Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,208 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

He's Poor And Broke Yesterday, Now He's Super Rich (pictures) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / He's Poor And Broke Yesterday, Now He's Super Rich (pictures) (1990 Views)

Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) / Etim ‘Ironbar’ Bassey Is Broke, Fills Potholes In Ajah Lagos. Gofundme Launched / 5 Records Cristiano Ronaldo Broke After Champions League Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Poor And Broke Yesterday, Now He's Super Rich (pictures) by Samakus(m): 8:39am On Aug 25, 2016
His name is Paul Pogba. World's costliest football player!

He was poor and highly broke yesterday, he identified his talent, worked hard to nurture it, was not given much chances at his formative club, dared the unknown by moving to another club and country without assurances of a better future, but today, he is one of the world's best footballer. He is paid around £290,000 every week (NGN150m ).

Never neglect anybody. But most importantly, never neglect and doubt yourself. The world is spherical... It spins around. "Nobody wey no fit to make am".

A story like Paul Pogba's inspires me a lot. Hope it does to you too.

Have a great morning nairalanders!

SAMAKUS

1 Like

Re: He's Poor And Broke Yesterday, Now He's Super Rich (pictures) by toboski1(m): 8:49am On Aug 25, 2016
Lol @op is that your picture beside pogba's own?

2 Likes

Re: He's Poor And Broke Yesterday, Now He's Super Rich (pictures) by Behira(f): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2016
cheesy choi
Re: He's Poor And Broke Yesterday, Now He's Super Rich (pictures) by derrick333(m): 9:00am On Aug 25, 2016
Lol, pogba was Neva poor ,if u say now he's super rich?I concur
Re: He's Poor And Broke Yesterday, Now He's Super Rich (pictures) by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2016
See the consequences of hard work cheesy hard work pays off big time cheesy kiss pogba is so many people's inspiration kiss
Re: He's Poor And Broke Yesterday, Now He's Super Rich (pictures) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
I got urmail, but nothing showed.
Samakus:
His name is Paul Pogba. World's costliest football player!

He was poor and highly broke yesterday, he identified his talent, worked hard to nurture it, was not given much chances at his formative club, dared the unknown by moving to another club and country without assurances of a better future, but today, he is one of the world's best footballer. He is paid around £290,000 every week (NGN150m ).

Never neglect anybody. But most importantly, never neglect and doubt yourself. The world is spherical... It spins around. "Nobody wey no fit to make am".

A story like Paul Pogba's inspires me a lot. Hope it does to you too.

Have a great morning nairalanders!

SAMAKUS
Re: He's Poor And Broke Yesterday, Now He's Super Rich (pictures) by temitopepeter: 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
pogba indeed ,....

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Winning 2 Odd Games For A Week Now... Here Is How? / Breaking News!!! PSG Forward, Angel Di Maria Has Been Sentenced To Prison (read / Original Size 42 Nike Football Boots For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.