want to take it- Give Islam a benefit of the doubt. Investigate it. Study and examine it from an unbiased angle. Then conclude whether to be in the religion or get a life-jacket.

Pls give full reference to this hadith, full reference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11111 by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 27, 2016
exmuslim1:
7.“Narrated Ibn Umar: The prophet said, ‘I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Al-Madina and settling at Mahya’a, i.e. Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic of Al-Madina being transferred to that place (Al-Juhfa).’” The text is inside the quotation mark not outside. Which makes "that place" Al-Juhfa. And yo, I'm tired of having to argue with you as well. I gave you a piece of advice, but you don't want to take it- Give Islam a benefit of the doubt. Investigate it. Study and examine it from an unbiased angle. Then conclude whether to be in the religion or get a life-jacket.

actually, i have seen the hadith in sahih al-bukhari, now let me do a little bit of explanation, interpretation of dreams is a gift that some prophets of Allaah have. We know that at least Yusuf(a.s) has it too. HOW IT WORKS IS UNKNOWN TO US, WE SIMPLY ACCEPT THE INTERPRETATION, however if you think that the prophet pbuh might be discriminating against black people or women let me put your mind at ease with these hadith hopefully you'll stop saying Muhammad hated blacks;

“Once Allaah's Messenger (ﷺ) was asked, "Who is the most honorable amongst the people?" He said, "The most righteous (i.e. Allah-fearing) amongst you." …” check here for proof http://sunnah.com/bukhari/61/2

and

“Verily Allaah does not look to your faces and your wealth but He looks to your heart and to your deeds.” check here for proof http://sunnah.com/muslim/45/42

as we can see, no mention of blacks being inferior to arabs, infact in his(Muhammad) last khutbah before he died, he made a clear-cut statement that an arab is not inferior to a black and vice versa except in piety, of which piety is determined by Allaah alone, not man.

And Allaah Knows best.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11111 by kabman: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2016
Religion is a farce used to control a populace in the7- 15th century middle east,africans cling to this book that hates them and proven to be wrong because of our low iqs.

3 Likes

Re: 11111 by Nafizzey(m): 11:02am On Aug 27, 2016
Owliver:
they do not agree because of cultural and religious sentiments. every people explained God in their own way, considering their own bias. that serves for the disagreements between the gods, religion is man made remember? . but in essence, there is only a God.
How do we identity the real God Bro.
Re: 11111 by Owliver(m): 11:12am On Aug 27, 2016
Nafizzey:
How do we identity the real God Bro.
there's no real God or fake God. and you can't identify God. if you do then its no more God(knowledge unknown)

what you know won't scare you or make you wonder or will have less importance. but what is unknown will make you search, fear, wonder, hold in high esteem. that makes it a God(A greater knowledge unknown)

1 Like

Re: 11111 by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2016
plappville:

What lies did The OP said about ISLAM? I already know Islam is evil even before this thread was created. Islam is the dark aged religion.

No other religion calls for a force conversion or death. No religion was founded by terrorist, Muderer and pedophi.le.

Muhamed took Aisha for marriage at 6 and when He was 54 years old he consumed her,t then she was only 9. No wonder child abuse is so common in the islamic world.

All this were recorded IN islamic books but each time Muslims will defend it was not true. Isnt it for the good of mankind that Islam is been exposed?

Cant you see all the evil Islam has coursed in the world. Islam is the tool satan is using to drink blood. Apart from the killing of innocent by alla.h's army. What about the blood that flows in the hajj? Will a true God kill his worshippers at a time they were worshiping him? NO !

Take a deep breath and be sincere to yourself, you will agree with me on this. There is nothing like the Op buying audience here.

I believe many people know islam is the religion of Satan. Its not what you say Islam is, but what Islam displays.

And common, Muhamed was a filt.hy disgusti.ng Man. I didnt say that, please confirm from the Hadiths .

i know you have never been ok but i never knew your condition has gotten this worse, pele, get well soon.
Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 11:31am On Aug 27, 2016

2 Likes

Re: 11111 by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 27, 2016
exmuslim1:
Just when I think you're a clown, you surprise me even more. Who told you the Tafsir of "does not look to your faces" refers to race. It simply means He doesn't care who you are (of course referring to his Arab followers) and this isn't distinctive enough to show that there was racial specifications in that sentence. And yeah I know about the last Khutbah, but did he support that statement with any anti-slavery actions. And don't forget about when he compared a black man's head to a raisin. Dude, Muhammed is as contradictory AF.

Learn manners.
Re: 11111 by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2016
exmuslim1:
Just when I think you're a clown, you surprise me even more. Who told you the Tafsir of "does not look to your faces" refers to race. It simply means He doesn't care who you are (of course referring to his Arab followers) and this isn't distinctive enough to show that there was racial specifications in that sentence. And yeah I know about the last Khutbah, but did he support that statement with any anti-slavery actions. And don't forget about when he compared a black man's head to a raisin. Dude, Muhammed is as contradictory AF. And don't misconstrue my words, I said Muhammed played his role in the slavery of blacks not that he hated blacks.

Give us the proof of this your tafsir...
Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2016
Re: 11111 by exmuslim1: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2016
Re: 11111 by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2016
exmuslim1:
Just when I think you're a clown, you surprise me even more. Who told you the Tafsir of "does not look to your faces" refers to race. It simply means He doesn't care who you are (of course referring to his Arab followers) and this isn't distinctive enough to show that there were racial specifications in that sentence. And yeah I know about the last Khutbah, but did he support that statement with any anti-slavery actions. And don't forget about when he compared a black man's head to a raisin. Dude, Muhammed is as contradictory AF. And don't misconstrue my words, I said Muhammed played his role in the slavery of blacks not that he hated blacks.

You are a contradictory person, you brought a hadith trying to claim Muhammad saw black women as bad omen, is that also suggesting slavery
Re: 11111 by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2016
exmuslim1:
It was a suggestion. Now prove that suggestion wrong.

grin you are very funny, you made a claim, the onus lies on you to prove the claim, you think you are talking to a toddler?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Churches Pay Their Instrumentalists? / Insecurity: Statement By Rev. Stephen Baba Panya, ECWA President / My Two Hours Revelation Of Heaven - 4th Encounter From Bro.emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.