Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,042 members, 7,845,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate (23470 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Omarion Collaborate In Her SugerCane EP Last Video (Photo) / Davido And Zodwa Wabantu To Collaborate / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by justmenoni: 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
Young paris ko, new south sudan ni grin grin grin
HarkymTheOracle:
Young paris kor,Old Amsterdam ni.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by oluwaVaz(m): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
ireneony:
Mtchheww who is young paris ...never heard of him.
u mean those zlist artist that dont get airplay grin
I dey tells u, does he rap more than our very own youngsix, ycee etc..... Na just make e be say dem do collaboration with American artiste....

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
Comot here! The boy be like ghetto singer
Tiwa u never see better future o, still come naija con future zule zuu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by Timmie331(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
E gbo na, Wu is young Paris? Me av neva heard anything interesting abt him....is he really a star or Tiwa wanna make him known to us......duhhhh lemme drink water sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by Zedoo(m): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
Love to see j.cole or riri next.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
ireneony:
Mtchheww who is young paris ...never heard of him.
u mean those zlist artist that dont get airplay grin
See this one o. Una get TV or internet for your village? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by Emo101(m): 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
I Love Nairalanders..I Don Dey Missed Gan Since Ooo..Just Wanna Read Una Comment..Tiwa Tiwa Dem Don Finish U And Ur Younger Brother Paris For Here...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by crazygod(m): 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
PrinceAbinibi:
This is why I respect Olamide on some levels, the Queen of Africa with some nonentity in America and that one too go dey form international. Here in Sambisa we no sabi Young Paris ooo, Tiwa you fall our hand, back to my garri before e rise too much grin
Who dash am Queen

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by mamaafrik(m): 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
PrinceAbinibi:
This is why I respect Olamide on some levels, the Queen of Africa with some nonentity in America and that one too go dey form international. Here in Sambisa we no sabi Young Paris ooo, Tiwa you fall our hand, back to my garri before e rise too much grin
i tell u,as a matter of fact she has started losing fans.A whole tiwa??,ha!!,radarada,young paris,hunhun,dis is nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by ItzChinnex(m): 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
Op do you mean young people in Paris? or what?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by lascopes(m): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
Yound congo... grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
who d fvck is young paris? dem don scam tiwa savage. eva since i been listening to rap neva heard dat name young paris. dem no evn merge tiwa with d likes of kidink, post malone, glasses malone, mgk kelly. na one dead nigga wey we neva hear hin name b4 wan come do collabo wit tiwa. too bad.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by mamaafrik(m): 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
NameChecker:
Nairalanders got no chills, see as dem finish them

embarassed
i tink say na Akon or eminem ni sha,wahalahi featuring pasuma or shefiu omooko beta.........dis tin she go feature.......,where is tunji for Godsake,someone is missing you in her life

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by fortunechy(m): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
who be young paris kwamcheeeeeeeew!!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by mamaafrik(m): 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Emo101:
I Love Nairalanders..I Don Dey Missed Gan Since Ooo..Just Wanna Read Una Comment..Tiwa Tiwa Dem Don Finish U And Ur Younger Brother Paris For Here...
imagine her sha........,ha!,owo ti wogbo men
Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
lascopes:
Yound congo... grin grin grin
do u knw d guy is actually from congo? funny ryt. dey say hez a rapper n producer
Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by PrinceAbinibi: 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
mamaafrik:
i tell u,as a matter of fact she has started losing fans.A whole tiwa??,ha!!,radarada,young paris,hunhun,dis is nonsense.

Then later they will complain that BET gives them award when they are cleaning the place. Please Africans Value yourself, nobody will value you if you don't, did Jay-Z think that was her worth when he signed her, Like Jay-Z coming to Nigeria to do songs with some unknown Nigerian artist, is that even possible? If you can't help her leave her exactly how you met her.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by ReorxTohGan(m): 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
Young Paris Gini Kwa,abeq Wen Will She Hit The Studio With Ancient Rome Abeq?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by lascopes(m): 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
prettyboi1989:

do u knw d guy is actually from congo? funny ryt. dey say hez a rapper n producer

Like serzly
Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by danypst: 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
illuminado...illuminatioooo... Membership things...holdsomethimg there!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by Boyooosa(m): 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
Kontinu.... let me hear the song first b4 I comment.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by adegoody(m): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
l
Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by lordkhalifa(m): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
dorobuchi the cheerful giver has gone international... young Paris oya take ur own share nah undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by Sammyblaq(m): 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
kennygee:
I know I'm Rusty with music but who is Young Paris, na the first time wey I dey see or hear the name be this.
U fast ask wetin I wan ask. I award u #FTA.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by moonraker(m): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
french montana we know, who is the solo called young paris shocked cheesy angry
Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by SaffronSpice: 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
Young Paris?
What a shame.
Wack

Modified.
It's like the dude's under ROC Nation too,while the collab is a label decision and not her personal project.

Best of luck to them.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by sportman117: 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
hope it comes out just the comes out on naijabet
Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by Emo101(m): 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
mamaafrik:
imagine her sha........,ha!,owo ti wogbo men
Lol Bros U Funny Sha
Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by lizzlix(m): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
kennygee:
I know I'm Rusty with music but who is Young Paris, na the first time wey I dey see or hear the name be this.
My dear you are not. If anything is rusty it's Tiwa's manager for allowing her make this choice.
The only 'Paris' i know is associated with a Country........but what do i know?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Young Paris To Collaborate by lizzlix(m): 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
prettyboi1989:
who d fvck is young paris? dem don scam tiwa savage. eva since i been listening to rap neva heard dat name young paris. dem no evn merge tiwa with d likes of kidink, post malone, glasses malone, mgk kelly.
........or meek mill

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cee-c And Khloe Attend DJ Cuppy's 'Cactus On The Roof' / Zainab Balogun & Kenneth Okolie Cover Guardian Life Magazine (Photos) / Chika Ike On The Street Of New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.