Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Armed Bandits Caught At Bisalla In Enugu(pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Bandits Caught At Bisalla In Enugu(pics) (19962 Views)

Illegal Lab Where Hard Drug Is Produced By Husband And Wife Busted In Enugu.PICS / 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) / Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Bandits Caught At Bisalla In Enugu(pics) by rheether(f): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2016
Felix, you ar next..
Re: Armed Bandits Caught At Bisalla In Enugu(pics) by persius555(m): 8:12am On Aug 25, 2016
Wasted generation. I was hammer, I wan hammer. Oya, hammer now.

1 Like

Re: Armed Bandits Caught At Bisalla In Enugu(pics) by GoldenJAT(m): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2016
go to prison? in this hard economy? na hunger go kukuma kill dem.
Re: Armed Bandits Caught At Bisalla In Enugu(pics) by Realhommie(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2016
Crime doesn't pay, stay away dem no go hear. #Sad
Re: Armed Bandits Caught At Bisalla In Enugu(pics) by ATERI(m): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2016
How Nigeria treats her youth is how the youth would treat Nigeria and Nigerians. Give youths rubbish and you get rubbish back. Idiots think church and prayers can change this, it can`t!
Re: Armed Bandits Caught At Bisalla In Enugu(pics) by Pyramid1212: 8:26am On Aug 25, 2016
writetopoker:
I was closer to that area, I heard this gunshots, now I realise the reason behind it.

It's a pity what a wasted life. 042 is highly infested with cult activities.

Let the dead body be taken to anatomy as cadavers, for directions, experiments and students laboratory practices.

I case my rest
. Yea bro i was driving towards Roban from home Town but there was a heavy traffic i heard they robbed somewhere there i said men dis bread can wait make turn go home. Wow so this is the outcome. And dat same yesterday i heard one guy was shot dead at obiagu n body dumped in a gutter. sTREETS AINT SAFE NO mORe
Re: Armed Bandits Caught At Bisalla In Enugu(pics) by macaranta(m): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2016
Okay
Re: Armed Bandits Caught At Bisalla In Enugu(pics) by Johnnoo(m): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2016
Wasted lives cry
Re: Armed Bandits Caught At Bisalla In Enugu(pics) by PaulIdu: 8:42am On Aug 25, 2016
donklef:
What is going on in 042 ?

Pls what's 042
Re: Armed Bandits Caught At Bisalla In Enugu(pics) by Kiddominant(m): 8:50am On Aug 25, 2016
sojayy:
Nice job done by our NPF ! See how as Dem face hard, no sign of regret or repentance.
You never can tell if their Godfather is Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, the land snatching governor, he might have sent them to go and kill one of the land owners for him.
Re: Armed Bandits Caught At Bisalla In Enugu(pics) by Baroba(m): 9:12am On Aug 25, 2016
Dexema:
Is this connected to the guy that was shot at obiagu yesterday?

Yup, the killed Ayaka, a popular bus driver near Edinburgh, and where confronted at Bisalla as they were robbing people.. One was killed, two arrested, seven escaped..
Re: Armed Bandits Caught At Bisalla In Enugu(pics) by Adaezeagu(f): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2016
kaen1317:
Igbo boys can be dangerous
your foolishness is dangerous

1 Like

Re: Armed Bandits Caught At Bisalla In Enugu(pics) by Adaezeagu(f): 9:23am On Aug 25, 2016
Kiddominant:
You never can tell if their Godfather is Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, the land snatching governor, he might have sent them to go and kill one of the land owners for him.
you will be the first to scream if a dog
was named Buhari
Re: Armed Bandits Caught At Bisalla In Enugu(pics) by kaen1317: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2016
I would have given you a word or two that's guaranteed to have u thinking but these guys may ban me. Thank your stars
Adaezeagu:

your foolishness is dangerous
Re: Armed Bandits Caught At Bisalla In Enugu(pics) by habbi080(m): 9:27am On Aug 25, 2016
shiziope:
They were caught by Isakkaba
Isakaba dey Enugu??
Re: Armed Bandits Caught At Bisalla In Enugu(pics) by ucee64(m): 9:36am On Aug 25, 2016
Jesus I can't believe my eyes the guy on red is my best friend in primary school his name is peter...peter why nh
Re: Armed Bandits Caught At Bisalla In Enugu(pics) by pearl4eva: 9:37am On Aug 25, 2016
In d words of the notorious. BIG its first class ticket to lucifer
Re: Armed Bandits Caught At Bisalla In Enugu(pics) by habbi080(m): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2016
Is very very hard for armed robbers to rob successful in Enugu capital these days because of Police and Army check points everywhere or else Police or Army men are involve like what used to happen at Ore Benin road that made people like me that love traveling with night bus to stop.. They will rob with mufti and quickly rushed back in the bush and put on their uniform and start asking foolish questions.. Some do give robbers easy roads to pass because they will receive share of the stolen money...

1 Like

Re: Armed Bandits Caught At Bisalla In Enugu(pics) by ucee64(m): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2016
highmood:
Imagine, what a handsome young man with a better life away from armed robbery wasted in broad day light. God will be his next judge. Say no Drugs. Say no to Crime. Say no to Cultism. Highmood says so.
this dude u c here is my best friend in primary sch. he's an orphan...this gt me crying dis guy is gentle ad humble
Re: Armed Bandits Caught At Bisalla In Enugu(pics) by Mmadu111: 9:58am On Aug 25, 2016
kaen1317:
Igbo boys can be dangerous
You and your entire clan can be Dangerous.
Re: Armed Bandits Caught At Bisalla In Enugu(pics) by kaen1317: 10:08am On Aug 25, 2016
Mmadu111:
You and your entire clan can be Dangerous.
is it paining you? Sorry if its paining you
Re: Armed Bandits Caught At Bisalla In Enugu(pics) by Mmadu111: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2016
kaen1317:
is it paining you? Sorry if its paining you
The mouth you gushed out that word Pain....should pain you to rust. If you don't ever stop abusively using the name Igbo, bet you'll forever know No peace with you. Those guys committed a crime and deserved the full weight of the law and not you childishly stuffing your worm filled mouth with Igbo always.
Re: Armed Bandits Caught At Bisalla In Enugu(pics) by kaen1317: 11:22am On Aug 25, 2016
Mmadu111:
The mouth you gushed out that word Pain....should pain you to rust. If you don't ever stop abusively using the name Igbo, bet you'll forever know No peace with you. Those guys committed a crime and deserved the full weight of the law and not you childishly stuffing your worm filled mouth with Igbo always.
Re: Armed Bandits Caught At Bisalla In Enugu(pics) by Kiddominant(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
Adaezeagu:
you will be the first to scream if a dog was named Buhari
Anu mpama di ka gi, Udele.
Re: Armed Bandits Caught At Bisalla In Enugu(pics) by Dexema(m): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
Baroba:

Yup, the killed Ayaka, a popular bus driver near Edinburgh, and where confronted at Bisalla as they were robbing people.. One was killed, two arrested, seven escaped..
Blood of obadiah! Ten of them? Mien! 042 peeps gast dey vigilant, seems coloured boys are getting desperate
Re: Armed Bandits Caught At Bisalla In Enugu(pics) by kaen1317: 7:11am On Aug 26, 2016
Mmadu111:
take am easy my guy. Na nairaland things. Surely u don abuse Afonja and Hausa before na. No offence bros

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Even God Supports Stealing" - Policeman Collects Bribe From A Driver / 55-Year-Old Cattle Rustler Who Sells Hard Drugs To Bandits In Zamfara Speaks / 13-year-old Boy Molested By A Trader In Aba, Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.