Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,906 members, 7,841,406 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation (27338 Views)

IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. / What's The Correct Pronunciation Fork? / What To Do When Someone Corrects Your Grammar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by mhisbliss(f): 8:12am On Aug 25, 2016
oh no its been moved to education section
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by alobright17(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
na my wife be dat oh softly with her pls
Your wife,my daughter so no lost love grin.....Your wife just laugh for the very first time today grin
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by alobright17(m): 8:17am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol for real? grin
Tell ur husby WindUpMerchant that ayam here just to play my fatherly rules ... let his jealousy rest...let me have a heart to heart talk with my daughter small na grin
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by mhisbliss(f): 8:19am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:
Tell ur husby WindUpMerchant that ayam here just to play my fatherly rules ... let his jealousy rest...let me have a heart to heart talk with my daughter small na grin
hussy? Dad shouldn't you be the first to know if I'm getting married?
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by alobright17(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
You know you ladies like playing at Dad's back this days,So anything can happen grin But if he is just an illegal husby then I am going to check my double barrel gun smiley
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by mhisbliss(f): 8:29am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:
You know you ladies like playing at Dad's back this days,So anything can happen grin But if he is just an illegal husby then I am going to check my double barrel gun smiley
good get the gun while i duck grin
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by alobright17(m): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:

WindUpMerchant better come and explain yourself well or start saying your last prayers....Gun found bullet loading..............

Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
from dad, alobright go turn to ur daddy cool. smh
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by mhisbliss(f): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
from dad, alobright go turn to ur daddy cool. smh
lol shouldn't you be scampering here and there for your life, cheesy
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by mhisbliss(f): 8:36am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:

WindUpMerchant better come and explain yourself well or start saying your last prayers....Gun found bullet loading..............
now thats more like it
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol shouldn't you be scampering here and there for your life, cheesy
lol.make I leave una two now.if herbie catch u sha, I no dey oh.bye.
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by alobright17(m): 8:37am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
good get the gun while i duck grin
He is on the run undecided no mind him...make I get him near u again

1 Like

Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by mhisbliss(f): 8:38am On Aug 25, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
lol.make I leave una two now.if herbie catch u sha, I no dey oh.bye.
dads around no herbie will trouble my beautiful soul
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by mhisbliss(f): 8:39am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:
He is on the run undecided no mind him...make I get him near u again
smiley
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by BABANGBALI: 9:36am On Aug 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
So romantic undecided undecided
na only romance you sabi
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by Proffdada: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2016
Where's Father Francis?

3 Likes

Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by ekoson95(m): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2016
RED LORRY....YELLOW LORRY RED LORRY....YELLOW LORRY RED LORRY....YELLOW LORRY RED LORRY....YELLOW LORRY RED LORRY....YELLOW LORRY
Read it fast to see how eloquent you are.
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by ThuGnificenX: 9:42am On Aug 25, 2016
Proffdada:
Where's Father Francis?
my thought actually
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by mhisbliss(f): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2016
ekoson95:
RED LORRY....YELLOW LORRY

Read it fast to see how eloquent you are.
nice but simple i just red it fast without skipping a bit, you know why? Because i know that after the red lorry comes the yellow one
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by krissconnect(m): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2016
Father francis fried five fresh fishes for four french father from france grin
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by mhisbliss(f): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2016
krissconnect:
Father francis fried five fresh fishes for four french father from france grin
cheap
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by okpukpu(m): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2016
I saw a saw the saw i saw is a Saul saw.
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by Jamean(f): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2016
Fifth Friday Father Francis Ferdinand Fried Five Fresh Fishes For Five French Fathers From France
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by AreaFada2: 9:48am On Aug 25, 2016
ok
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by yhemsy62(m): 9:49am On Aug 25, 2016
I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish.
But if you wish the wish the witch wishes.
I won't wish the wish you wish to wish
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by ekoson95(m): 9:49am On Aug 25, 2016
mhisbliss:
nice but simple i just red it fast without skipping a bit, you know why? Because i know that after the red lorry comes the yellow one

Go and read it again......this time, FASTER!

...And let's see if it won't bring out ur mothertongue factor.
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by Jamean(f): 9:49am On Aug 25, 2016
Proffdada:
Where's Father Francis?

Konko below grin
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by rakabuba001(m): 9:53am On Aug 25, 2016
no.7 looks easy but damn so hard..
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by AdeniyiA(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2016

_Oya, let me c Ur lips fighting try dis!_

*''THREE WITCHES WISH THREE WISHES,BUT WHICH WITCH KNOWS WHICH WISH WHICH WITCH WISHED."*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by montezz(f): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2016
Obo n gbobo g'ope.
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by SafeDavid(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2016
This us easy for me tho.
Re: Tough English Tongue Twisters To Help Your Grammar And Pronunciation by mhisbliss(f): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2016
AdeniyiA:

_Oya, let me c Ur lips fighting try dis!_

*''THREE WITCHES WISH THREE WISHES,BUT WHICH WITCH KNOWS WHICH WISH WHICH WITCH WISHED."*
wao this is the most challenging I've seen all day, thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia / SSANU, NASU To Begin 14-Day Nationwide Warning Strike On October 5 / MISSING RESULTS..A huge Embarassment To The National Open University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.