Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,080 members, 7,957,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

"I'm Pleased To Inform You All That I'm Okay": Says Kelechi Iheanacho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I'm Pleased To Inform You All That I'm Okay": Says Kelechi Iheanacho (666 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup / Kelechi Iheanacho Signs 2-year Extension Deal With Man City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Pleased To Inform You All That I'm Okay": Says Kelechi Iheanacho by deymoh(m): 5:31am On Aug 25, 2016
Manchester City Football Club of England and former World FIFA U17 Most Valuable Player, Kelechi Iheanacho, who was injured and lifted away yesterday night during a UEFA Champions League qualification match against Steaua Bucuresti, took to his Instagram wall to assures fans and his well wishers that he is good-to-go.

Iheanacho:

"Great result for the team today. Very pleased we've qualified for the #UCL group stages. Thank you everyone for your messages. I'm pleased to inform you all that I'm okay #mcfc "

Manchester City had demolished their opponents in the first-leg match with a 5-0 thriller on away before they sealed their qualification yesterday night at home with a 1-0 win in which Iheanacho was among the starting 11. He was eventually lifted off the pitch in the 76th minute into the match and was replaced by Fernandino.

His mouth though grin

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/08/im-pleased-to-inform-you-all-that-im.html

cc: lalasticlala, honeric01, semid4lyfe

Re: "I'm Pleased To Inform You All That I'm Okay": Says Kelechi Iheanacho by deymoh(m): 5:31am On Aug 25, 2016
cool
Re: "I'm Pleased To Inform You All That I'm Okay": Says Kelechi Iheanacho by youngest85(m): 5:40am On Aug 25, 2016
Kanayo O. Kanayo
Re: "I'm Pleased To Inform You All That I'm Okay": Says Kelechi Iheanacho by Smallb0b0(f): 5:42am On Aug 25, 2016
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Will Surprise You More?? / Twmtj / Top 10 Premier League Clubs With Highest Market Value This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.