Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Everything Will Begin To Hear You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everything Will Begin To Hear You (522 Views)

Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram / How To Hear The Voice Of The Lord God Almighty / You Will Begin To Do Wonderful Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everything Will Begin To Hear You by meetemmanuel: 8:16am On Aug 25, 2016
SCRIPTURE READING
As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: he that eateth me, even he shall live by me John 6:57 (KJV).

Everything hears and obeys Jesus…Water heard him and turned into wine, the waves heard him and went silent, death heard him and freed Lazarus; Fish and bread heard him and multiplied; as soon as you begin to eat Jesus bread everything will be hearing and obeying you.

WORD’S OF WISDOM:
Live the life of dominion over the land, air, water and all creatures which God has created you to have, by simply eating Jesus bread.

TODAY’S PROPHECY:
The restoration of divine dominion over your life.

TODAY’S PRAYERS:
Father I thank you for the gift of dominion.
My water turn to wine in Jesus name…
Every good thing around multiply in Jesus name…
Every wave and every roaring of the seas against my life… be still in Jesus name.

SOURCE: https://mychristhub..com.ng/2016/08/everything-will-begin-to-hear-you.html

(1) (Reply)

I Bet You After Seeing This You Wont Believe Prophets Again (video) / To Break Forth, Learn To Praise With Expectation – Osaghae / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sat. 12/11/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.